Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

16 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Stole this from the gomer board, "Jimbo's 'philosophy' on recruiting is the only logical approach unless you're desperate. ". He is right you know, we have nothing like candi to offer recruits.

Where does a 10-year, fully guaranteed $75 million contract land on the desperation spectrum?

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

The Aggies are funny when they get so serious explaining something obvious.

You see, Jimbo Fisher will recruit nationally. He will scour the country for great players. He has experience winning a national championship. He knows how to do it. He's the real deal. He coaches QBs on how to hand the football off. That's how an mnc coach does things.

46 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The Aggies are funny when they get so serious explaining something obvious.

You see, Jimbo Fisher will recruit nationally. He will scour the country for great players. He has experience winning a national championship. He knows how to do it. He's the real deal. He coaches QBs on how to hand the football off. That's how an mnc coach does things.

Get this, Texags is gushing that Jimbo is trying to recruit big, fast and athletic players.

What an innovator he is!  I think he's cracked the fucking code.

3 minutes ago, Forty Acres said:

This been posted yet?  aggy  run out jars?

why is everything all about ejaculate with them?

I can't tell if your avatar looks like a victim or perpetrator. Close call.

Weird story. If it wasn't for all the other ejaculate stories coming out of College Station, I'd say that this could have happened anywhere. Maybe their jaggoff cult has attracted increasingly weird weirdos.

Wow, you guys have been busy since the last time I checked in on you. I have never witnessed so much trolling bait and butt hurt from one group of people. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but unlike some of you, I do have a life and don't really want to spend my every waking moment on this silly website. 

On to better things. Texas A&M University was again in the national spotlight exhibiting honor, dignity and respect while hosting the Bush family during the funeral of former First Lady Barbara Bush. The accolades are still rolling in. Randy honor, dignity and respect are both military and civilian values. You don't have to look it up. Last time y'all were in the national spotlight you were passing out dildos to each other. The rest of the country outside of Austin is still laughing about it. 

Someone was questioning my sexual preference regarding livestock. I don't own any nor have I spent much time around livestock. Seems funny coming from a university that worships the cow. As far as I know, y'all are the only university I know of who brings livestock to football games to "arouse" the crowd.

Check back in with y'all later.

Edited by Buster
left a word out
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 35

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oregon's played for a national championship in the Playoff era, dipshit. The guy responding gets it.

DbpnE8PVwAI3apP.jpg

Oregon's still relevant.  But even if they weren't, it's better to be a "has been" than a "never was" whose history is so pitiful they have to put 2 fake conference titles and 2 fake national titles on their stadium wall.

10 minutes ago, Buster said:

Wow, you guys have been busy since the last time I checked in on you. I have never witnessed so much trolling bait and butt hurt from one group of people. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but unlike some of you, I do have a life and don't really want to spend my every waking moment on this silly website. 

On to better things. Texas A&M University was again in the national spotlight exhibiting honor, dignity and respect while hosting the Bush family during the funeral of former First Lady Barbara Bush. The accolades are still rolling in. Randy honor, dignity and respect are both military and civilian values. You don't have to look it up. Last time y'all were in the national spotlight you were passing out dildos to each other. The rest of the country outside of Austin is still laughing about it. 

Someone was questioning my sexual preference regarding livestock. I don't own any nor have I spent much time around livestock. Seems funny coming from a university that worships the cow. As far as I know, y'all are the only university I know of who brings livestock to football games to "arouse" the crowd.

Date_Night.jpg

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Buster said:

Let's make a list of arguments that aggy does NOT want to get into with us "silly" 'sips...

1 - National reputation of our universities

2 - National perception of our students

3 - Reputation of our alumni

4 - Accomplishments of our alumni

5 - Accomplishments of our athletic programs

I could go on for a while here.

Congrats to you and the aggy cult for treating the Bush family with kindness and dignity.  Hope you didn't break your arm patting yourself on the back for, you know, being human.

Back to my lack of a life...

Edited by TrashMaster G
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Buster said:

Aggy has their own Juicy.  (Still obsessed, I see.)

