Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

20 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Report-118-million-gallons-of-sewage-found-flowing-from-AM-to-golf-course-Wolf-Pen-Creek-481553711.html

No doubt designed by aggy engineers, built by aggy contractors, and approved by aggy inspectors.  And who but aggy could have a stream of sewage flowing through their golf course for nine months and never notice?

Of course it was aggy engineers, contractors..the whole shebang from beginning to end. Just like that $65 mil high school stadium in Allen that had to be condemned just a few years after it opened.

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

This has been going on before the advent of the internet...

aggy: All teh gays go to tu 

Voice of reason: There are are gay and lesbian students at A&M.  They let them have clubs and everything.  It's in your yearbook

aggy: That's what I expected you to say, dumb gay sip 

But by all means keep fucking that chicken, "Buster" 

aggy : All teh gays go to tu

Voice of reason: There are are gay and lesbian students at all Universities.

aggy: That's what I expected you to say, sip fag. Fuck this gay talk, come on guys, let's go dry hump each other before Midnight Yell. Cody, you are tonight's snuff boy so prepare to get your fudge packed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Meanwhile, this is what passes for "masculinity" in the aggy culture:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/03/johnny-manziel-domestic-violence-photos-released/

I had a conversation regarding Manziel with a female aggy a couple of years ago. She was going on and on about Johnny and how a woman would be lucky to have him as a husband.

This woman is a conservative proud Texan and a member of the Church of Christ. I brought up Manziel's moral short comings which she dismissed.

Finally, I asked, "Seriously, who would you want your son to turn out like, Manziel or Colt McCoy?" I could see the wheels spinning, finally she mutters, "Colt but he ain't no Austin liberal, he is aggy in nature." I replied with a hook 'em, "Colt is Texas through and through and you know it."

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, F250 said:

aggy: That's what I expected you to say, sip fag. Fuck this gay talk, come on guys, let's go dry hump each other before Midnight Yell. Cody, you are tonight's snuff boy so prepare to get your fudge packed.

Show this to the next aggy who says that imbecilic shit:

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/a-m-pride-on-display-as-aggies-march-in-houston/article_6a46a775-c00a-5e29-b138-cc3f193f62f7.html

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Buster said:

This guy explains it better than I can

Are y'all going to be able to continue playing football? It's so masculine!

Perhaps you could change mascots and start calling yourselves the "Snowflakes".

So gays. 

Show me current scoreboard and history scoreboard against the gays.  Tell me more about your superiority dominating texas and the rest of SWC and Big 12. 

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

So gays. 

Show me current scoreboard and history scoreboard against the gays.  Tell me more about your superiority dominating texas and the rest of SWC and Big 12. 

Stupid sip - Since scholarship restrictions were put in place in 1992, Texas A&M has defeated the Longhorn football team more than all the other service academies combined.

Over 80,000 aggy football players have played on teams that defeated the sips in football. All while simultaneously protecting the very freedoms you liberals take for granted.

Advantage aggy.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Stupid sip - Since scholarship restrictions were put in place in 1992, Texas A&M has defeated the Longhorn football team more than all the other service academies combined.

Over 80,000 aggy football players have played on teams that defeated the sips in football. All while simultaneously protecting the very freedoms you liberals take for granted.

Advantage aggy.

That seems legitimate and incredibly amazing. I will accept your claim at 100% face value without any supporting evidence and I will obnoxiously shout down any person who suggests that it might be false or requests documentation or proof that it is a truthful claim.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2018 at 10:50 AM, Randolph Duke said:

The joke is that aggy actually believes that if another school had offered Jimbo more money, Jimbo would have turned them down because his dream in life has secretly always been to be "the Bobby Bowden of Texas A&M."

Make that “the Bear Bryant of Texas A&M.”

Uhhhhhh... nevermind. 

11 hours ago, F250 said:

I had a conversation regarding Manziel with a female aggy a couple of years ago. She was going on and on about Johnny and how a woman would be lucky to have him as a husband.

This woman is a conservative proud Texan and a member of the Church of Christ. I brought up Manziel's moral short comings which she dismissed.

Finally, I asked, "Seriously, who would you want your son to turn out like, Manziel or Colt McCoy?" I could see the wheels spinning, finally she mutters, "Colt but he ain't no Austin liberal, he is aggy in nature." I replied with a hook 'em, "Colt is Texas through and through and you know it."

Yeah, any woman would be lucky to have that conservative Christian aggy.  Standup individual.  

Crowley told police Manziel followed her and threw her to the ground, telling her, "I'm not going to let you leave."

