Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

6 hours ago, dcar00 said:

jesus christ, how many times do we have to say that we don't give a shit where our band sits for away games?

or explain the 3,000 ticket thing

I don't even know why we're supposed to care how many tickets a visiting team gets. 5,000 out of 100,000 is OK, but 3,000 is ZOMG ONLY 3000???!?!?? Either is a drop in the bucket and if your fans really care, they'll be buying up secondary market tickets anyway. 

• Like 2

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

no offense, Walden, but I think the vast majority of people think women walking around in public swinging dildos for any reason, let alone trying to make a ham-fisted political point, is fucking weird, same as Aggies grabbing their junk in public

Sure but it is not a tradition. It is something that happened once several years ago and was hardly some big deal. Weirder shit happens every day.

3 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

no offense, Walden, but I think the vast majority of people think women walking around in public swinging dildos for any reason, let alone trying to make a ham-fisted political point, is fucking weird, same as Aggies grabbing their junk in public

Maybe it's a little "weird" - but weird in the way that it may be a conversation topic for a day or two. It's not nearly weird enough for anyone to still be talking about it years later and pretending that it is some sort of shame on the university. It's not anywhere close to being that weird. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Maybe it's a little "weird" - but weird in the way that it may be a conversations topic for a day or two. It's not nearly weird enough for anyone to still be talking about it years later and pretending that it is some sort of shame on the university. It's not anywhere close to being that weird. 

it's weird to aggy because it was out in public instead of contained within the corps dorm walls    

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Maybe it's a little "weird" - but weird in the way that it may be a conversations topic for a day or two. It's not nearly weird enough for anyone to still be talking about it years later and pretending that it is some sort of shame on the university. It's not anywhere close to being that weird. 

Good point. They've never understood the concept of "freedom of expression". Since A&M's culture is one of monochromatic conformity, they assume that anything they see on our campus must be indicative of what we all think, since that's likely true of most of what you see on their campus.

14 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

Good point. They've never understood the concept of "freedom of expression". Since A&M's culture is one of monochromatic conformity, they assume that anything they see on our campus must be indicative of what we all think, since that's likely true of most of what you see on their campus.

It's normal totalitarian thinking:

"Everything not required is strictly forbidden."

24 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Maybe it's a little "weird" - but weird in the way that it may be a conversation topic for a day or two. It's not nearly weird enough for anyone to still be talking about it years later and pretending that it is some sort of shame on the university. It's not anywhere close to being that weird. 

It's not nearly as weird as 100,000 people congregating into one building for organized nut grabbing on a weekly basis

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I don't know which part is more pathetic, the fact that they think it is manly to fondle themselves in public, or the fact that they feel threatened by a display of feminine sexual independence. Collective identity is a pretty stupid starting point for self-actualization, but admitting to having zero tolerance for any hint of rejection by others borders on being pathological in one's crapulence.

giphy.gif

/ aggy probably

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Aggies don't grab their junk in public, only aggy do ya magic retard aggy.

Is that what they told you to say at 'how to fake being a sip day' during your fish camp?

We have to have someone for the team to face while they play the Eyes at the end of the game.
You have to face the LHB during The Eyes?

What moron made that rule?

Jesus shit dicks that's aggy as fuck. Fuck that shit. That's as stupid as some of y'all that are magic retards that claim that our MOC doesn't do the hook'em horns correctly cause he does it palm facing in JUST LIKE HARLEY CLARK DID WHEN HE INTRODUCED IT.

Only rules that I know of are, stand if you can, put your horns up if you can, sing the words.Who gives a fuck which way you face.

OU sucks

Make em eat shit!

• Like 4

I said for the team to face. The team always congregates in front of the LHB for singing the eyes at the end of the game. If that offends your anti aggy sensibilities then please tweet CDC and be sure and tell him that UT shouldn’t have any traditions because only aggy has traditions. I assume that lighting the Tower is also some aggy like shit too.

• Like 1

I said for the team to face. The team always congregates in front of the LHB for singing the eyes at the end of the game. If that offends your anti aggy sensibilities then please tweet CDC and be sure and tell him that UT shouldn’t have any traditions because only aggy has traditions. I assume that lighting the Tower is also some aggy like shit too.

The team doesn't need to face the LHB. If they do who cares but they don't NEED to face the LHB. it's a dumb 'rule' and very aggy to think it's a rule. What happens when LHB is stuck in the rafters? OH SHIT THE TEAM NEEDS TO FACE THE BAND!! THE RULE! THE RULE! WE'RE FUCKED IF WE CAN'T FOLLOW THE FACE THE BAND RULE!! WHAT DO WE DO? WHAT DO WE DO? OH WOE IS US!! AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

90e08f4e8d3b3f3e6111052384d7d10a.gif

On 9/12/2019 at 9:10 AM, Randolph Duke said:

I thought he got that out of his system when he made Craig Curry muff that punt.

Nah, he gave us another strong dose of punishment in the form of a one-in-eleventy-bazillion hit to exactly the wrong part of Colt's scapula...

So apparently there is a 7th grade girl who wants to play football but attends an all-girls middle school that has no team. So she made arrangements to play on the team at the all-boys school and played a game until the UIL told her she couldn't play because she doesn't attend the school that has the team. Parents are suing.

How does this relate to aggy?

Because the dad said, "It's her dream to be recruited by Jimbo Fisher and play under him for the Aggies."

They were talking about the story on KLBJ-AM this afternoon and a guy called in about a different topic but finished by saying, "Jimbo Fisher won't be there by the time she's old enough to go to college. I'm an FSU nut and he really left us in bad shape."

aggy does seem like the place to have girl players and boy cheerleaders, though.

goodnight sweet Deneric Prince ( and flights of angels transfer thee to Arkansas or SMU)

https://www.theeagle.com/aggie_sports/texas-a-m-running-back-prince-to-transfer/article_9fe2325c-d9a7-11e9-950a-af0d6d0cec9c.html

3* out of Manvel getting no playing time, but aggy is pretty thin at RB as it is and they play in the SEC SEC SEC

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

If a place who’s slogan is “keep Austin weird” does something weird like a dildo parade, wouldn’t that be considered normal for that place?

Yeah which is sort of why my response was "of course we are doing a dildo parade".

Edited by Valmy77

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

They have 16 total commits, 9 of which are 3*.

And they think Jimbo is going to take them to the promised land.

Meanwhile, even with the mess Florida State is at the moment, they have a top-10 class.

I kept trying to explain to those white trash rednecks, A&M isn't Florida State. Jimbo isn't going to be able to recruit at A&M they was he was able to recruit at FSU. The freak show of a culture at A&M is what keeps A&M from being able to recruit well enough to win a championship in any major sport.

Grab your popcorn, because it's only going to get more entertaining.

• Like 1