Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

On 2/2/2022 at 9:49 AM, ztejas said:

On a post showing which sites in the US would be targeted in a nuclear war. 

20220202_094818.thumb.jpg.7802f60934db06c6e8307ae62c0d5a33.jpg

How arrogant are those cunt bags? Each side (US/Russia) has about 2500 deliverable nukes. When you consider that Washington DC, ICBM fields, sub/naval bases, and important C3 facilities like Cheyenne Mountain will get a massive dose of canned sunshine Bryan-College Station isn’t catching a nuke.

Edited by lilMAC25

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

14 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Holy crap, I LOVE firearms and shooting.

That

is 

idiotic 

That poor girl.  Any daughter with parents stupid enough to name her Reigphyl is gonna grow up to be 'Reigph' with daddy issues and cum to fill an Aggie jizz jar.  

$50 says her parents had their Oakleys on their forehead when they typed that, so they could see the screen better.  

On 2/2/2022 at 10:49 AM, ztejas said:

On a post showing which sites in the US would be targeted in a nuclear war. 

20220202_094818.thumb.jpg.7802f60934db06c6e8307ae62c0d5a33.jpg

Enrollment at West Point is around 4,500. A typical graduating class is about 950 commissioned officers each year.

In a good year, aggy has 2,500 low self-esteem idiots wearing silly costumes and sees about 200 of the delinquents commissioned.

"More officers than any other college"

To be an aggy is to be taught to lie to ones self and to others with such practiced ease they lose track of what is true and what is taught at Texas A&M.

Texas A&M is an embarrassment to our state, our military and to even their other fellow white supremacist organizations.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

How arrogant are those cunt bags? Each side (US/Russia) has about 2500 deliverable nukes. When you consider that Washington DC, ICBM fields, sub/naval bases, and important C3 facilities like Cheyenne Mountain will get a massive dose of canned sunshine Bryan-College Station isn’t catching a nuke.

A nuke in CS would do billions in improvements. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

I’m not as certain as you are.  Doesn’t have anything to do with their handful of commissioned officers or wealth of knowledge. 

Some aspects of their new U.S. Army proving ground are secret/classified, having to do with advanced ordnance delivery mechanisms.  And maybe they'd just like to send a fuck you to George H.W. Bush by blowing up his library/memorial.  They do have some sneaky shit going on there with the DoD, but I doubt they'd crack the Top 500 targets for a nuclear strike.  

I'm sure this new claim to fame of theirs will be proudly displayed next to all their national championship banners. 
"World War III: Participants"  

Don't you besmirch the patriotism of the Fightin' Texas Aggies.  

They're so fucking incompetent overseas though.  They'd have some new anti-drone artillery gun.  I dunno, let's call it the "EM-50."  And they'd be waiting for their C.O. to inspect the equipment in Qatar, but it would be gone from the hangar because, "A couple of ISIS soldiers took it to get it washed sir. " 

That the fucking school thinks it gets more officers commissioned than any other school in the United States is not just incorrect and idiotic but a complete affront to the very respect for the military they claim to hold so fucking dear.  

I think it was a Cheers episode where they're talking about sports betting philosophies.  And somebody picks on Cliff like, "Basically my system is to hear what you're gonna do...and then I do the opposite."  That's becoming my approach to life as I get older.  I have held many economic, political, spiritual, and religious doctrines near and dear to my heart and mind.  But basically now I learn where most Aggies stand on an issue...and I do the opposite.  Served me pretty damn well to date.  

This is their moment to shine though, I'll give 'em credit for sticking steadfast to their approach to life.  There were always stupid people.  There were always proud people.  But after a century of wrong place, wrong time...they've finally threaded the needle.  There's never been a better time in America to be proud of how stupid you are...and A&M is perfectly poised to lead this Buffoon Battalion...straight into the fucking Sun.

3 hours ago, lilMAC25 said:

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I’m not as certain as you are.  Doesn’t have anything to do with their handful of commissioned officers or wealth of knowledge. 

Friendly fire? I could see it. 

Rick perry GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

20 hours ago, texheart said:

Wow.

According to the district attorney’s office, on July 8, 2017, Survivor #1 agreed to go on a date with Pape in College Station. He was a member of the Brothers Under Christ (BYX) Christian Fraternity and was on weekend leave from working a Christian camp. During the date they returned to Survivor #1′s apartment where Pape sexually assaulted her. After assaulting her, Pape said they “needed to pray about their sin of premarital sex and told Survivor #1 that she was obliged to forgive him.”

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

generate.png

Aren’t roofies just Mexican Xanax? 

I feel like the students of todays fish camp would need something a touch stronger. I’m envisioning a steamy, PnP room at the holiday inn, CS. Some gaunt, ass cheek white country bumpkins covered in sweat and skin soars. The roofies are for the sheep tied to the bed.

1 hour ago, Henry Hill said:

Sounds bitter about Texas having more wins in last year’s CWS than aggy has in their program’s entire existence.

Sir, aggy doesn’t focus on such things because the have neither the initiative to google shit or the reading skills to fully comprehend the Kings English cuz its ghey

Edited by Doc Reeves

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

Some aspects of their new U.S. Army proving ground are secret/classified, having to do with advanced ordnance delivery mechanisms.  And maybe they'd just like to send a fuck you to George H.W. Bush by blowing up his library/memorial.  They do have some sneaky shit going on there with the DoD, but I doubt they'd crack the Top 500 targets for a nuclear strike.  

