• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

12 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

So was Panhandle Slim actually RC Slocum?

Don't know if you ever went over to agtimes years ago, but CoachFranCan was a poster there who was obviously either Fran himself or his newsletter-writing/biographer lackey. Made for some entertaining reading during overnight shifts.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Is this the thread where we pretend Aggies are "Superior Texans"  ???

This sentence can't ever fit together as constructed, here is a bit of help:

Is this the thread where pretend Aggies are allowed sympathy by compassionate Texans..?

It is so weird when the Ags get so bent out of shape about how arrogant we are. There is no place more bombastic and full of hubris and self-satisfied superiority than A&M. I am not saying we don't have some of that BS going on over in Bellmont but damn. But I guess self-awareness has never been a strength of theirs.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Machinator said:

They are really grasping for straws, here.

Di0fjLOVsAYEjYJ.jpgDi0fkEOU4AA7sX1.jpg

That's funny... I bumped into a random TCU fan this past week on vacation while wearing a UT hat who said  "You got yourself a great A.D.". My reply was "Yes, and we thank you for him."

Edited by OrangEngr

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

Is this the thread where we pretend Aggies are "Superior Texans"  ???

Well yeah. Obviously, superior Texans bemoan the quality of Texas football players and suck off the Deep South

Edited by Bevo14

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

Have fun A&M. Crazy, 6/11 of Clemson's defensive starters are projected in the 1st round. 

Yet that doesnt matter to some of them and they know in their heart they are going to win.  Like Jimbo did last year when Clemson wasnt as good on the line and FSU had MUCH better players.

It's science. 

• Like 2

Goddammit you stupid sips just don't get it. I guess I have to spell it out for you. 

All 4 of Clemson's starting DL are going to be drafted in the first round. That means that all 4 of them are leaving after this season

Guess who the Ags play next season in their second game? Yup, the team with four new starters on the DL. 

Advantage: aggy

2 minutes ago, RoundRobin said:

Our 12th choice for Baseball coach?  The one who won the conference and went to the CWS? Damn, their coach must have legit skins on the wall. 

That entire post is insane fantasy land. How we are supposed to leave them alone for good when we all live side by side in the same state is also a little unclear.

1 minute ago, skipperj said:

Did you not hear that they beat Bama that one time?

I just...there is so much rage and hate and made up garbage in that post I just do not really know how to address it. I mean if he really despises me that much for my ass sitting in a classroom a few miles to west of him then I don't know...I just feel bad for somebody that crazy. I mean it is just a sports rivalry man, we are just different schools in Texas. I have seen political partisans less full of insanity than that guy.

So yeah. I hope he is happy and can move on with his life.