2021-22 Big XII Basketball Thread of Fuck Baylor

El Diablo

On 2/13/2022 at 1:20 PM, harpercollins said:

This absolutely sucks for McCullar, but I watched the tape, and Dixon was not on the court at the time of the collision. McCullar stepped back close to the bench when transitioning to defense. Hugely unfortunate.

As already stated:  

“It’s an injury, nothing’s broken,” Adams said. “It looks like it’s going to be an ankle sprain right now. We’re hoping for the best and hopeful he’ll be ready for Baylor (on Wednesday). We’ll just have to see how he progresses, but I know he’s getting treatment as we speak.” Dixon didn’t recall the incident when asked about it afterward, saying he’d have to watch the tape but hoped the injury wasn’t serious. 

(Dixon is such a dumbass!!!)

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

As already stated:  

“It’s an injury, nothing’s broken,” Adams said. “It looks like it’s going to be an ankle sprain right now. We’re hoping for the best and hopeful he’ll be ready for Baylor (on Wednesday). We’ll just have to see how he progresses, but I know he’s getting treatment as we speak.” Dixon didn’t recall the incident when asked about it afterward, saying he’d have to watch the tape but hoped the injury wasn’t serious. 

That's what Slorch is so upset about? Why is the dude backing up so much admiring his shot? Dixon even moves back to try and avoid him, complete accident, I question what the Tech guy is doing.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Still sucks okie lite can't play in postseason this year -- shitty decision by ncaa

Still boils my blood, that absolute bullshit. This team wouldn't be making the tourney unless they won the conference tourney. We have the talent and ability to pull something like that off, but it would be unlikely, even if we could play. We at least deserve a shot to try though. We need to find some shooters in the portal for next year.

30 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

As already stated:  

100% the shooter’s fault.

27 minutes ago, 'stache said:

That's what Slorch is so upset about? Why is the dude backing up so much admiring his shot? Dixon even moves back to try and avoid him, complete accident, I question what the Tech guy is doing.

No.

I said coaches need to stay the fuck off the court during the game. 

Where are Dixon's feet during the shot?

Now shut the fuck up calling me out, or learn how to fucking read.

Edited by slorch

8 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

lol, TCU fans have such a hard-on for us. Fairly hostile sellout crowd for our game. Tonight TCU is down 1, last possession, 9 seconds left, the place is practically dead.

Bad loss at home for toads to Iowa state   54-51

2021-22 Men's Basketball Standings
SCHOOL BIG 12 OVERALL
Kansas 10-2 21-4
Baylor 9-3 21-4
Texas Tech 8-4 19-6
Texas 8-5 19-7
TCU 5-6 16-7
Kansas State 6-7 14-11
Oklahoma State 5-8 12-13
Oklahoma 4-9 14-12
Iowa State 4-9 17-9
West Virginia 3-9 14-11

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Still penciling that one in as an L. I think we match up well but y'all have been playing really well at home.

You also seem to be a lot better at home. If we're missing Mitchell and maybe Ramey it could be up for grabs a bit though.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

What's up with Ramey? I heard about Mitchell, hope it's nothing too serious going on in his life, he seems like a great kid.

He played some after tweaking his foot/ankle in the 1H but was mostly kept off the court. So I'm guessing it was a comfort type deal that maybe can't get much worse by playing on it? Hope he's good to go. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He played some after tweaking his foot/ankle in the 1H but was mostly kept off the court. So I'm guessing it was a comfort type deal that maybe can't get much worse by playing on it? Hope he's good to go. 

Maybe it was his ankle but thought he looked like he hadn’t slept for three days on the bench and looked exhausted.

8 hours ago, harpercollins said:

Have coaching staffs always matched head to toe like this? I really hate the prison garb look Baylor coaches are rocking tonight. Also really hate our start to the second half.

Baylor loves the waitstaff/ catering look-

That's not a shot at folks in that industry who wear it for a reason, but it's a total WTF when their football coach looked like a little cafeteria lady and then this...

Edited by slorch