• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

So his 40 times and weight are what caught your attention?!?

Dude's name is Rector, Majik. 

Majik...... Rector

I mean, are we sure we aren't be trolled by the Loochie Monster.

I thought the name and associated jokes basically wrote themselves. Wanted to offer additional information in case anyone needs further reason to disregard everything that comes from TexAgs.

• Like 1

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Majik Rector is class of 2021

You don't doubt a talent evaluator like Jimbo Fisher, one of four five six five active coaches with a natty!

Aggies aggy like to call them nattys because it sounds like they're familiar with them they are toolbags without the self-awarenes required to realize when they sound like complete dumbasses.

fify

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You don't doubt a talent evaluator like Jimbo Fisher, one of four five six five active coaches with a natty!

Aggies like to call them nattys because it sounds like they're familiar with them.

Ah. Didn't realize he was a soph. That makes it somewhat passable at least. Not the "top 25 player in the state" ranking, but the TexAgs Kroger 4-star seal of approval. 

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Aggies like to call them nattys because it sounds like they're familiar with them.

When Tom Herman gets Texas to the CFP, aggy's answer will be a whole six pack of Natty Light.

Edited by sushihorn
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

It's typically aggy that they mock the concerns of others whether college aged kids should be allowed to have firearms on campus, but completely ignore the dumbfuckery that is commonplace on their own campus.

From a couple of years ago (when you read this, remember that no one involved found it to be particularly odd at the time):

On October 5 a K.A. fraternity member brought his pet goat to the fraternity house and then shot it in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun in front of a group of pledges.

https://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Texas_AM_Greek_Life_Investigation_Reveals_Cases_of_Hazing_Goat_Shot_116450273.html

The way I heard it, he was told that the goat was actually a wildebeest, and when he found out it was just a plain old goat, he decided to put an end to fake gnus.

18 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Is Hamm cooking ribs for the Super Duper party this weekend?  Hamm's ribs, Van Camp's beans microwaved to perfection, Dollar Tree bread, pickles, onions, and a big old glass of sweet tea.  Sunday station shit is lit.  

I do not lie: this is the national drink of aggyland:

B_2eiKHU0AEQNlH.jpg

On 1/31/2019 at 9:05 AM, Huckleberry said:

Nope, #5 in both polls.

Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and Northwestern are the only three power 5 schools not to finish in the top/final 4 in any of football, basketball, or baseball since WWII.

Yeah, sip, that was when A$M only admitted men's men. What about since A$M became co-ed and scholarship limits were put in place?

Oh, wait...

Since  the modern era began in 1984?

No, wait a minute. Frick!!!!!

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

They love the scholarship limit argument.  Those dumbfucks don't realize or understand that the SWC had scholarship limits in place in 1965.  Long before the NCAA did.  And they signed larger classes than us during DKR's run.

WE'S ALWAYS BEEN A BLUEBOOD TOP TIER PROGRAM UP THERE WITH ANYONE

but unlimited scholarships was unfair to smaller programs so nothing that happened back then counts til we had a level playing field!!!!

EXCEPT FOR OUR NATIONAL TITLES!!!!

15 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

WE'S ALWAYS BEEN A BLUEBOOD TOP TIER PROGRAM UP THERE WITH ANYONE

but unlimited scholarships was unfair to smaller programs so nothing that happened back then counts til we had a level playing field!!!!

EXCEPT FOR OUR NATIONAL TITLES!!!!

Unlimited scholarships in another aggy myth. SWC put in a limit of 115 in 1958 and according to Dave Campbell’s magazine  aggy was the SWC team the futhest over that number at the time. 

It's typically aggy that they mock the concerns of others whether college aged kids should be allowed to have firearms on campus, but completely ignore the dumbfuckery that is commonplace on their own campus.
From a couple of years ago (when you read this, remember that no one involved found it to be particularly odd at the time):
On October 5 a K.A. fraternity member brought his pet goat to the fraternity house and then shot it in the head with a 12 gauge shotgun in front of a group of pledges.
https://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/Texas_AM_Greek_Life_Investigation_Reveals_Cases_of_Hazing_Goat_Shot_116450273.html

Frat aggy obviously a Steve Martin fan.

2 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
6 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:
I do not lie: this is the national drink of aggyland:
B_2eiKHU0AEQNlH.jpg

Read more  

Sweet tea is piss my dude.

First thing I learned when I moved to FL was to specify "unsweet tea". Phlegm knows of what he speaks.

Edited by Spawn of Cthulhu
grammatical tenses mixed up due to alcohol

have you ever "accidentally" hooked up a dorm sewage pipe to a storm drain?  to the tune of over a million gallons of sewage flowing into the campus golf course ponds? it only took aggy 8 months to notice there was an issue. think about that...
https://www.theeagle.com/news/a_m/texas-a-m-reports-sewage-discharge-from-campus-dorm-started/article_722c2198-4e56-11e8-997c-37b53e530858.html
Captured for posterity.11d8e336fad2db607414cfba0c3bce7a.jpg

31 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

First thing I learned when I moved to FL was to specify "unsweet tea". Phlegm knows of what he speaks.

Shit is spreading like the plague.  Most places where you order tea now they ask you sweet or unsweet.  If I wanted sugar water I would have said so.

23 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

What service are people using for imaging hosting when posting pics these days? I have some stull I have been working that that I want to post, but since the switch I haven't gotten a clear answer which services works and which do not work on this platform. 

imgbb works for me