I'm sure this new claim to fame of theirs will be proudly displayed next to all their national championship banners. 
"World War III: Participants"  

Pretty sure they are developing some military-grade overalls!

6 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Wow.

According to the district attorney’s office, on July 8, 2017, Survivor #1 agreed to go on a date with Pape in College Station. He was a member of the Brothers Under Christ (BYX) Christian Fraternity and was on weekend leave from working a Christian camp. During the date they returned to Survivor #1′s apartment where Pape sexually assaulted her. After assaulting her, Pape said they “needed to pray about their sin of premarital sex and told Survivor #1 that she was obliged to forgive him.”

• Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Pretty sure they are developing some military-grade overalls!

image.png.2d5a80a26ef3e1692520f4e6f5d3a765.png

Imagine a battalion or two of those yokels whooping it up and grabbing each others nuts on the battlefield, pausing every few hundred yards for a "farmers fight" and a spirited horse laugh directed at the enemy.

11 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Aren’t roofies just Mexican Xanax? 

Ahhh I've learned something. It used to be slang for a drug known as rohypnol, which is a very strong benzo (something like 10x stronger than xanax) which reportedly would render a victim helpless and with very little memory. However, I guess it's become difficult to obtain rohypnol, even in Mexico, and now getting roofied can mean unknowingly ingesting any number of drugs from xanax or other benzos, or ambien, or GHB (liquid ecstasy). https://www.thecut.com/2014/10/what-you-might-not-know-about-getting-roofied.html

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Ahhh I've learned something. It used to be slang for a drug known as rohypnol, which is a very strong benzo (something like 10x stronger than xanax) which reportedly would render a victim helpless and with very little memory. However, I guess it's become difficult to obtain rohypnol, even in Mexico, and now getting roofied can mean unknowingly ingesting any number of drugs from xanax or other benzos, or ambien, or GHB (liquid ecstasy). https://www.thecut.com/2014/10/what-you-might-not-know-about-getting-roofied.html

You need to change your avatar.

Glenn_Quagmire copy.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Yes, the old rohos where what we used to take in HS back in the day maybe after a trip to Old Mexico. Looking back, they were comparable to taking like 2.5 bars and having fragmented memories the next day is part of playing with benzos. Still, it wasn’t subtle if you were in mind wipe territory. If we’re drinking and took enough to blank out you looked like a fucking wreck and projectile vomiting was definitely something that was on the table. 

GhB on the other hand is a fucking awesome drug. Like, too much fun. If you enjoyed having sex with a 20something y/o girl with a ridiculous body on ecstasy, then you are going to love- love it. Ecstasy might be a good drug to try if you’re girlfriend is maybe interested in trying something adventurous like anal sex but may still be apprehensive. It’s great for that. GhB would be something you would want to try out if, say, you’d like your GF who’s only had sex with 3 people to suddenly and ravenously join a Zoolander style orgy. Or conversely, if youre a gay dude and what to mess around with a strait guy who has no interest in guys. It seems to be good for that too. It can cause memory blank too with alcohol but you have to take a seriously dangerous amount. 

More recently there’s Foxy. That shit is as close to the mythical “Spanish fly” there is. I guess the short of it is that it’s terrifically intense. Like a guy having a 8 min orgasm intense.

So, if you’re in a club/ at a music festival and you see some people in a corner making out hard, face flushed, hands down each other’s pants you say to yourself “welp, people ‘round here are doing ecstasy.” If you have to watch where you step or dance because total strangers are frantically having sex right where they first started making out, then you’re in Foxy town. 

Damn I miss Jr. High. 

wait, what were we talking about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

It’s happening again.  Cranberg, Sandeder, Hall, et. Al.  The old band is back together using a different cause to tear UT down to the a shit online level.  I guess we’ll take the discussion to a different forum because of how many cum gargling apologists are on here.  Make no mistake; it’ll take a year or two but this will bring harm to our school , including athletics.  

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

Imagine a battalion or two of those yokels whooping it up and grabbing each others nuts on the battlefield, pausing every few hundred yards for a "farmers fight" and a spirited horse laugh directed at the enemy.

Something tells me on the reverse side, there are butt flaps with different names.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

How did seemingly healthy college kids settle on denim overalls and puffy paint as cool?  Culture is weird and skews to unforeseen ends, I get it.  But this … this is ridiculous.

Taken out of context it makes as much sense as putting hooks in your flesh or a skewer through your cheeks.  But these hindus at least believe they are serving the gods.  aggy?  Dunno.  Maybe aggy serves the minor prophet known as Insular Delusion?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Deej said:

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Yep. This is very relevant for the aggy thread

If you’re a good looking super straight macho guy in their 20s who is out partying in the UK, Europe or the coastal large US cities and college station, you need to watch out. Getting those kinds of guys so fucked up they do gay stuff is a big fetish for some. Sexual assault is not really about sex, it’s about power and this definitely falls in that category 

Chicks have been dealing with being drugged for a while. Big tuff guys don’t think they need to worry about anything until they get a text of themselves getting multiple money shots on a disgusting bathroom floor.

Edited by Doc Reeves