Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

20 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

You should ask him to write down the "rules" as to whay is/is not relevant and let him know that you will check in on that document from time to time.

If aggy can't constantly move the goalpost, they are utterly lost.

He was also a Covid hoax dude so watching him all the sudden trust the science when the ducked out was glorious.

I posted some pics of some friends and I at the ou game with captions like “FUCK YOU SOONERS!!!!!” Parents and I were driving home after the game, got stuck in Waco cause our fucking car broke down of fucking course. Shitass day. Anyways we check into a hotel just in time for the 4th quarter of one of the best games of all time according to him. What does he do the second the winning field goal goes through? Comments “lulz” on one of my ou game pics. I’m talking within 30 seconds of the kick going through the goal posts. He was at a tailgate in college station too watching the game outside the stadium. But I’m the one obsessed when I laugh when they lose to the Mississippi teams or an lsu team that had absolutely no business at all winning that game

oh and he thinks the aggy lsu 7 overtime game is the best college football game ever played. He said with a straight face Texas-Michigan couldn’t hold a candle, let alone Texas-USC or 05 tOSU. 
In 7 overtimes they were called for 3 penalties. That’s so statistically impossible it’s absurd. And wait, he’s told me we know jack shit about defense(including our entire fucking history) but the wrecking crew couldn’t tackle a fucking Pop Warner player that night. Just an embarrassing excuse of defense by both teams. Never mind that game was straight up given to em by the refs and it took them 7 fucking overtimes to take their fucking gift. God damn man. 

Im still very much going to enjoy shoving this baseball season up his ass while they go 8-4 again and we hopefully show some significant progress 

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

How is Texas going to cope with losing the claim to "UT" within the conference?

Posted on 3/2/22 at 1:51 pm
up vote8down vote1
bkm1.png
I doubt that SEC folks will ever think of UT as Texas rather than Tennessee. Will the Longhorns be able to handle this reality?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess at least a few SEC fans will figure out that Texas and Tennessee are two separate and distinct institutions. And I'm not going to spend much time caring about the ones who are too stupid to figure it out.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

up vote8down vote1
bkm1.png
I doubt that SEC folks will ever think of UT as Texas rather than Tennessee. Will the Longhorns be able to handle this reality?

Faster than aggy will ever admit they are a bunch of losers. 

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

up vote8down vote1
bkm1.png

Harrison Ford Who Gives A Shit GIF - Harrison Ford Who Gives A Shit Who  Cares - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess at least a few SEC fans will figure out that Texas and Tennessee are two separate and distinct institutions. And I'm not going to spend much time caring about the ones who are too stupid to figure it out.

Knowing aggy, they are dreaming of everyone reducing themselves to aggys retard levels of ingenuity and call us TU. 

What they don't understand yet is that no one respects their traditions, or wants to be associated with their crippling retardation .

We probably just get called Texas , and they'll continue on as 8&4 which has become common on the rant 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Adam Warner aka Billy Liucci Jr is at it again with his shit posting 

09B6100A-1DCB-4634-A91E-1AB5D2F69701.jpeg

Watching aggy fans and other current SEC fans talk shit in social media while struggling to master third grade English reminds me just how low we have stooped by joining that conference.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

As much as SEC fans have heard "tu" over the past decade, I'm sure sure they will go out of their way and call us UT just to get those aggy tears to flow.

Knowing aggy, they are dreaming of everyone reducing themselves to aggys retard levels of ingenuity and call us TU. 

What they don't understand yet is that no one respects their traditions, or wants to be associated with their crippling retardation .

We probably just get called Texas , and they'll continue on as 8&4 which has become common on the rant 

They're seriously trying to get Tennessee people onboard with that, and knowing that state is home to some low IQ individuals, they may have some success.

3 hours ago, ousux said:
17 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

They're seriously trying to get Tennessee people onboard with that, and knowing that state is home to some low IQ individuals, they may have some success.

There or more people in Houston alone than the state of Tennessee.

? Didnt RF transfer in to aggy and get drafted by the Packers?

And… isn’t he kinda known as a huge fucking dick? 

*(Not saying he was wrong for perhaps standing up for his daughter, just that he’s the type of dude to have no problem with it)

Edited by Doc Reeves

Just now, Doc Reeves said:

? Didnt RF transfer in to aggy and get drafted by the Packers?

And… isn’t he kinda known as a huge fucking dick? 

I was good friends with his high school coach, Ferguson went to Tyler Juco for 2 years then was at aggy for one season and turned pro. My buddy said he didn't have much choice because I attended the same number of classes at aggy as Ferguson did. Don't know if he's a dick or not