Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

In 2015, aggy literally took a demotion to avoid us. They were ahead of Arky and we were ahead of WVU. Then, once SEC announced the bowl matchups, aggy dropped down to the Liberty Bowl, or whatever it was, which placed a lower ranked SEC team than the Texas Bowl even though aggy finished ahead of Arky that year. 

• Replies 72.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

In 2015, aggy literally took a demotion to avoid us. They were ahead of Arky and we were ahead of WVU. Then, once SEC announced the bowl matchups, aggy dropped down to the Liberty Bowl, or whatever it was, which placed a lower ranked SEC team than the Texas Bowl even though aggy finished ahead of Arky that year. 

The less said about that bowl game, the better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steel Shank said:

Why the fuck didn't aggy demand to play us last year instead of Missouri? The SEC chooses the match-ups, correct? Who's the real chicken? Bock bock bock bock!!!

They didn't schedule us for the bowl because the sec cigars knew aggy could not beat us....didn't want to make the sec look bad....of course, we all know how that turned out!  Hehehe.

Our schedule was weak? aggy is truly out aggying themselves. Let’s look at their joke of a schedule last season: 

blew a 34 point lead and lost to UCLA, a team that finished 6-7

then they struggled with Nicholls, an FCS opponent. (Won 24-14, but score was tied going into 4th quarter)

struggled with the ragin Cajuns (trailed 21-14 at halftime)

Senior night, played New Mexico 

aggy has no room to talk. Their schedule is extremely Bayloresque. That’s another reason why they can’t hold their own against “GOOD” competition. 

Got my popcorn ready. Jimbo’s era will be glorious! (For everyone except aggy of course)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

Why the fuck didn't aggy demand to play us last year instead of Missouri? The SEC chooses the match-ups, correct? Who's the real chicken? Bock bock bock bock!!!

Ol' Steel Shank's post has got me thinking the aggies are a bunch of snatches. 

7 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Ol' Steel Shank's post has got me thinking the aggies are a bunch of snatches. 

They're called incels, sir!

9 hours ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

OF COURSE this sheep lover would have a face full of derp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forehead. 

sounds like john "the hurricane relief czar" sharp is doing a wonderful job managing the relief fund. abbott is not pleased. aggy gonna aggy.
Well, Jimbo, Candi (and her boyfriends) seem to be doing ok for money, isn't that what really matters?

On 5/18/2018 at 12:27 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Our schedule was weak? aggy is truly out aggying themselves. Let’s look at their joke of a schedule last season: 

then they struggled with Nicholls, an FCS opponent. (Won 24-14, but score was tied going into 4th quarter)

aggy has no room to talk. Their schedule is extremely Bayloresque. That’s another reason why they can’t hold their own against “GOOD” competition. 

Got my popcorn ready. Jimbo’s era will be glorious! (For everyone except aggy of course)

oGme8.gif

2 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Sallee is a former sec lead writer for Bleacher Report. He’s been sh*tting on Texas for years. When aggy went 10-2 first year in the sec he was the main one beating this Texas is doomed forever dead horse. Hes as big of an SEC hack as you’ll find on the internet. 

This.  Must need a few clicks. Cable bill must be due.

On 5/17/2018 at 1:47 PM, texifornia said:

Barrett out here showing his ass

aggy ran away from us and our conference, so they didn't have to be our bitch anymore. Why would they want to be our bitch again? They don't. This was part of their plan. Run away, then act like they want to play again, knowing it's not gonna happen, to make themselves not look scared.  

Case McCoy really, really fucked their plan up. They thought they would get that last win at home then ride off into the backwoods with their heads held high so they could talk shit for the rest of eternity... Nope. 

• Like 3

aggy went 4-6 against P5 teams last year.

3 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

Case McCoy really, really fucked their plan up. They thought they would get that last win at home then ride off into the backwoods with their heads held high so they could talk shit for the rest of eternity... Nope. 

So much this.

We were down and they were going to "btho" us on the way out, blaming us for their departure the whole time. They couldn't wait to hold "eternity" scoreboard on us...then they went aggy, Herpa Derp happened and Tucker put a fucking dagger in their hearts.

That single moment in time is too perfect and beautiful to ever tarnish by playing those delusional idiots again.

Fuck them. I hope we never play them ever again.

Edited by Texas007
two, too & to
  • Like 3

Remember that couple of years when they scheduled Clemson? Yeah... that changes everything in their minds. They schedule power houses and we schedule pussies.  

So much this.
We were down and they were going to "btho" us on the way out, blaming us for their departure the whole time. They couldn't wait to hold "eternity" scoreboard on us...then they went aggy, Herpa Derp happened and Tucker put a fucking dagger in their hearts.
That single moment in time is too perfect and beautiful to ever tarnish by playing those delusional idiots again.
Fuck them. I hope we never play them ever again.

Had they won, there would be no discussion of renewing the game from the aggys. If they had thought they would be able to beat the shit out of Strong’s team, that would have been the bowl matchup that year.

Fuck them.

3 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Their QB sucks?? Trevor Lawrence will probably be starting and he doesn't suck.

Every QB on their roster is probably better than whatever aggy has. In fact, I doubt any of their starters would crack the two-deep at Clemson at any position.

Edited by Bevo14

30 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

Their QB sucks?? Trevor Lawrence will probably be starting and he doesn't suck.

In typical clueless aggy fashion, they fail to recognize that a solid OL can make a mediocre QB seem adequate and a solid OL paired with a couple decent receivers can (*ahem*) make an adequate QB a Heisman Trophy winner.

Give a decent college QB enough protection and he will find an open receiver. Give him protection and a good RB and you have Nick Saban’s offense.

Clemson’s QB won’t even get his uniform dirty against aggy. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

18 hours ago, texifornia said:

DdlxuDyUQAAQH_k.jpg

Reminder that Clemson has a full NFL D-line and the aggy OL's strength is [file not found]

My favorite part of this is "and elko"...that just invoking his name is all the explanation needed for how completely badass their defense will be. 6 months ago these imbeciles had never heard of the guy. 

• Like 1

You're forgetting that Karen is a witch, and will be rubbing her bean with her calloused bean finger behind the aggy bench.

Among the usual aggy incantations of magic, will be a new sound. Her moaned, aural assault will strike fear into the Clemson players with a bone-chilling sound, not felt by a young man since "I'VE GOT YOU NOW, TOMMY TURNER!"

The aggy version of Marie Laveau is here.