Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

3 hours ago, Buster said:

Dang, that really stings....an article about the 2015-16 season.  How many wins did aggy get in 2017 again?  With the 12th-ranked recruiting class, no less.  Where do you think aggy would be in an updated article, hmm?

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Message for Buster

Buster doesn't understand there are cultures where people say "You guys do whatever the hell you want to. I'm going to do my own thing."

Other than aggy, I can't think of a group of people who are completely scared and confused by multi-cultural environments.

It is as if they were never told they are allowed to say "No thanks, that's not for me."

That's because from the day they step foot on campus they are taught to believe what they are told, act like they are told, and at all costs to conform to their norm (although that is pretty abnormal to everyone else).  If America ever turns into a fascist dictatorship you can guess where the support will start.

Here comes Buster for his weekly internet spanking from Randy. He needs to realize that most of us are older and, while we love UT, what happens on campus is not the be all, end all of our existence. aggy is so immersed in the bullshit put out by the powers that be all across their age spectrum. Pitiful existence if you ask me. Hell, even if you don't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/30/17298278/2019-nfl-mock-draft-christian-wilkins-dexter-lawrence-nick-bosa-ed-oliver-drew-lock-justin-herbert

Clemson's defensive line projected to have 3 top 10 picks and 4 first rounders. 

My thoughts are with A&M's offensive line. 

Impossible, they not SEC

7 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Don't know whether it's still true or not, but back in the 1980's, aggy could boast of their Anthropology department housing the world's largest collection of fossilized human feces. Gig 'em!

Now they house the world's largest collection of walking, talking, whoop!ing human feces. And they've lowered academic standards to ensure a steady supply. 

Off topic, but wtf kind of world do we live in where we as god damn Americans, Texans no less, have to worry about cobras? We know there are rattlers out there in the sticks, moccasins near water, but holy shit if I saw a cobra in a city, id freak out and start decided if I want to live in this planet anymore.

6 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

That's because from the day they step foot on campus they are taught to believe what they are told, act like they are told, and at all costs to conform to their norm (although that is pretty abnormal to everyone else).  If America ever turns into a fascist dictatorship you can guess where the support will start.

aye aye captain!

16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

http://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/1906-crowdsourcing/

Got no traction, and I'm not sure the bobs can or want to implement it anyway.

Threw in my 2 cents.  And many of us have given much more than 2 cents and, honestly, deserve better.  I know, I know, deserves got nuthin to do with it...

• Like 1

I'm glad he used the "untapped potential" line, that one is my favorite.  80 years of untapped potential, unless they are cheating. At some point, someone at A&M is gonna have to fire up some serious Fedex.  talk about feed shit to pigs.

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I'm glad he used the "untapped potential" line, that one is my favorite.  80 years of untapped potential, unless they are cheating. At some point, someone at A&M is gonna have to fire up some serious Fedex.  talk about feed shit to pigs.

It's a great standard. Bangladesh has so much untapped potential. They are just due for a run of international dominance.

17 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Off topic, but wtf kind of world do we live in where we as god damn Americans, Texans no less, have to worry about cobras? We know there are rattlers out there in the sticks, moccasins near water, but holy shit if I saw a cobra in a city, id freak out and start decided if I want to live in this planet anymore.

If aggys can fuck up the best ice cream maker in the state and kill Texans with that, they can certainly introduce a non indigenous species of poisonous snake that will wreck ecosystems and kill more Texans.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, from KBTX:

The foot-long, young albino monocled cobra was discovered around 4:30 p.m. Friday at the Gateway Villas apartment homes on Forest Drive near University Drive.

"Me, my roommates and my boyfriend were outside in the backyard working on some projects and we saw the snake come through the wooden fence from our neighbor's yard," said the resident who asked to keep her name private.

"Our neighbors have been spotted holding snakes before," she said. "So, there is suspicion that it is a neighbor's pet."

College Station police and animal control officers responded to the residence to retrieve the snake. In a news release on Friday, officers said the snake "behaved aggressively" and is now deceased.

I wasn't even aware that place was apartments, It's a gated community back there, with plenty of places for creepy-crawlies to hide along their fence line. Perfect place to wreak havoc, if you're into that sort of thing. Hope the neighbors with the snake fetish get busted, because if they would do this, there's no telling what else they'd do. I'm guessing they have a maroon mamba, and a venomous sheep, to go with their vampire collie.

That fake plaque with the 20__ on it, if anything, should have said "20__ SEC West Champions." Incremental success. First things first. The climb starts with the first step. Etc., etc.

But fuck no. NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! NEXT BOBBY BOWDEN! STOLE A SITTING NC COACH FROM FSU! BRING ON BAMA! THE STATION IS LIT! RICHEST PROGRAM IN THE NATION! BEST FACILITIES! On and on and on.

If they ever figure out what it takes to win, that's another thing. But they have no idea and probably never will. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The $75m guaranteed is just a neat fun bonus, you see

DcI6uybV4AAP00D.jpg

Jimbo is such a philanthropist, he is a Sexton client; he also will continue to squeeze more and more money out every place he is at.  He did it at FSU, even with subpar results some seasons, and he will do it again at aggie.   On a side note, this description is also priceless because Bobby made FSU from a nothing school into a Big Name in college football; if what this poster believes what he typed, he is essentially acknowledging that the Texas A&M football program is a nobody.     

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Grassy Nole said:

I doubt they have thought of this strategy, if so they would have probably put Australia Champs on the wall already

256xNxrisk-board-game-strategies-austral

Speaking of which can you imagine aggies playing Risk? 

Ah hem. It’s aggy, not aggies. Since this is a new board we’ll let it slide, just this one time though. 

someone needs to teach this motherfucker to hit the jar

https://totalfratmove.com/theres-an-intruder-breaking-into-texas-am-student-apartments-watching-people-sleep-and-ejaculating-on-faces/

There’s An Intruder Breaking Into Texas A&M Student Apartments, Watching People Sleep, And Ejaculating On Faces

College Station Police say a person living at The Junction apartment complex reported a break-in early Monday morning. The victim says someone was standing over them while they slept. Police say the unwanted home intruder quickly left after the resident awoke, and no one was physically harmed.

This is the second report made to police about an intruder entering an apartment at that complex since January. Since then, the victim said she woke up when the man who entered her apartment ejaculated on her while she was sleeping.

Investigators are not sure if Monday’s intruder was planning on doing the same.

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

someone needs to teach this motherfucker to hit the jar

https://totalfratmove.com/theres-an-intruder-breaking-into-texas-am-student-apartments-watching-people-sleep-and-ejaculating-on-faces/

There’s An Intruder Breaking Into Texas A&M Student Apartments, Watching People Sleep, And Ejaculating On Faces

This must be what aggys consider “masculine behavior.” Just “a 20 year-old acting like 20 year-old aggys normally act.” 

Make sure Jimbo tweets this out to recruits to let them know how his recruits can behave at Texas A&M.