• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 hours ago, wood said:

LMAO at aggy complaining about cursing at visiting fans. Every time I ever went to any kind of game in CS against those fucks, I got a lot more shit than them cussing at me - violent threats, etc, even from the olds. Hell, especially from the olds. 

dem' olds will fuck you up!

5224b4c6a49d9.image.jpg

I lived in Louisiana for 12 years ending in 2009. Never once did I hear one “Championing” the SEC. Not just FB, but all sports. Nevertheless once, through my travelers in the The Deep South for work, did I ever see someone or somebody “Champion” the SEC like aggy! They would have all been F them, if not us, then why them!!!!
Never saw a single “SEC” sticker on a vehicle either - that’s an aggy thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

Welp, aggy strikes again. The electronic message signs along I-20 between Longview and Canton have both Gig'em and Farmers Fight in their safety messages. Will get pics on my return drive.

Holy shit- I thought I was just tired and seeing things.  I saw the same thing on 35W last night, just north of the wacko Waco.  

19 minutes ago, smoky said:
28 minutes ago, Armybrat said:
TX-DOT is full of aggy. Supposedly always has been.

Nah, last year the boards on 35 said something like "OU sucks, hang up and drive" leading into OU weekend

Saw this last year at I-35 and Wm. Cannon, traffic to bad to get a pic.  This dude abides to traffic signs.

I hope they reappear next weekend. 

6 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

that explains a LOT

Yeah I did a summer internship with those assholes at TxDOT. Complete shit show. Thank God I switched from wanting to do roads to doing buildings.

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/2008/02/04/daily28.html

TxDOT makes $1 billion accounting error

16 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

I lived in Louisiana for 12 years ending in 2009. Never once did I hear one “Championing” the SEC. Not just FB, but all sports. Nevertheless once, through my travelers in the The Deep South for work, did I ever see someone or somebody “Champion” the SEC like aggy! They would have all been F them, if not us, then why them!!!!

I live in SEC country surrounded by AU, Bammers, Gators and Tigahs.  I hear people championing the SEC all of the time.  Growing up I heard a lot of declarations on this team or that (Texas a lot of times) maybe being a .500 team if they played an SEC schedule.

That said, I can't remember ever seeing a sticker / hat / t-shirt around here that had the SEC logo on it aside from SEC Championship gear

I live in SEC country surrounded by AU, Bammers, Gators and Tigahs.  I hear people championing the SEC all of the time.  Growing up I heard a lot of declarations on this team or that (Texas a lot of times) maybe being a .500 team if they played an SEC schedule.
That said, I can't remember ever seeing a sticker / hat / t-shirt around here that had the SEC logo on it aside from SEC Championship gear
I live in Orlando and worked parking at Wdw Dhs and see/saw lots of SEC SEC SEC school decals and shit on cars, Bama being the most blatant, but the only place I see SEC stickers is on aggy cars.

19 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

The truth is that aggy does this to puff out their chest in celebration that they got into the bestest football conference, with all of the big boys, and Texas is NOT a part of it.   This is their middle finger to Texas with the expectation that it will put them into a better position to get the best recruits, facilities, and coaches in their attempt to move past Texas.  It's a ""Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah"  we are better than you point that they are projecting.  Hence....low self-esteem and little brother syndrome. Imho.

6 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

Welp, aggy strikes again. The electronic message signs along I-20 between Longview and Canton have both Gig'em and Farmers Fight in their safety messages. Will get pics on my return drive.

Came here to post the same thing. Saw it on 610 and 45 north. Wtf?! Will try to get pics. 

I know someone that works for TX-Dot . They are doing it for those traveling to Dallas for the SUPER HUGE RIVALRY WEEKEND that is aggy v piggy. They will do it for the real SUPER HUGE RIVALRY WEEKEND of TX v OU next weekend. Not sure why it started, but probably started for us and with TX-Dot being filled with aggy they asked for the same treatment.

5 minutes ago, Droopy said:

I know someone that works for TX-Dot . They are doing it for those traveling to Dallas for the SUPER HUGE RIVALRY WEEKEND that is aggy v piggy.

I saw it in the southbound lanes of I-35 between Hillsboro and Waco this morning. they might want to check their directions. but it IS for aggy.....