• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

18 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I saw this thread on ta earlier in the week. Now it looks like it's been removed. This comment doesn't even begin to reflect the arrogant belief that they are the next force in college football. Everyone hated them because they are jealous of their success!

1 minute ago, Crapinon said:

I saw this thread on ta earlier in the week. Now it looks like it's been removed. This comment doesn't even begin to reflect the arrogant belief that they are the next force in college football. Everyone hated them because they are jealous of their success!

College football is going to have a blown out annus like all the new lambs in springtime at CS. Just you watch. 

FF903BF8-582C-4D24-8425-A4689912709A.jpeg

2 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

my dad got run over by Harvey Martin once...idk

ETSU was ranked #1 in the nation at the time and went out to Alpine to play Sul Ross.   Somehow the lobos beat them.   Later that night the entire university threw a pasture party.  ET's players showed up and both teams floated many kegs.   My parents took us to the party and i sat on the keg pumping away most of the night.  So the story goes, i don't remember it but I do like beer.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/12/2022 at 8:01 AM, Randolph Duke said:

Now that we can close the books in the vaunted aggy 2018 recruiting class, let's reflect and take stock of how the dreams match up with the results.

It's always funny when Billy Liucci bleats about others "losing their sense of decency." Because, you know, being part of a culture that places no value whatsoever on honesty or integrity defines decency.

frenzy twit longer chin pubes.jpeg

Better yet -- what if they won 4 of the 5 head-to-heads, only losing the battle on the one guy who turned out to be worth a shit?

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/13/2022 at 8:10 AM, JesusSweatDuck said:

neil degrasse tyson we got a badass over here GIF

$30. Pretty high stakes

@SydneyCarton, one of my little boys, myself and another buddy were playing a round last summer at Moody Gardens while hanging out in Galveston for a weekend. We probably all had some form of UT gear on, but nothing more than hats and one guy had a UT shirt. We're behind this foursome that is taking their round very seriously, and therefore very slowly. And they're not good. I mean, I'm not good, but I also know that and don't rehearse every putt for 5 minutes. 

Eventually, we're next to them on a turn and two of them in a golf cart come near us to hit their balls back on their fairway. We say "hi" and think nothing of it. Next hole, they made sure and waited until we pulled up to the tee box to tell us that "things have changed and y'all better get ready for it" ..."huh?"..."oh, come on, if you're coming to the SEC, you better be ready for big boy football! gig'em!" and they cackle and drive off. We all just looked at each other and said "of fucking course" and went back to playing. Same old aggies, always will be.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Next hole, they made sure and waited until we pulled up to the tee box to tell us that "things have changed and y'all better get ready for it" ..."huh?"..."oh, come on, if you're coming to the SEC, you better be ready for big boy football! gig'em!" and they cackle and drive off. We all just looked at each other and said "of fucking course" and went back to playing. Same old aggies, always will be.

The worm has turned, or haven't you heard? I, for one, am holding the rope.

On 2/11/2022 at 8:51 PM, TonyTexas said:

This is from a Houston Chronicle article

The aggy school newspaper has been on life support for quite a while. It almost collapsed in 2019, but was saved by (in part) "mentorship from successful groups including Friends of the Daily Texan, which has executed an impressive turnaround at the University of Texas in the last several years. They have expressed willingness to share their strategies and insights to support student journalism in Texas."

yay aggy!

One solution that has been out there for a while is for the staff of The Battalion to simply identify which aggy football game in 1907 their "yell leader" tradition originated. With the $1,000,000 I will donate for them doing that, their school newspaper will be amply funded for at least the next couple of years.

What say you, rednecks? Five home football games in 1907. Just pick the one that matches the story of how the tradition started in 1907 (https://yell.tamu.edu) and you will have none other than Randolph Duke paying to save a beloved aggy tradition that dates back to the Sul Ross era.

aggy paper trouble.jpeg

aggy paper trouble money.jpeg

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

@SydneyCarton, one of my little boys, myself and another buddy were playing a round last summer at Moody Gardens while hanging out in Galveston for a weekend. We probably all had some form of UT gear on, but nothing more than hats and one guy had a UT shirt. We're behind this foursome that is taking their round very seriously, and therefore very slowly. And they're not good. I mean, I'm not good, but I also know that and don't rehearse every putt for 5 minutes. 

Eventually, we're next to them on a turn and two of them in a golf cart come near us to hit their balls back on their fairway. We say "hi" and think nothing of it. Next hole, they made sure and waited until we pulled up to the tee box to tell us that "things have changed and y'all better get ready for it" ..."huh?"..."oh, come on, if you're coming to the SEC, you better be ready for big boy football! gig'em!" and they cackle and drive off. We all just looked at each other and said "of fucking course" and went back to playing. Same old aggies, always will be.

Should have yelled out “A hundred bucks says you slice into the woods!”

235B5BD0-CDBE-49E7-88C4-047308B48811.gif.c9d8d8e717ea777b66cace718e1e3e8c.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

Moved into a new house in AZ a few months ago. New neighbors come over to say hi and it comes up in conversation that I’m from Texas. They go oh really? Which side are you on? I’m like huh? They said aggies or Longhorns?

Of course I knew right then. So fucking predictable. Haven’t seen them since. It’s one of the things I enjoy most about living here. Alimony zero fucking aggy morons.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Moved into a new house in AZ a few months ago. New neighbors come over to say hi and it comes up in conversation that I’m from Texas. They go oh really? Which side are you on? I’m like huh? They said aggies or Longhorns?

Of course I knew right then. So fucking predictable. Haven’t seen them since. It’s one of the things I enjoy most about living here. Alimony zero fucking aggy morons.

Interesting…..usually you can tell an aggy just by their goofy looks.

9 hours ago, tbone_ said:

That's why my parents moved back to AZ. Don't have any aggy neighbors or have to deal with anything aggy related. Life is sweet!

Claiming the CIA as the exclusive destination of ag grads is perfect for them-- the truth is they ALL work for the CIA but of course they just can't tell you that, so they maintain their cover stories as the Discount Tire manager in Katy or chief gas station attendant at the Citgo in Rockdale.

• Haha 1