• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Im proud to be an Aggie

Posted on 2/28/22 at 7:01 pm
up vote6down vote67
bkm1.png
We stand for something. Many of our traditions see strange to outsiders but if they only took the time to educate themselves, they would learn the history behind them and why they mean so much.

Bless his heart.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The op defends himself by saying that they had to up their game (presumably to remain mediocre) for the SEC.

That's their standard line.  They've lost 2/3 of the games they've played against Texas, but have won 100% of the games that were never played.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, BurntOrangeAss said:

If I recall correctly, aggy just recently said they were the premier baseball program in the state and country.  And I believe them since aggy doesn't lie about anything, how is it possible they suck at it after so many years of trying.  And let's not forget attendance.  I know they're tops in that meaningless stat.  I mean, what the fuck?  I need an explanation.

Bubbles, bro.  Don't you even get the bubbles?

16 hours ago, BurntOrangeAss said:

If I recall correctly, aggy just recently said they were the premier baseball program in the state and country.  And I believe them since aggy doesn't lie about anything, how is it possible they suck at it after so many years of trying.  And let's not forget attendance.  I know they're tops in that meaningless stat.  I mean, what the fuck?  I need an explanation.

Yeah, see that’s a common misconception with aggy. You aren’t necessarily lying if you’re wrong.

just stupid. 

On 2/28/2022 at 12:52 PM, texasstrong12 said:

Their non-conference schedule is truly awful so they will probably stack some wins but they've already screwed themselves with this Penn series loss. All they could do in non-conference was avoid bad losses which is already out the window. 

They're going to get embarrassed in the SEC though. Alabama was picked to finish 7th in the SEC West and I think they're much better than aggy. 

Yeah, well just wait 'til next year! (said every aggy ever)

26 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Evan Stewart might get 3 extra targets per game 

You buried the lede:

"Last year the mother of an alleged victim reached out to the Chronicle saying she could not get into contact with A&M’s coaches concerning Demas striking her daughter, who was Demas’s girlfriend at the time."

So, how many here believe there is no way for Jimbo to have this all blow up in his face?

texags extrapolation terrified.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 2/28/2022 at 8:32 AM, nnm said:

It will be very interesting to see how he does in CS. He built little ol’ TCU from a doormat team playing in ridiculous facilities worse than many high schools to a regular contender with more CWS wins than aggy’s entire program history. In theory, he should kill it at aggy, without the private school tuition limitations and the added advantage of the mindless Borg fan following. 

But he really lost his mojo the last few years, purportedly due to both personal issues (divorce, etc.) and stagnation after more than a flirtship with MissSU.

There’s no question Saarloos was a one of the driving forces behind TCU maintaining its program level the last few years. Without that dynamo driving things underneath him, can Schloss overcome aggy cultural issues of losing and choking (ha!), while reinvigorating his personal enthusiasm for the game?  

Of course, my guess is no. Same as for Jimbo. They’ll have some success, but not as much as they should. aggy gonna aggy. 

I thought the argument (in relation to Vanderbilt anyway) is that private schools have an advantage in baseball because they can still give academic financial aid to lessen the private school cost and mediate the partial scholarship limits while public schools have a harder time directing academic aid selectively to sports ball players

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

"Last year the mother of an alleged victim reached out to the Chronicle saying she could not get into contact with A&M’s coaches concerning Demas striking her daughter, who was Demas’s girlfriend at the time."

Jimbo:

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

You have to hand it to ol' Jimbo. he knows how to recruit AND how get the most of his players on the field.

#elite #gamechanger #lol

aggy #1 recruits airplane graphic.jpeg

Well, they still have Uncle Fester and this is just one strike (no pun intended) against Demas.

21 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Well, they still have Uncle Fester and this is just one strike (no pun intended) against Demas.

At least the third for Demas, but I'm pretty sure Jimbo's policy is no more than 12 per athlete. You know, turdition.

1) Texas A&M receiver Demond Demas has been arrested on a charge of assault family violence that occurred on Saturday

2) This isn’t the first time Demas, a five-star recruit out of Tomball in the class of 2020, has been accused of hitting a girlfriend.

3) Also, Fisher deemed Demas “unavailable” during two of A&M’s games late in the 2020 season for an undisclosed reason, (busted for weed)

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Aggie-Demond-Demas-arrest-charge-domestic-16971403.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

At least the third for Demas, but I'm pretty sure Jimbo's policy is no more than 12 per athlete. You know, turdition.

1) Texas A&M receiver Demond Demas has been arrested on a charge of assault family violence that occurred on Saturday

2) This isn’t the first time Demas, a five-star recruit out of Tomball in the class of 2020, has been accused of hitting a girlfriend.

3) Also, Fisher deemed Demas “unavailable” during two of A&M’s games late in the 2020 season for an undisclosed reason, (busted for weed)

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Aggie-Demond-Demas-arrest-charge-domestic-16971403.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

aggy to blame ..

1) TU

2) The Longhorn Network

3) The ESPN conspiracy to keep aggy down

You can add to this list...

An aggy “friend”(not really. Kinda hate him but he’s fun to fuck with from time to time) of mine like no shit thinks this recruiting haul is a bigger victory than our Michigan and USC games along with the Colt era combined. Like wtf!?!?!? 

Then when they hired Buzz, he thumped his chest about how he’s going to run this state and take Kentuckys spot and yada yada yada. Not a peep about Buzz recently. Even asked him about it the other day and I got some “he’s rebuilding, meanwhile we’re building a football juggernaut” or whatever. Then of course when they were “good” in baseball from like 2015-2019 or so and we were mostly mediocre, baseball was this big aggy and sec tradition and our best days were behind us, never to return. Well, now no one cares about baseball at all. Apparently me resorting to baseball smack is as low as women’s basketball. Strange….

Watching this best class ever transfer out, opt out and half ass it till the combine is going to be glorious. I know they’ll have moved on to the “I’d rather a 3 star that wants to be here!!!” Shit by then but still. Their consistent ability to fuck everything up is just amazing. Normal people would have to try to fuck up as hard and consistently as they have over the last 120 or whatever years. But nope. Just comes natural to them 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

An aggy “friend”(not really. Kinda hate him but he’s fun to fuck with from time to time) of mine like no shit thinks this recruiting haul is a bigger victory than our Michigan and USC games along with the Colt era combined. Like wtf!?!?!? 

Then when they hired Buzz, he thumped his chest about how he’s going to run this state and take Kentuckys spot and yada yada yada. Not a peep about Buzz recently. Even asked him about it the other day and I got some “he’s rebuilding, meanwhile we’re building a football juggernaut” or whatever. Then of course when they were “good” in baseball from like 2015-2019 or so and we were mostly mediocre, baseball was this big aggy and sec tradition and our best days were behind us, never to return. Well, now no one cares about baseball at all. Apparently me resorting to baseball smack is as low as women’s basketball. Strange….

Watching this best class ever transfer out, opt out and half ass it till the combine is going to be glorious. I know they’ll have moved on to the “I’d rather a 3 star that wants to be here!!!” Shit by then but still. Their consistent ability to fuck everything up is just amazing. Normal people would have to try to fuck up as hard and consistently as they have over the last 120 or whatever years. But nope. Just comes natural to them 

You should ask him to write down the "rules" as to whay is/is not relevant and let him know that you will check in on that document from time to time.

If aggy can't constantly move the goalpost, they are utterly lost.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

on one hand they have nothing else to go on, on the other put a statue in the empty hall of champions. 

odds are a good percent of these guys wash out, transfer, or get kicked off the team because prima dona's gonna prima donna with another 8&4 year 

• Hook 'Em 1