Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

5 hours ago, cochamps said:

Maybe it’ll be okay.  He will see that when people finally understand coach o, they hate him and sit out.  😉

Isn't going to these just like kids taking all 5 official visits in the past?

Some guys go because they're interested in the school, and some go for the experience. In this year with so much upheaval and limited travel, going to these things has got to be attractive.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, quigley said:

Some guys go because they're interested in the school, and some go for the experience. In this year with so much upheaval and limited travel, going to these things has got to be attractive.

That’s the hope.  It is often the case, but you never know with impressionable 17-18 year olds.

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, quigley said:

Shit I’d visit aggy just to get out of the house at this point.

nahhhhh

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

Spoiler

i will be in austin on the 12th attending an after party with a couple of starting players & a group of thots at their apartment i will send u the addy fuccboi bring @JesusSweatDuck with u & be ready to 🤜👊🤛 if ur not a fuccboi 

we taping this ish for surly peep the snap if u want to see me  😴 @trythisathome he wont show up doe 

22 hours ago, trythisathome said:

How does someone not punch you in the face every hour? 

Edited by hornfromdallas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

i will be in austin on the 12th attending an after party with a couple of starting players & a group of thots at their apartment i will send u the addy fuccboi bring @JesusSweatDuck with u & be ready to box if u not a fuccboi 

we taping this ish for surly

So much for coronavirus protocols.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

i will be in austin on the 12th attending an after party with a couple of starting players & a group of thots at their apartment i will send u the addy fuccboi bring @JesusSweatDuck with u & be ready to box if u not a fuccboi

"@hornfromdallas please quit being a poon, and leave your office and meet me for a brawl on Smith and Louisiana. I'm really serious."

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:
  Hide contents

i will be in austin on the 12th attending an after party with a couple of starting players & a group of thots at their apartment i will send u the addy fuccboi bring @JesusSweatDuck with u & be ready to 🤜👊🤛 if ur not a fuccboi 

we taping this ish for surly peep the snap if u want to see me  😴 @trythisathome he wont show up doe 

Wtf don't give covid to the boys, I want a season

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Goodman said:

I'll take one for the team and take the one sitting on the boat with black hat. Subliminal needs to step up and tackle the blue hat, the rest of you can battle it out for the megabonus.

Haha no doubt. That chick has friends that are hot as well that get ignored because their friend is a smoke show.  

35 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I was of the understanding that a late offer is tantamount to disrespect, and in no way could a prospect choose a school that hadn’t been “showin’ them love” since the day they could walk.

That only applies to Texas, you say? Ah, my mistake.

If you just wont a championship a few months ago I think you get the benefit of the doubt