Claiming equestrian national titles is already embarrassing to begin with because it's an emerging sport. Meaning it doesn't even have 40 "varsity NCAA programs" and isn't "championship status". 

When you start claiming national titles in equestrian you might as well in disc golf and quidditch. 

Such an embarrassing group of people. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

The ags are predictable because they are such a product of their environment.

That the ags never point to original source documents and instead always repeat fish camp fairy tales demonstrates the quality of their educational experience in real life. The fact is the ags are largely educated through rote learning. They graduate with no knowledge whatsoever of Socrates. They lack both self-awareness and an ability to demonstrate critical thinking.

The guy lead off with a hard number, which most aggys do. It is typical of aggys to try to establish a position of authority with initial bluster. Think drill sergeant addressing new recruits. Think fish camp. One foundation of aggy culture is that aggys are taught to know their place. They are taught to willingly submit to authority. They have no concept of others employing critical thinking in response or challenging the underlying premise of their claims.

As a primitive culture of roughly 500,000 living in modern society, they are a fascinating study, but their uniformity in thought and behavior makes them very easy to identify. They shun work at all times, be it physical effort or the mental effort necessary to gain knowledge and education. They will do as little work as possible to create the impression they have accomplished any task. When challenged whether they have actually completes a task to the level expected, they resort to bluster, thinking the other person will respond as aggys do and become submissive. College Station sucks because aggys half-ass everything. aggy academics trail far behind major engineering schools (MIT, Stanford, Cal Tech, Berkley, etc) because aggys half-ass everything. aggy athletics suck because aggys half-ass everything. The aggy bonfire fell because aggys half-ass everything. aggy research produces next to nothing because aggys half-ass everything. Buster failed because he half-assed his research and his argument. (see where I am going here?)

Dear Buster was sent home to get his shine box because he showed up, demonstrated classic aggy intellectual weakness, and got his ass kicked by Socrates. Buster will probably come back and again act like his typical aggy self and any one of us can refer back to our education and send him on his way. It was just a real life example of the value of two different educations - rote learning vs meaningful learning. Buster failed because the aggy education failed Buster. Fuck aggy. The people of Texas deserve better.

With all due respect, you are anything but Socratic. 

4 hours ago, Buster said:

Take another mini vacation. Oh, and when you come back let us know if you found out the difference between a cow and a steer. A supposed graduate of an agricultural powerhouse such as aggy should know. Maybe ask the moose out front.

• Like 2

aggy is a community that has the type of honor, dignity, and respect where they are glad somebody famous died (who really has nothing to do with their school) so they can “be on a national stage ” being all honorable, dignified, and respectful.  

They are salivating waiting for for the death of her husband now. Yeah, look at us!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, de(d) said:

With all due respect, you are anything but Socratic. 

I have never claimed otherwise.

His methods would be wasted on the aggys. Instead, when I deal with aggy, think of my approach as “Socrates meets Jeopardy!” where I phrase the question in the form of an answer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Buster said:

Wow, you guys have been busy since the last time I checked in on you. 

Why don’t you explain your intentionally fraudulent claims about the “military history” of TAMU and spare us the sanctimonious crap about your costume fraternity buddies.

It is astounding how aggys shit on the contributions and military service of others, and then immediately come back bleating about “honor, dignity and respect.” 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

When you start claiming national titles in equestrian you might as well in disc golf and quidditch

Such an embarrassing group of people. 

Glass houses and stuff dude... We support our club teams too. Granted, this is an actual national championship (3 to be exact) and not the one event thing that's apparently going on with A&M equestrian

15 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

Glass houses and stuff dude... We support our club teams too. Granted, this is an actual national championship (3 to be exact) and not the one event thing that's apparently going on with A&M equestrian

We don't claim national titles in quidditch. 

https://texassports.com/sports/2013/7/29/GEN_0729130655.aspx?id=328

A&M claims national titles in equestrian. 

https://12thman.com/sports/2015/6/23/GEN_0623151119.aspx

I have no issue with A&M supporting club teams and/or emerging sports, but they actually "claim" these as national titles. Texas doesn't do that. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Like 5

When was the last time aggy had a top 4 poll finish in football?  Or made the semis in baseball or basketball tourneys (have they ever even made it to the final 4 in those sports?)?

