Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I was good friends with his high school coach, Ferguson went to Tyler Juco for 2 years then was at aggy for one season and turned pro. My buddy said he didn't have much choice because I attended the same number of classes at aggy as Ferguson did. Don't know if he's a dick or not

Cool, yeah he was a player. I remember him in HS, played for aggy when i was still going to school and followed him with the Pack.

*also, we all have fun poking aggy, but in fairness when I said “dick” i meant more of ‘toward some dude who may being shitty to his daughter’

Edited by Doc Reeves

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Adam Warner aka Billy Liucci Jr is at it again with his shit posting 

09B6100A-1DCB-4634-A91E-1AB5D2F69701.jpeg

Remember that one time in 2013 we beat ou, had a shot at the big 12 championship if we beat Baylor and still fired our coach after like 3 straight 4+loss season? The last decade has sucked, but going 8-4 every year would be so fucking frustrating. That’s Kansas state territory. We’ve had a shit decade cause we couldn’t get out of our own way. With some of the hires sark or whoever’s responsible for Marion and Patterson being here. Along with a top 5 recruiting class and 5 or whatever day one starters transferring here and we’re apparently not done. Along with the nil shit we’re putting together, finally looks like we are getting to where we outta be 

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

Still waiting for any aggy anywhere to criticize Jimbo for covering up for a probable serial girl abuser on his team.  Again.

I always have to laugh when an aggy KNOWS things for a FACT. 

Lol. 

Its part of the damage aggy culture does to its victims. They don’t understand probabilities. They don’t know how to manage knowledge voids. 

They just make something up and KNOW it for a FACT. 

Which is why aggys worship fairy tales and fake stories. Because they are have no clue when their assumptions are dead wrong. 

Which is often. 

(How does one both do nothing and simultaneously file a police report seeking prosecution? Isn’t working within the system doing, by definition, something?) whoop! 

Jimbo4win said:

Riddle me this..what happens to a girl if she pushes a guy, bites him and tries to gouge his eyes with her fingernails? Let's say the guy does nothing about it and then tells police. Will she be treated the same as a guy in the court of law? I KNOW for a FACT she won't be treated the same in the court of public opinion.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Jimbo4win said:

Riddle me this..what happens to a girl if she pushes a guy, bites him and tries to gouge his eyes with her fingernails? Let's say the guy does nothing about it and then tells police. Will she be treated the same as a guy in the court of law? I KNOW for a FACT she won't be treated the same in the court of public opinion.

Jimbo4win is a special kind of stupid. Imagine him saying that if the guy was not an aggy athlete...and the irony that the female victim is an aggy athlete,  and the daughter of a former aggy athlete (who accomplished far more than Demas ever will) at that....

And the court of public opinion usually will usually treat a 5'2" female a little differently than her attacker who is a foot or more taller than her...moron. 

4 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

So how long do people think it will take until the ags start insisting no Ukrainian ever fought to defend their country and that only aggys fought to defend their country while the Ukrainian people just sat around drinking tea? 

Damn u-sips!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Jimbo4win is a special kind of stupid. Imagine him saying that if the guy was not an aggy athlete...and the irony that the female victim is an aggy athlete,  and the daughter of a former aggy athlete (who accomplished far more than Demas ever will) at that....
And the court of public opinion usually will usually treat a 5'2" female a little differently than her attacker who is a foot or more taller than her...moron. 

I like how they stated her dad played football for the ags but didn’t call him a former student or anything. Didn’t he have like 0.0 gpa?

47 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I like how they stated her dad played football for the ags but didn’t call him a former student or anything. Didn’t he have like 0.0 gpa?

Don't they all?  Maybe I'm confusing gpa with iq.     But then again, why not both?

4 hours ago, DaggerHorns said:

I can’t fathom the time, energy and thought it takes to do this at a game I have no stake in….it’s phenomenal.

And for context... this was right after one of our guys hit a 3-run bomb right out where he was sitting.

The Tiny Dick Syndrome doesn't get much more acute.

• Hook 'Em 1

Leal's stock had already dropped some due to his uneven play during the 2021 season, and his combine performance did not reverse that trend. His 5.0 40-yard dash was not exceptional for a 283-pound lineman. On the field, his tight hips and lack of explosion caused him to look ordinary compared with Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt. At times, he showed glimpses of bend and power, so you can see some potential as a five-technique at the next level. But it seems clear he'll have to wait until the middle rounds to hear his named called.

While there's no doubt Green will be a top-50 selection, he needed an exceptional performance to prove to teams that he can play tackle in the NFL and he came up a bit short. Green's movement during drills was good at times, but he also displayed average stop-start ability, which will be an issue playing against elite edge rushers. His agility and suddenness did not match up with that of Cross, Ekwonu or even Lucas, which means he will likely continue to be projected as a guard. That might cost him a first-round slot, though I'm confident that Green's toughness and power inside will make him a very good starter inside as a rookie.

Spiller's game is built on speed and agility, but he chose not to run the 40-yard dash and only achieved average test results (30-inch vertical, 9-foot-6 broad jump). He looked good at times catching the ball and getting over the bags in drills, but the 6-foot back ran with a high pad level and did not look any more explosive than the other top backs. If Spiller runs well at his pro day, he might be able to grab a top-50 selection -- but this workout did not move him any closer to achieving that status.

also a rough week for aggy at the combine...don't tell the newly bought 5* athletes 

2022 NFL Scouting Combine winners and losers, Day 2: Ickey Ekwonu, Kenny Walker III shine

Edited by pacman

5 hours ago, pacman said:

also a rough week for aggy at the combine...don't tell the newly bought 5* athletes 

2022 NFL Scouting Combine winners and losers, Day 2: Ickey Ekwonu, Kenny Walker III shine

The ags are going to redefine "rough week" many times over the next few years.

Just remember, Jimbo's contract is fully guaranteed through the 2032 season.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1