Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

20 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Poor aggy....trying to defend their wall hardware on the rant:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/texas-aandm-championship-hardware/85536238/

quote:
The delay in claiming of the undisputed national championships was explained.

Undisputed? Your bull shite just goes from bad to worse.

I'll let you respond before delving further, so as to give you more rope to hang yourself with.

Image has been here before but from the thread a reminder of aggy logic.

uf0lUkQ.png

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

So many Moral Victory threads over at Texags it is disappointing. Where are the tears I am addicted too. I guess I will have to wait for year 4 of the same shit from Jimbo before aggy tears once again flow incessantly. In the mean time it is cold turkey since they are still delusionally infatuated with Jimbo.

Paraphrased summary of each moral victory thread.

It takes time to build a dynasty. We have #3 coach. Good stats in 4th quarter.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3062478

It takes time, we have CEO coach. Mond is trending up.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3062264

Our team rallied! We have bad fans!

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3062438

Building reliable championship team does not happen overnight.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3062507

That is already inevitable. Slapping $500 million worth of aluminum siding and ground effects on that shitheap (and claiming it was a billion) is not a permanent fix. In another generation, somewhere in between the next two rounds of the contractual equivalent of a 40-something divorcee wearing "come fuck me" heels to a bar on Tuesday night, they will need to punch up Kyle Field again so it can be THE BESTEST CFB STADIUM IN 'MURCA AGEEYUN. 
Kyle Field is a decrepit 3500-sq ft house in Kingwood with a newly converted garage rec room and above-ground pool in the back yard. It's a shitheap in a shit location and rouging up that pig only fools the willingly duped. Namely everyone who pays to be there.
now say aggy, aggy.

Jimbo is the perfect mix of Gomer Pyle managing Sanderson Farms, an elite chicken operation.   He wants to start a road kill jerky business in West Virginia when he gets all of aggy's money.  Jesco White will be providing the road kill.  
WRONG! Jimbo is nowhere near Gomer Pyle. Pyle was dumb but honest. Jimbo ain't dumb, not by a long shot.

He's Billie Sol Estes on STEROIDS. First he rips off the clown school in Talahassee. Then sets his sights on the big money from greedy rube morons.

Like Billie Sol Estes ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Sol_Estes ) he's conning the farmers. unlike Billie Sol he's not friends with LBJ AND he's gonna get away with it.

75 million cool ones and all he's gotta do is live and work in the rotted cloaca of Texas for 3 maybe 4 years.

the MAN has been tanking it ever since he stepped off the plane at easterwoods and saw what he had gotten himself into FOR A SHITTON OF MONEY.

With apoligies to Bonnie Parker, Jimbo says "We rob aggy."

All he's got to do is refrain from going all Woody Hayes on a player and get himself fired for cause.

Somewhere Billie Sol Estes is smiling.

• Like 2

I have a question.  So you guys are going to enclose the south endzone, right?  So I assume that means more seats, which means your stadium will have a higher capacity than the shit pile at BCS.  So what does aggy do about that?  I'm hoping it's more seats pointed directly at a wall.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Go Pokes said:

I have a question.  So you guys are going to enclose the south endzone, right?  So I assume that means more seats, which means your stadium will have a higher capacity than the shit pile at BCS.  So what does aggy do about that?  I'm hoping it's more seats pointed directly at a wall.  

I don't think we are increasing capacity.  We prefer quality over quantity.

2 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Less seats more suites 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

We have been told that the final seating when complete will be roughly what it was last year.  aggy will still have a higher capacity.  

It's really a humanitarian thing on our part.  They won't have to go repaint the stripes on their benches to cram more heifers into smaller spaces for those rare sellouts.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

That view is reserved for their dead dogs...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

There was a thought of adding more seats to the SEZ (south endzone) project, but instead, the decision was made to create a Hall of Fame to house the trophies won by UT athletes over the years. Because of the immense space requirements for the Hall of Fame (55 National Championships, 599 conference team titles, hundreds of individual national champions, 171 Olympians at 21 Olympiads winning 145 Olympic medals), even with the massive expansion of overall space, the number of seats will actually decline. Had the decision been made not to add a Hall of Fame to the SEZ, seating could have been increased by approximately 10,000 seats.

The UT Hall of Fame is similar to the A&M Hall of Champions, except the UT Hall of Fame, out of necessity, will be much larger than the A&M Hall of Champions.

Also, unlike the A&M Hall of Champions, the UT Hall of Fame will actually house championship trophies.

large.hall_of_champions8.jpg.d84b8d49ac41c1446a12625d1db5fdb4.jpg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

There was a thought of adding more seats to the SEZ (south endzone) project, but instead, the decision was made to create a Hall of Fame to house the trophies won by UT athletes over the years. Because of the immense space requirements for the Hall of Fame (55 National Championships, 599 conference team titles, hundreds of individual national champions, 171 Olympians at 21 Olympiads winning 145 Olympic medals), even with the massive expansion of overall space, the number of seats will actually decline. Had the decision been made not to add a Hall of Fame to the SEZ, seating could have been increased by approximately 10,000 seats.

The UT Hall of Fame is similar to the A&M Hall of Champions, except the UT Hall of Fame, out of necessity, will be much larger than the A&M Hall of Champions.

Also, unlike the A&M Hall of Champions, the UT Hall of Fame will actually house championship trophies.

large.hall_of_champions8.jpg.d84b8d49ac41c1446a12625d1db5fdb4.jpg

I am starting to think you hold the Texas A&M Aggies in low regard.  Are you jealous they are like the richest program ever?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1