Any other P5 program that pathetic?

Doesn’t TCU have a better athletic department in revenue sports?

1 hour ago, TheBryMan81 said:

Honestly, quidditch probably requires more athletic talent than equestrian sports.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Landomatic said:

Explained for the non-horse crowd:

Reining is 1 of 6 events that determine the overall National Champion and aggy won 1 of the 6...the reining event.

Meanwhile, Auburn won 4 of the other 5 events and the overall National Championship.

But, aggy gonna aggy...

Put it on the wall.  You stupid sips don't know much about Equine MNC, I mean MNC.  

Edited by stork642

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

When was the last time aggy had a top 4 poll finish in football?  Or made the semis in baseball or basketball tourneys (have they ever even made it to the final 4 in those sports?)?

Any other P5 program that pathetic?

Doesn’t TCU have a better athletic department in revenue sports?

Well, considering it's aggy, doesn't this count?

uc?export=view&id=1Nj3sIiVzbsi-txknYOLI2

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

We don't claim national titles in quidditch. 

https://texassports.com/sports/2013/7/29/GEN_0729130655.aspx?id=328

A&M claims national titles in equestrian. 

https://12thman.com/sports/2015/6/23/GEN_0623151119.aspx

I have no issue with A&M supporting club teams and/or emerging sports, but they actually "claim" these as national titles. Texas doesn't do that. 

I'm pretty sure aggy won the 2017 National Championship for Mr. Potato Head.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheBryMan81 said:

How dare you imply that our crusaders against he who shall not be named are less worthy of respect than any other major college athlete. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I'm calling BS on this one. No way aggy knows anything about real estate, much less how to manage money.

You’re right. No way aggy knows anything about financial management. They only like to think they do.  Hell we all know they wasted money giving Jimbo a dateless national championship plaque, so there’s money well spent lol

20 hours ago, Buster said:

I have never witnessed so much trolling bait and butt hurt from one group of people. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you but unlike some of you, I do have a life and don't really want to spend my every waking moment on this silly website. 

Straight outta texags, yo!

hqdefault.jpg

15 hours ago, happyhookem said:

Take another mini vacation. Oh, and when you come back let us know if you found out the difference between a cow and a steer. A supposed graduate of an agricultural powerhouse such as aggy should know. Maybe ask the moose out front.

You guys are making this way too easy. Since no one called him out on it, I am going to assume that most of you don't know the difference either. I will try my best to explain in terms you all can comprehend.

Happy is right, Bevo is a "steer" but he is also a cow. When Bevo was born, he had a mommy cow, also known as a "heifer", and a daddy cow, also known as a "bull". When Bevo was born, he was also a "bull". At a very young age, his owners removed his testicles and he became what is known as a "steer". A "steer" is a daddy cow that does not have his testicles anymore and can no longer have baby cows. In other words, bulls, heifers and steers are all "cows". A heifer is a girl cow, a bull is a boy cow that still has his testicles and a steer is a boy cow who no longer has his testicles. I hope this is understandable to all.

No charge for the free education. 

Y'all might want to have someone check out these facts since my major was not in agriculture.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 13

4 minutes ago, Buster said:

You guys are making this way too easy. Since no one called him out on it, I am going to assume that most of you don't know the difference either. I will try my best to explain in terms you all can comprehend.

Happy is right, Bevo is a "steer" but he is also a cow. When Bevo was born, he had a mommy cow, also known as a "heifer", and a daddy cow, also known as a "bull". When Bevo was born, he was also a "bull". At a very young age, his owners removed his testicles and he became what is known as a "steer". A "steer" is a daddy cow that does not have his testicles anymore and can no longer have baby cows. In other words, bulls, heifers and steers are all "cows". A heifer is a girl cow, a bull is a boy cow that still has his testicles and a steer is a boy cow who no longer has his testicles. I hope this is understandable to all.

Y'all might want to have someone check out these facts since my major was not in agriculture.

Too bad your dad didn't become a steer before he knocked up your heifer of a mom.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Buster said:

Actually, you are wrong again dipshit.  Cow refers to the female of the bovine species.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1