Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This dude is just making shit up. They lost by 3 points to Florida and missed 0 field goals in that game. Even if they had missed one - it would have gone to OT. Against LSU their kicker missed a 52 yarder and a 33 yarder  - LSU's kicker missed a 54 yarder. aggy's kicker also made a 50 yarder that game. So no - you didn't really lose because of your kicker. He left 3 easy points on the board, split from 50+ and you lost by 5. 

And of course that isn't bringing up the fact that Cletus is handing them an SECCG win and NCG win. 

Aggy can't help but be full of shit...its the fabric of their culture 

• Like 2

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

14 hours ago, ztejas said:

This dude is just making shit up. They lost by 3 points to Florida and missed 0 field goals in that game. Even if they had missed one - it would have gone to OT. Against LSU their kicker missed a 52 yarder and a 33 yarder  - LSU's kicker missed a 54 yarder. aggy's kicker also made a 50 yarder that game. So no - you didn't really lose because of your kicker. He left 3 easy points on the board, split from 50+ and you lost by 5. 

And of course that isn't bringing up the fact that Cletus is handing them an SECCG win and NCG win. 

No kidding. In this magical world, aggy would have lost to Georgia in the SEC Championship Game by more than a FG, which makes the BCS title game ND vs UGA.

On 2/16/2022 at 9:47 AM, Chopper said:

A few years ago Baylor had a coach who had seemingly transitioned, and also wore high heels and leather pants on the court all the time. I don't recall them getting shit about their wardrobe choice so there must be something else about aTm's coach that triggers aggy. Hmmm...what could it be...

513c6523d7232.image.jpg

I don't have an issue at all with their outfits, heals or no heals.     My thinking is that almost every gal I've known who's had to incorporate high heals as part of their wardrobe including my own wife of 27 years has always complained about them and would prefer to wear more comfortable shoes if the occasion calls for it.    A basketball game isn't exactly a society event, wedding, or dress to impress job situation even if you are a coach with ESPN cameras zooming in on you.   I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the days of coaches in both the College and Pro levels wearing designer suits appears to be a thing of the past too.  They've followed their football counterparts and most are just wearing their official gear made by Nike, UA, or Adidas.    

39 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I don't have an issue at all with their outfits, heals or no heals.     My thinking is that almost every gal I've known who's had to incorporate high heals as part of their wardrobe including my own wife of 27 years has always complained about them and would prefer to wear more comfortable shoes if the occasion calls for it.    A basketball game isn't exactly a society event, wedding, or dress to impress job situation even if you are a coach with ESPN cameras zooming in on you.   I don't know if anyone has noticed, but the days of coaches in both the College and Pro levels wearing designer suits appears to be a thing of the past too.  They've followed their football counterparts and most are just wearing their official gear made by Nike, UA, or Adidas.    

*heels

*heels

*heels

19 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

Not as much as the bricks the agroid men have been shooting this season.

rim shot?

No.  Air ball.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I enjoy the irony that there are so many Texans who share 99% of the Aggie mentality but think that one percent of difference means Jack fucking shit

Edited by Lobo

31 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck the politics. Wrong board. 

Who's talking about politics?  I'm talking about cultish stupidity.  That's been around long before politics. See my much lauded College Station Karen post above in this very same thread which proves the point.  

Aggie mentality isn't about politics, it's about a race to the bottom.  And down there, there ain't nothing but stupid.  

Edited by Lobo

So now my Youtube feed is ate up with this crap.  Mea culpa, you guys are 100% right about these dipshits.  Good lord, Man.
ETA
I watched that whole thing.  Am I gay now?
I really wish Fish camp was required for all incoming freshman football players. Be intetesting to see how many stick or hit the portal soon after lol
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, ousux said:
17 hours ago, Parliament said:
So now my Youtube feed is ate up with this crap.  Mea culpa, you guys are 100% right about these dipshits.  Good lord, Man.
ETA
I watched that whole thing.  Am I gay now?

I really wish Fish camp was required for all incoming freshman football players. Be intetesting to see how many stick or hit the portal soon after lol

They should be required to attend before signing a LOI.