• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

6 hours ago, millhouse said:

Jimbo has won 100% of the national title games he has been the head coach in. Dabo, only 50%.

Advantage aggy

Jimbo is a Southern goofy Bo nickname that has five letters.  Dabo is a Southern goofy Bo nickname that only has four letters

Advantage Aggie

On 5/19/2018 at 3:29 PM, Texas007 said:

So much this.

We were down and they were going to "btho" us on the way out, blaming us for their departure the whole time. They couldn't wait to hold "eternity" scoreboard on us...then they went aggy, Herpa Derp happened and Tucker put a fucking dagger in their hearts.

That single moment in time is too perfect and beautiful to ever tarnish by playing those delusional idiots again.

Fuck them. I hope we never play them ever again.

Don't forget their half time show and their bated breath anticipation of chanting SEC SEC SEC as the evil, unmanly Longhorns slunk off the noble grass of Pyle Field.

They've never met an unhatched chicken that they won't count.

Lots of lulz in this thread.  Saying Mississippi State has a better looking record than what they really are because they schedule garbage competition.  Saying the Mississippi schools belong at the bottom of the standings.  Arkansas wont be any good.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2951723

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The most profitable business in the world has to be selling aggy shit to aggy

don't know if it the most profitable, but I have maintained for years that it is the most consistent golden goose anywhere. 

Those dorks will borrow and pay virtually ANYTHING for only 15 seconds of mention on the 230am Sports Center. 

Looking ahead to A&M next year in the Big 3 sports: 

Football- I still think they finish at least 6-6 but there's certainly a shot they fall below .500. 

Basketball-With Davis gone no chance they are a tournament team unless they land a couple big name grad transfers. I'll be surprised if their basketball team is .500 next year. 

Baseball-I need to see how their roster is impacted by the draft but their best hitter Helman is almost certainly gone. They lose SR pitchers Chafin and Sherrod. I'm going to guess they also lose a couple arms to the draft out of Hoffman, Kilkenny, and Kolek.

Next year could be really bad for A&M. Baseball is probably their best chance at success next year in the Big 3 sports. 

Edited by texasstrong12

10 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

A friend of mine's father in law started the main t shirt printing place in Collieville.  He has a really nice ranch and beach house.

The person who figures out a way to profit from aggy's proclivity to jump on meaningless internet polls could be a billionaire. 

aggys would rather finish 11th in the SEC than win a Big 12 title in the 2nd best RPI conference. These people are an embarrassment to our state. 

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Board/20/Contents/Texas-Aggies-baseball-drops-series-to-South-Carolina-with-lopsided-loss-118368272

"Totally agree DSP that RC needs to go if we’re serious about baseball, but if respectability means coming out on top of a bad baseball conference, I’ll take our situation every day of the week. TCU was terrible all year, OU, Ok St and Tech faded terribly from the early season projections. None of the others even deserve mention. It’s worse than their football. So glad we’re out of there."

Edited by texasstrong12

The key to an epic aggy roller coaster crash this year will be embarrassing losses.  aggy will be able to explain away close losses with multiple excuses, (young team, new staff, new league for Jimbo, Rumlin left the cupboard bare, etc).    But things will get really ugly if Jimbo gets humiliated by Clemson, Alabama, Auburn,  LSU and the Miss. schools.  If those games are all of the 48-7 variety, aggy will get out the pitchforks.  

"The key to an epic aggy roller coaster crash this year will be embarrassing losses.  aggy will be able to explain away close losses with multiple excuses, (young team, new staff, new league for Jimbo, Rumlin left the cupboard bare, etc).    But things will get really ugly if Jimbo gets humiliated by Clemson, Alabama, Auburn,  LSU and the Miss. schools.  If those games are all of the 48-7 variety, aggy will get out the pitchforks. "

If dumbo and his Nazi news media keep it up towards other $EC teams, gonna be some real good beat downs. 

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

The key to an epic aggy roller coaster crash this year will be embarrassing losses.  aggy will be able to explain away close losses with multiple excuses, (young team, new staff, new league for Jimbo, Rumlin left the cupboard bare, etc).    But things will get really ugly if Jimbo gets humiliated by Clemson, Alabama, Auburn,  LSU and the Miss. schools.  If those games are all of the 48-7 variety, aggy will get out the pitchforks.  

There's no realistic chance those games are all of the 48-7 variety, however about 2-3 of them could easily happen, which is bad enough for aggy.

1 hour ago, lemonandaturd said:

Stupid sip. Wait till next year.

Looch and Gabe discussed aggy ducking Texas in future schedules on texags radio today. Pretty disappointing rant from Looch tbh. Must not have had his morning bump from Johnny's stash. I'd give a 4/10, but still entertaining nonetheless. Starts at 151:10

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/_0d75vTp4lA/0102357-ygeq.mp3

8 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Looch and Gabe discussed aggy ducking Texas in future schedules on texags radio today. Pretty disappointing rant from Looch tbh. Must not have had his morning bump from Johnny's stash. I'd give a 4/10, but still entertaining nonetheless. Starts at 151:10

For all you assholes who always use the wrong version of the gif:

nomsnoms_zpsb93e3358.gif

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 1

aggy has "a hell of a lot more to celebrate" than Texas. lol.

In SEC play, since joining the conference, aggy is 25-23. They have one season with a winning record in conference play. No FBS team has played more FCS teams than TAMU. Last year, aggy was 6-5 against FBS teams.

THAT is "a hell of a lot more to celebrate"!?

Never play aggy again outside of postseason play. In any sport.

Edited by Randolph Duke

19 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy has "a hell of a lot more to celebrate" than Texas. lol.

If you were an aggy, wouldn't you just make up shit too?  Sure as hell beats reality I would imagine.  They'll never see a Big 3 title in their collective lifetime.

So Jimbo will be in the deer blind, finger lightly touching the trigger with his eyes steely fixed and the crosshairs squarely focused on the sow eating all his deer corn.  All while his snuff boys are blinded by the shock and  awe of the sniper skills they are about to witness.   After supper, he will brave the cold river water and  noodle a 30 pound catfish for dessert.  

• Like 1

"So Jimbo will be in the deer blind, finger lightly touching the trigger with his eyes steely fixed and the crosshairs squarely focused on the sow eating all his deer corn.  All while his snuff boys are blinded by the shock and  awe of the sniper skills they are about to witness.   After supper, he will brave the cold river water and  noodle a 30 pound catfish for dessert. "

While candi stays in collie station getting to know the swim team. 

• Like 1