• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I am not going to link it, but over on aggy 247 Jeff Tarpley has started a thread about Nick Starkel as a Heisman candidate.  Heisman talk in April!!   The  texum aggy roller coaster express is going to be a fun ride this year.  
Hells yeah...that's what I'm talkin bout right there.

aggy has set themselves up spectaculy, practically begging for everyone to be watching.

2 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

How the fuck does that happen in this day and age?  Oh that's right; Jerry Schmidt.  Damn, the Shagly trainer types have been saying for years that Schmidt is going to kill someone someday.

Yep. Sounds like rhabdo. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid has some lasting effects. 

Sadism is not a good quality in a strength coach. That family has grounds for action when the inevitable evidence of criminal negligence reveals itself. 

Best of luck to Martin. When you commit yourself to total effort, you must be able to trust those that demand that effort. Your own determination will work against you when that trust is betrayed.

Edited by RomaVicta

42 minutes ago, Spawn of Cthulhu said:

That's not just rhabdo, that was full-blown heat stroke (note the temp of 106). He'll be very lucky if he's intact. It's not just the kidney failure, everything else goes wrong, too.

Not hearing a lot of public criticism of Jerry Schmidt. This is the norm for him.

In 2018, we know how to avoid these sorts of things.

Edited by Tex Pete

^^^

Looking at TexAgs they are more interested in burying the story so it can't be used to negative recruit than they are in finding out what happened and if anyone should be held accountable.

I guess no one should be surprised at they care more about the school's rep than a kid's life.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

On 4/2/2018 at 6:52 AM, Randolph Duke said:

You forgot to include the part of the story where the aggy who helped rescue the miners in Chlie then went on a media campaign complaining about how he personally didn't get all the credit for the rescue. Right in line with "aggy values," claiming they won WWII all by themselves and that no one ever contributed to the effort.

Fucking aggys. "Self-service" is one of the core "values."

EOrsqW5.png

From one Duke to another:

Don't mess with the memory of Dr Red Duke. He was an icon.. 

"Duke was born in Ennis, Texas. He graduated from Hillsboro High School and later earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Texas A&M University in 1950. He served as a yell leader at Texas A&M and was the first person to deliver the poem "The Last Corps Trip" publicly. 

He served a two-year tour of duty as a tank officer in the 2nd Armored Division of the U.S. Army and then earned a divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in 1955. After reading a book by Albert Schweitzer, he changed vocations to medicine and enrolled in the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, from which he received his M.D. in 1960. 

Duke completed his internship in internal medicine and his residency in general surgery at Dallas' Parkland Memorial Hospital in 1965. During his residency, Duke was the first surgeon to receive President John F. Kennedy at Parkland after he was shot in Dallas in 1963, then attended to the wounds of then Texas Governor John Connally.

He was a great Yell Leader, mind, person and great Aggie."

RIP.

Red Duke was not the first surgeon to treat JFK after the shooting. The chief of surgery was there. Duke was assisting him. Even in 1963, when the President of the US is in town and just three miles from the hospital, it wasn’t protocol to send all The experienced medical professionals home and let the interns run the show. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

On 4/4/2018 at 6:41 PM, nineliveslost said:

I was laughing typing it because at no other school would i find the need to clarify (not that theres anything wrong with that). The entire university is odd

I feel like that's the wrong clarification and largely unneeded. The more important thing to clarify is was the female a human or a sheep?

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Red Duke was not the first surgeon to treat JFK after the shooting. The chief of surgery was there. Duke was assisting him. Even in 1963, when the President of the US is in town and just three miles from the hospital, it wasn’t protocol to send all The experienced medical professionals home and let the interns run the show. 

But he was in the building...if needed.  thus, turdition.

12th Doc was born.

^^^
Looking at TexAgs they are more interested in burying the story so it can't be used to negative recruit than they are in finding out what happened and if anyone should be held accountable.
I guess no one should be surprised at they care more about the school's rep than a kid's life.
Did you forget notegate from last fall? That was simultaneously swept under the rug, and what pieces were left were used to demonize Rumlins wife "for making all of aggydom look bad" or some shit..

9ebcb75c81bb029acdd96d63e45728f4--our-kids-my-children.jpg

Having an unsheathed sword, (not to mention sharpened side up) around an unattended infant would be child endangerment in civilized parts of the world..

Don't tell me aggy swords are blunted plastic toys, real soldiers don't play like that.

13 minutes ago, ousux said:

Having an unsheathed sword, (not to mention sharpened side up) around an unattended infant would be child endangerment in civilized parts of the world..

Don't tell me aggy swords are blunted plastic toys, real soldiers don't play like that.

I think I see what's wrong here.

21 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Why are there so many young aggy married couples? I can’t tell you how many 21-23 aggy year old couples I’ve seen on facebook. I swear they have to have the most out of any school. Are they just too weird to date people from other schools?

I assume many of them have already established long term relationships over the years during holiday gatherings and family reunions.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Why are there so many young aggy married couples? I can’t tell you how many 21-23 aggy year old couples I’ve seen on facebook. I swear they have to have the most out of any school. Are they just too weird to date people from other schools?

Lack of quality sheep?

9 hours ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

^^^

Let’s all join in with the idiot rednecks who like to make fun of Tom Herman’s emphasis on players staying hydrated. You know, because when football players don’t stay properly hydrated, THEY RUN THE RISK OF DYING FROM HEAT STROKE.

Those rednecks are some of the dumbest people on the planet.