Eventually, he agreed to drive her to her car. Once in her car, Crowley says Manziel was driving and she tried to get out and hide in some bushes but Manziel tracked her down and forced her back in the ride. 

Crowley says she injured her back when Manziel threw her into the car -- causing bruises and pain.   

Once inside the car, Manziel allegedly struck her in the face with an open hand -- rupturing her left eardrum. 

"She felt like she was going to die or get beaten really bad," the police report says. 

Eventually, Crowley got back to her apartment with Manziel. She tried to FaceTime her parents but Manziel got mad, grabbed her phone and smashed it on the ground. 

Crowley says she grabbed a knife out of fear for her safety -- and that's when Manziel ran out of the apartment. She then ran to a neighbor's house and screamed, "Johnny Manziel just beat the s*** out of me."

The neighbor called 911. 

• Like 2

How insecure must you be to think that calling someone a homosexual is the height of insults? To think that masculinity is an uncommon virtue monopolized by the flaming preservers of the flame in College Station?

I think the guy in the truck with the dog was supposed to be parody, but it's unclear what the object of the parody was. Also, parody generally requires a few laughs.

On 5/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, txhorns said:

He didn't take the aggy job because of the money.  He took it because he had worn out his welcome in Tallahassee and was starting to get pushed out by the school and boosters.

I heard Rick Neuheisel mention Jimbo's FSU record this morning, and I looked it up.  During Jameis Winston's 2 years as starting QB (2013-2014), FSU was 27-1.  JW did not play one game in 2014, so with him starting the overall record was 26-1.  Jimbo's 8-year career at FSU was 83 wins and 23 losses, a winning percentage of .783.  Without Winston, the record was 57 wins and 22 losses, a .722 percentage.  That comes out to an average year of 9 wins and 4 losses.  Pretty Sumlinesque.

That seems legitimate and incredibly amazing. I will accept your claim at 100% face value without any supporting evidence and I will obnoxiously shout down any person who suggests that it might be false or requests documentation or proof that it is a truthful claim.

And while you're doing that, add in "Texas A&M has the best engineering school in the country"...and don't snicker or wink when you do it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, ousux said:

And while you're doing that, add in "Texas A&M has the best engineering school in the country"...and don't snicker or wink when you do it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Well they're training their students to build stairways to nowhere better than anybody in the country, so...

Edited by Bevo14

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Which would a sane person bet on as more likey: Fisher changes aggy culture or aggy culture changes Fisher?

I was just thinking this the other day, He has become one of them. He talks more about the aggy ring than anything else it. He's a t-shirt fan.

1 hour ago, texaslong said:

I was just thinking this the other day, He has become one of them. He talks more about the aggy ring than anything else it. He's a t-shirt fan.

Fisher is a very proud man, he is telling them what they want to hear at first but he will become stubborn upon his ways after a of couple seasons pass by and the honeymoon will wear out.  That's when the fun will truly begin because the conflict between him and the fans will be great, especially after inking that ridiculous contract.  I doubt he will hit the ten win category anytime soon so the fan base will probably start doubting his credentials after a few mediocre seasons, and Jimbo starts blaming losses on facilities and other stupid shit supposed to doing personal accountability.  Yet again aggy and personal accountability\ethics really isn't their thing seeing how their honor code is out the window.

22 hours ago, F250 said:

Texas Gay&M, home of the faggies 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Hey RD you'll like this.  Apparently an aggy commit wouldn't even get out of the car when his 7-on-7 team visited another school due to Jimbo's no-visit policy.

There are kids who realize with their potential, aggy is one of their few options to play for a major program. 

I don't know what it is like to get a rejection letter from a school. A lot of us don’t. Almost every aggy knows that feeling. aggys know the constant pain of constant failure and constant rejection.

I get it that there are kids who have endured so much failure that aggy is the best they have left to choose from. It is sad, but it is the reality of the culture we live in. There are those people.

Don’t mock those who have no better option than aggy. Their lives are sad enough as it is. Their prospects are bleak, and their futures are limited. 

They live in a depressing existence few of us can imagine. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

It’s like they don’t see that they are literally the only fans that think that Texas is dirty.
Wonder what name they'll use when "uncle Red" is no longer around..

Stupid gomers don't even realize Red pretty much doesn't give a shit about the program these days, He's already personally experienced 4 national championships in his lifetime, not many UT people can say that.

So I’m in Tuscaloosa for my son’s graduation and having breakfast next to some Mississippi State baseball guys, in town for a series. I’m eavesdropping and hear them talking about how weird aggy is and what a shithole College Station is. This is coming from guys living in Starkville! I could only smile.