Notre Dame V. Florida State. And Holy Shit...

Wally Pryor

16 minutes ago, deadshank said:

While I was growing up, reading and hearing the over the top media love for ND (much like Alabama today) caused my disdain for them.  

I came of age in the Ron Powlus era (born in 83) so was always well aware of ND always underperforming. That probably helps. I don’t like them, but meh.  

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

I came of age in the Ron Powlus era (born in 83) so was always well aware of ND always underperforming. That probably helps. I don’t like them, but meh.  

Beano Cook masturbated himself into the grave over Pawlus while projecting multiple Heismans for Pawlus.  

• Hook 'Em 1

so, I'm older than shit. I grew up watching 1 football game on Saturday and on Sunday, got to see ND highlights. so I became a ND fan. when they played TEXAS in the 69 Cotton Bowl, dad told me I had to be for TEXAS. I wasn't until James Street took on of the first offensive plays down the sideline for about 60 yards. figured out real fast that TEXAS was badass and fuck ND. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just remember Bilbo Aggins left FSU after going 5-6.  The last time FSU went 5-6 was 1976 when Bobby Bowden inherited a team that had won 4 games in 3 seasons prior. Ole Dumbo turned the trick after 40 consecutive winning seasons and 35 consecutive bowl berths.

#qbwhisperer
#bestcorchever

It's gonna be hilarious when he goes all in and leaves them pimp slapped backwards and stranded. #harbinger

• Like 1