• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

We have a whole thread of members here posting about their divorce.  The difference here is that most are posting about how they're glad the bitch is gone and can now start chasing strange.

User name definitely checks out..

i am pretty sure I accidentally fucked your avatars twin sister once for a couple of years

As a born and bred UT fan and SMU grad It's nice to talk shit about most schools in Texas (at least off the football field. And even then we at least have a claim to an NC since WW2).

Rice though... you smart motherfuckers keep doing your thing. We need to balance out the black hole of autism and self-aggrandization that is College Station.

Edited by ztejas

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

There is no way that story is true.

no way. my boss and one of my staff both had kids with that kind of pedigree, except they were top 10%. they got into UT, but neither got into the college of their choice (engineering and health science, respectively). so, they both went to atm. 

my niece looks to be top 12-15% this year (jr). she's going to try for UT School of Fine Arts (she has the art pedigree, statewide competitions, NAHS, etc)... they do holistic admissions, with portfolio being about 75% of admission criteria. she needs to kick ass on SAT. 1260 on PSAT her sophomore year, so fingers crossed.

since i'm paying...she can go anywhere she wants (as long as it's public TX), but I'd be lying if i didn't admit how thrilled that would make me 😊

• Like 1

Agijud 7:25a   AG   Just a correction...only Top 10% getting in. My son was top 15%, 4 year varsity Letterman, 4 year First Team All District, Class President, spent 2 summers in Poland with Young Life Europe, and more, and still got passed over. Its crazy, stupid hard to get in now.

He left out a few details:

Top 15% - in weight.
4 year varsity Letterman - as backup to the backup deep snapper
4 year First Team All District - lacrosse
Class President - in kindergarten
2 summers in Poland - reenacting the German Invasion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Deej said:

Took the dog to College Station this week for her surgery consult. Forget I had UT license plate frames. Got a horns down from someone as I was parking my car. 

Going there to give them thousands of dollars, and they can't help themselves.

You have courage. Hope your dog is well.

4 hours ago, Leanderman said:

With all this soggy weather this weekend, gonna be hard to see the constant flow of aggie tears. I for one am not a big bama fan but this weekend it is gonna be "Roll Tide".

It's as parched and dry as Saban's heart over here in Bama right now. Maybe Aggy knock rain cloud loose.

23 minutes ago, TexasGolf said:

A dumpster fire shrimp Gumbo created. Can’t wait until aggy turns on him $75m tears. 

The sad thing is that they're acting like FSU is only bad because the legendary Jimbo Fisher left and Taggart sucks, rather than the fact that Jimbo took over a team loaded with talent from Bowden and ran it into the ground over time.

1 hour ago, UTEX_ME said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2980656

Finally aggy asked this question. I didn't know they had it in them. 

From the thread, “ Yes I know "hey what about Gene Chizik" but he had Cam, who was a generational QB similar to JFF. I don't think Winston was ever in the stratosphere of those two. 

I think the better argument is JFF wasn’t in the same stratosphere as Cam and Jameis...two qbs with real NFL careers.

14 minutes ago, PNWhornsfan said:

The sad thing is that they're acting like FSU is only bad because the legendary Jimbo Fisher left and Taggart sucks, rather than the fact that Jimbo took over a team loaded with talent from Bowden and ran it into the ground over time.

They'll slowly realize this was the case as the years go on.