• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Over on Texags there is the usual dissonance about all of this. Herman sucks because he lost to a few poor teams in his last year in Houston and Dabo ain't that bigga deal because Clemson had to struggle to beat some poor teams last year. However, Jimbo's last season at FSU is irrelevant because he won a "natty" years before.

They're like physicists over in College Station.

They can't think critically. I was looking over there during the VA Tech game for someone to say "Uhh our coach recruited this shitty OL.." but radio silence. They just commented on "we stole their coach and it's funny because now they are bad" 

Here is one of my favorites when it comes to Texas A&M.

They claim to be the wealthiest public university in the nation. Below is a link to their most recent audited financial statements. On page 42 of the pdf, line item 55 lists the instution's total endowment - $416,846,140.

They claim an $11 billion endowment. Their actual endowment is barely $400 million. TCU's is four times that.

This is aggy. They take the easy way out, make buffoonish claims, and ignore the reality of their situation. And wonder why they aren't situated similar to other universities. They don't respect the hard work and alumni sacrifices that went into building more esteemed institutions. They are what we refer to as "all hat, and no cattle."

https://s3.amazonaws.com/raw.texastribune.org/college_sports/2015-2016/ncaa-texas-am-2015-2016.pdf

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Here is one of my favorites when it comes to Texas A&M.

They claim to be the wealthiest public university in the nation. Below is a link to their most recent audited financial statements. On page 42 of the pdf, line item 55 lists the instution's total endowment - $416,846,140.

They claim an $11 billion endowment. Their actual endowment is barely $400 million. TCU's is four times that.

This is aggy. They take the easy way out, make buffoonish claims, and ignore the reality of their situation. And wonder why they aren't situated similar to other universities. They don't respect the hard work and alumni sacrifices that went into building more esteemed institutions. They are what we refer to as "all hat, and no cattle."

https://s3.amazonaws.com/raw.texastribune.org/college_sports/2015-2016/ncaa-texas-am-2015-2016.pdf

However, considering it's aggy, shouldn't it be all hat and no sheep, or all sheep and no cattle, or something?

An tries evoking the power of the 12th Man on Texags.

Let's remind the world Saturday what a small band of 107k sound like.... Clemson rocked by the 12th man! Ears ringing, freshman QB, Durham, Alaka, Wilson, Dotson - all something to prove in their mature and healthy condition. 

No one gave us a chance against Bo Jackson
No one gave us a chance against Ty Detmer
No one gave us a chance against @ Bama

This is our house.... let's remind them of that fact Saturday. I don't care if the Dallas Cowboys come to town... they will feel the 12th Man! 

Let's be loud Ags... on each and every Clemson called play.... all night long!

Scary Kyle Field. Then this guy ruins it for everybody:

LOL
None of those games were at home!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1982 I’m sitting in the stands watching New coach Jackie Sheryl who just signed the largest at the time contract in history (reportly 287k per year)..

First play from scrimmage Herkie Walls goes 87 yards for a score. The aggies sitting two rows in front of us who had informed us earlier that they were standing the whole game as was their tradition looked at each other and made their way to the stairs and exited their seats. 

I never saw them the rest of the game. I did see Jackie start yelling at his DC. Hilarious. Right then and there I knew aggys would start paying their players, and years later   Sheryl was dismissed under a cloud. 

An tries evoking the power of the 12th Man on Texags.
Let's remind the world Saturday what a small band of 107k sound like.... Clemson rocked by the 12th man! Ears ringing, freshman QB, Durham, Alaka, Wilson, Dotson - all something to prove in their mature and healthy condition. 

No one gave us a chance against Bo Jackson
No one gave us a chance against Ty Detmer
No one gave us a chance against @ Bama

This is our house.... let's remind them of that fact Saturday. I don't care if the Dallas Cowboys come to town... they will feel the 12th Man! 

Let's be loud Ags... on each and every Clemson called play.... all night long!
LOL
None of those games were at home!

Dumbasses are geeking out because Clemson is playing the aggy shit over the pa as loud as they can at practice. Like no one does that kind of stuff to prepare for an away game.

55 minutes ago, VoteforHank said:

1982 I’m sitting in the stands watching New coach Jackie Sheryl who just signed the largest at the time contract in history (reportly 287k per year)..

First play from scrimmage Herkie Walls goes 87 yards for a score. The aggies sitting two rows in front of us who had informed us earlier that they were standing the whole game as was their tradition looked at each other and made their way to the stairs and exited their seats. 

I never saw them the rest of the game. I did see Jackie start yelling at his DC. Hilarious. Right then and there I knew aggys would start paying their players, and years later   Sheryl was dismissed under a cloud. 

Was that the game when it was cold and rainy? I had 2 friends from high school who went to aggy and they were claiming the aggy bullshit that they don't sit and stay all game. Due to the weather and the ass-whipping inflicted on them by Texas, my friends left the game early. You bet your ass that every time I saw them after that, they were asked about not staying the whole game.

12 hours ago, VoteforHank said:

Who's she? 

12 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

Dumbasses are geeking out because Clemson is playing the aggy shit over the pa as loud as they can at practice. Like no one does that kind of stuff to prepare for an away game.

Dabo trying to get his team to get over their natural inclination to laugh when they hear it. 

• Like 2

I was there too.  It was way too early that morning.  I was quite hungover.  Jack in the Box was not sitting well with me.  Ricky ran their asses over.  $herrill had tried to motivate that Miss St team that week by actually castrating a bull in front of them.  Fucking cheating psycho.

7 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I was there too.  It was way too early that morning.  I was quite hungover.  Jack in the Box was not sitting well with me.  Ricky ran their asses over.  $herrill had tried to motivate that Miss St team that week by actually castrating a bull in front of them. 

He castrated a bull when they played (and beat) us in 1991. Did he also do that in 1998(9)?

I was in B/CS this week and left this AM. I didn’t hear a “Whoops” once, even after walking through The Chicken on Thursday to piss on the ice! Hadn’t been there in 12-15 years - nothing has changed with the smell. Nothing but “pool players” during Thursday lunchtime.

I think they are nervous!! I saw more “international” students around their campus than ever before. That could also be the reason they’ve topped 60K in enrollment - hell, let’em all in for the indoctrination!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Scholz said:

I was there too.  It was way too early that morning.  I was quite hungover.  Jack in the Box was not sitting well with me.  Ricky ran their asses over.  $herrill had tried to motivate that Miss St team that week by actually castrating a bull in front of them.  Fucking cheating psycho.

I was there as well. Pretty sure I was still fucked up from the night before. That was a glorious morning/early afternoon and my god, the fucking cowbells.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

I was there. That was fun. Poooooooooooor Jackie! Poooooooooooor Jackie! Poooooooooooor Jackie! Poooooooooooor Jackie! Poooooooooooor Jackie!

jan-1999-ricky-williams-of-the-texas-lon

That was fucking amazing game. Ricky kept knocking their players out of the game as he ran over them. I think he knocked 3 or 4 players out of the game. Was there with an MSU friend of mine and enjoyed the hell out of it since he grew up an aggy (loving Jackie and RC) and ended up going to school at MSU.

2 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

That was fucking amazing game. Ricky kept knocking their players out of the game as he ran over them. I think he knocked 3 or 4 players out of the game. Was there with an MSU friend of mine and enjoyed the hell out of it since he grew up an aggy (loving Jackie and RC) and ended up going to school at MSU.

They weren’t supposed to start selling beer until after the 10am kickoff. Fortunately, we found a rule breaker.