• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, Sidney Sherman said:

MUH WORLD WARS

Man it feels bad reading their shit and making fun of them. I honestly wish they would just be normal and represent Texas with a bit more honor.

They are an embarrassment, yes. But you would be the same way if you were somebody’s bitch for 100 years 

Has anyone deciphered A&M's new trolling strategy?      Posted on 5/11/18 at 1:46 pm
uArw.png5dArw.png1
It appears that each week they single out one SEC school and, all in unison, troll the hell out of them. The only constant with their strategy is the perpetual dick-riding they do of Bama...SMH.

Secrant can't figure these clowns out either!

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

This is the real reason they left.  So they could talk shit without remaining our bitch.  Like a yappy dog behind a closed door.

I believe eternal bitchdom has already been earned by the maroons.texas_v_texas_am.png

The graphic above looks pretty damn close to this one:

baylor.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Triple Lindy said:

Image result for ou sux gif

From 1978 to present

ags

309--177--3

TEXAS

328--159--4

Give or take a couple 

Math is hard............

Reading is not a strength of yours I can see.

"If you just look at their wins,......."

Since 1978, aggy is 309-0-0. Nobody in the country can match that.

It's a joke (yes a bad one) on how aggy sets the parameters that determines their excellence. Your using 1978 supports the point I was trying t make.

• Like 1

I love how they predict Jimbo having a better win total in his first year at aggy than Tom in his 2nd year at Texas, but ignore the fact that their out-of-conference schedule includes Northwestern State, Louisiana-Monroe, and UAB.

They went 4-6 vs P5 teams last year with wins over Arkansas (1-8 vs P5), Florida (3-7 vs P5), South Carolina (7-4 vs P5), and Mississippi (3-6 vs P5). With only three cupcakes this year, they'll be lucky to get more than 7 wins.

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Texas A&M win percentage by conference since 1915. Does this count as a historical trend? I feel like we can draw some conclusions. 

SWC - .526

B12 - .573

SEC - .542

In the S!E!C! aggy has gone 6-2, 4-4, 3-5, 4-4, 4-4, 4-4. That is 25-23 over 48 games. That is .5208, not .542

aggy in the S!E!C! is weaker than aggy in any other conference in the history of their school.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

I love how they predict Jimbo having a better win total in his first year at aggy than Tom in his 2nd year at Texas, but ignore the fact that their out-of-conference schedule includes Northwestern State, Louisiana-Monroe, and UAB.

They went 4-6 vs P5 teams last year with wins over Arkansas (1-8 vs P5), Florida (3-7 vs P5), South Carolina (7-4 vs P5), and Mississippi (3-6 vs P5). With only three cupcakes this year, they'll be lucky to get more than 7 wins.

and continue to give us shit for "only beating Mizzou"....while "Mizzou" was the highest scoring offense in that overrated conference and would have boat raced aggy out of the building. 

35 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

You forgot to add the spring game wins :)

Just my luck. Another fucking Picasso with your number skills.

Well, let me pose you a problem mathematical.

In September, the ags announced the fake army fraternity numbered 2,630 redneck idiots. They recently announced their senior class has a record 136 graduates commissioned as officers.

Calculate the probability any fake army fraternity redneck is only playing dress-up and “enjoying male comaraderie.” 

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

In the S!E!C! aggy has gone 6-2, 4-4, 3-5, 4-4, 4-4, 4-4. That is 25-23 over 48 games. That is .5208, not .542

aggy in the S!E!C! is weaker than aggy in any other conference in the history of their school.

aggy never lost. They just ran out of maths.

and continue to give us shit for "only beating Mizzou"....while "Mizzou" was the highest scoring offense in that overrated conference and would have boat raced aggy out of the building. 

aggy is 1-2 vs Missouri since they both joined the SEC, with that one win the same year they beat Bama with JFF. They are 2-7 vs Missouri since 2000 - the year the average current recruit was born in. Missouri also has TWO SEC title game appearances.

So - historically - WHICH is the better team in the SEC?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Dumbass shit I just saw on texfags:

I feel like we're basically even with the sips at this point, although i would like to think that within a few years, we will begin to surpass them in some areas.

The delusion is uncanny.

Well yeah...per aggy, aggy is always on the brink of unprecedented ascension, and tu is always at the precipice of disaster. It was like this on 1/5/06. It is like this on 5/12/18. It will always be their "forecast." 

4 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

When was the last time Aggy won a conference division? 

Apparently according to them, they won the Big 12 South division in 2010. More false claims. If that was true, then why didn’t they play for the Big 12 title? Because they like to pretend that they won the division. aggy gonna aggy