• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Meat judging and bass fishing do not count either.

They do when that is all you have.

What I think is funny is how aggy, the great military school that it is, doesn't even try to compete for the NCAA Rifle national championship. Not only does West Virginia dominate that sport, they have more NCAA championships in that one sport than aggy has in all sports combined.

And while we are talking about military matters....

aggy is soooo proud that 136 fake army fraternity graduates were commissioned as officers this month, the most in school history. Do the math. 136 frat members over four years is 544. Round that up to 600 to be generous with the number of fall semester grads. There are about 2,800 frat members. Just over 20% are actually going into the military. 8 in 10 of those redneck tin soldiers are just playing dress-up.

Can someone explain again why the taxpayers are subsidizing that fucking waste of money? The parents of the frat members should be footing the bill, just like the parents of every other fraternity in the state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Can someone explain again why the taxpayers are subsidizing that fucking waste of money? The parents of the frat members should be footing the bill, just like the parents of every other fraternity in the state. "

Actually a great question. The military is reducing the amount of officers it requires and are cutting slots. Now I have no earthly idea why we as tax payers have to foot the bill for these morons to wear fake army uniforms? Maybe some folks will smarten up with their tax dollars and stop spending them on jack boots, sabers and long sashes?

10 minutes ago, Modessit said:

I thought the cadets paid for their own boots? I remember der kommandant offering to pay for the boots of the corps turd who blocked a player from running into their bitch.

I think that's right.

I'm pretty sure that, like the rings, they have a ceremony to jizz on them and shove them up each other's asses when they get them. If they end up losing them, other aggies sell their children to help buy new ones. Such great turditions.

Then there's that one where they walk around campus holding each others' dicks...

Edited by Tex Pete

I seriously don't understand how they justify to themselves continuing to wear costumes that make them look like the Brown Shirts. That getup is one of the most insanely unjustifiable symbols one could possibly dream up. What's even weirder is walking through their campus Hillel and seeing all the pictures of Jewish corps members from days gone by. The lack of self-awareness can only be described by one word:  aggy.

51 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I seriously don't understand how they justify to themselves continuing to wear costumes that make them look like the Brown Shirts. That getup is one of the most insanely unjustifiable symbols one could possibly dream up. What's even weirder is walking through their campus Hillel and seeing all the pictures of Jewish corps members from days gone by. The lack of self-awareness can only be described by one word:  aggy.

Let’s not forget about “the Swastikas,” one of the “secret societies” within the aggy corps. 

And the pic of the aggy corps member throwing the Bellamy Salute that is in one of their year books. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

I really love the fact that Jimbo is already, in the minds of aggy, a massive, unquestionable success. They are now able to answer simply "Jimbo" whenever anyone questions their program or points out their history of mediocrity. Most coaches would be under enormous pressure as a new hire to come close to the lofty expectations heaped on Jimbo. Most coaches, however, don't have a $75 million golden parachute. 

Never ceases to amaze me how aggy is more concerned with how we do (a team not in their conference or on their schedule) than their own shitass team..

I truly believe having a shitty season next year would be bearable for them so long as we have one as well..lulz.

From 247Sports.com:

"Texas A&M is one of those mid-tier programs that could join the cash cow Top 5 in the SEC ... if it starts winning big under Jimbo Fisher. Per Penn Live, "fans kept coming out (during the Kevin Sumlin era), but gross football revenue dipped more than 4 percent from 2015-16." The Aggies tied Kentucky with the steepest decline, a $3.3 million difference from the previous fiscal year."

yes,  7 other SEC schools generated more football revenue than Aggy (2016-2017).   Boycott expected on the mid-tier program comment.....

52 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

From 247Sports.com:

"Texas A&M is one of those mid-tier programs that could join the cash cow Top 5 in the SEC ... if it starts winning big under Jimbo Fisher. Per Penn Live, "fans kept coming out (during the Kevin Sumlin era), but gross football revenue dipped more than 4 percent from 2015-16." The Aggies tied Kentucky with the steepest decline, a $3.3 million difference from the previous fiscal year."

yes,  7 other SEC schools generated more football revenue than Aggy (2016-2017).   Boycott expected on the mid-tier program comment.....

Username checks out.

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

So, what happens first:  aggy wins their 2nd NC in football or aggy celebrates the Centennial of their 1st?

Neither. They'll be under the death penalty for all the shennanigins they're about to/already are pulling.

That's what I'm hoping for, at least. Knowing the NCAA though, we'll probably settle for aggy celebrating 100 years playing in a day game in which they're wearing glow in the dark uni's.