Cowboys vs Falcons: Week 10

Vic Mackey

I mean where the fuck was this last week.  Way to unfuck yourselves gents and way to unfuck my disdain for football this weekend 

They literally just had a bad game. Bad start. Started pressing. Snowballed on them.

All that happened last week was Dak not being good, the receivers not catching, the OL not blocking well, and the defense playing behind all game.

If all that happens the cowboys are bad. Bet it doesn’t happen again all year. Not ALL of that at least.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

They literally just had a bad game. Bad start. Started pressing. Snowballed on them.

All that happened last week was Dak not being good, the receivers not catching, the OL not blocking well, and the defense playing behind all game.

If all that happens the cowboys are bad. Bet it doesn’t happen again all year. Not ALL of that at least.

Yep. Every team in this league has them. Even against shit teams. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I mean where the fuck was this last week.  Way to unfuck yourselves gents and way to unfuck my disdain for football this weekend 

Last week was a case of an offense that had dominated people for 6 of the first 7 games of the season and getting lax mentally. They were reminded you have to be mentally ready to play no matter how good you are. 

Also Atlanta can't run like Denver could. Cowboys defense had to make Bridgewater beat them and they couldn't stop the run to make him do it.