Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

So in your estimation, why haven't they won yet? Why haven't they found the right coach? Are they just unlucky?
it's aggy like you. the football gods hate you aggy. you aggy's oldest tradition is cheating, second oldest is being incredibly stupid fucks, third is fucking small animals and sucking each other's dick. well for some of you aggy. what's it like being a sheep incel aggy boy?

whoop eh aggy?

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

It is the hot mess of a college sitting in a town that looks it is in East Berlin before the wall came down, it is the fact of telling a lie enough times that idiots believe it, the rampant homosexuality hidden behind the cow shit stained overall's, the university that paints co second place champs on their stadium, the meat judging, the girl hating male cheerleaders, why would any coach take that job? answer MONEY AND EGO.
why u insult east berlin?

I've been both places(went through checkpoint charlie) and let me tell you east berlin is light years better than cs.

4 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

it's aggy like you. the football gods hate you aggy. you aggy's oldest tradition is cheating, second oldest is being incredibly stupid fucks, third is fucking small animals and sucking each other's dick. well for some of you aggy. what's it like being a sheep incel aggy boy?

whoop eh aggy?

You forgot to mention fucking large animals.

1 minute ago, MrPhlegm said:
4 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:
You forgot to mention fucking large animals.

listeater? fitlard? south austin's mom?

I don't know, but I have been told that John Sharp takes a glory hole stroll as soon as they have an early setback to quiet his nerves about giving Jimbo 75 million.  

• Like 1

On my drive time on the way home, I listen to ESPNU radio. Actually I seldom change the channel.

Some frequent caller still, to this day, thinks General George Patton actually said this...

The quote (as if you haven't heard it a hundred times)

Give me an army of West Point graduates, and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I will win a war."

– Gen. George S. Patton

So patton threw his troops under the bus for 19 year old kids going to college in some school northwest of houston who wear $2000 senior boots over actual men fighting a war? Rhetorical questions and whatnot.

I guess it made me a little upset she got to spew that lie on national radio and the guy running the show (mark packer) has no idea of the history.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

For the same reason MSU hasn't won.  Or Texas Tech.  Or Mississippi State.  Or Georgia Tech.  Or AZ State.  Ok State.  Etc.  They can't hit on top talent and top coaching at the same time.  

All these Tier II schools that are so close....but so far away.    If Gundy stays @ OSU, I'd bet every nickle to my name they win a title before the ags do.  100%  Both are secondary in the state to their larger flagship schools.  Both recruit 'well'.  Ags recruit better.  OSU develops/maximizes talent much better.  But Gundy is a superior coach grown organically from within the school, and less likely to take a bigger payout at some random school he's really not affiliated with.  Ags don't even have that.  They ran out the best they had (Slocum) and still haven't figured out money-whipping has-beens isn't going to work.  Nor do they realize they are not a destination school for a top coach....so keeping a hot, young coach is equally tough.

So their "culture" is one of being the little brother.  Nor is this limited to College Station.  It's across the nation at all this second-tier football schools.  

Georgia Tech finished first in the UPI Coaches Poll in 1990. 

aggy’s problem is their culture is so off-putting that despite their status as a branch of The University of Texas, and the resources that affords them, few young athletes with with viable alternatives want anything to do with the prospect of four years on their campus. 

They get some good athletes, but never enough. Leon O’Neal was the highest ranked prospect in his recruiting class and he has already been identified as a bust. Their breakout player last year (Sternberger) was a transfer from Kansas. 

The freak show of a culture on the A&M campus hurts them in recruiting. And as long as they keep acting like redneck fake military cosplayers, nothing will ever change. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

I don't know, but I have been told that John Sharp takes a glory hole stroll as soon as they have an early setback to quiet his nerves about giving Jimbo 75 million.  

Sharp is praying for another hurricane so he can funnel more relief money into the program.

8 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

In the early 1920s, USC stated incorporating male "yell leaders" into the school's football game day activities. By the late 1960s (1967, to be precise), the USC AD realized the student culture was changing, so they created the USC Song Girls (they are adamant they are not cheerleaders, sound familiar?). Soon they got rid of their male yell leaders. By changing with the students, the USC AD changed college football.

aggys don't refuse to change because they love tradition. They refuse to change because aggys as a culture lack creativity and imagination.

West Virginia has more NCAA team championships in just one sport than A&M has in school history. That one sport is NCAA competitive shooting. A sport A&M in which A&M is afraid to even field a team. How can aggys, who claim to be a great military school, be afraid to compete for a NCAA national championship in competitive shooting? That in itself exemplifies the cluelessness of A&M's athletics "leadership."

A&M will never find success in major NCAA athletics until and unless they bring someone from the outside in to completely restructure and revolutionize A&M athletics. And that will never happen, because aggys can't imagine what their school's true potential is.

You'd trust those morons with live rounds?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On my drive time on the way home, I listen to ESPNU radio. Actually I seldom change the channel.

Some frequent caller still, to this day, thinks General George Patton actually said this...

The quote (as if you haven't heard it a hundred times)

Give me an army of West Point graduates, and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I will win a war."

– Gen. George S. Patton

So patton threw his troops under the bus for 19 year old kids going to college in some school northwest of houston who wear $2000 senior boots over actual men fighting a war? Rhetorical questions and whatnot.

I guess it made me a little upset she got to spew that lie on national radio and the guy running the show (mark packer) has no idea of the history.
"mark" is a synonym of "fudge".
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Rabidhorn said:

It is the hot mess of a college sitting in a town that looks it is in East Berlin before the wall came down, it is the fact of telling a lie enough times that idiots believe it, the rampant homosexuality hidden behind the cow shit stained overall's, the university that paints co second place champs on their stadium, the meat judging, the girl hating male cheerleaders, why would any coach take that job? answer MONEY AND EGO.

overall's what?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Georgia Tech finished first in the UPI Coaches Poll in 1990. 

aggy’s problem is their culture is so off-putting that despite their status as a branch of The University of Texas, and the resources that affords them, few young athletes with with viable alternatives want anything to do with the prospect of four years on their campus. 

They get some good athletes, but never enough. Leon O’Neal was the highest ranked prospect in his recruiting class and he has already been identified as a bust. Their breakout player last year (Sternberger) was a transfer from Kansas. 

The freak show of a culture on the A&M campus hurts them in recruiting. And as long as they keep acting like redneck fake military cosplayers, nothing will ever change. 

Jesus Christ.  I get the ag consternation, but now we're just making shit up.  Recruiting has never been their problem.  It's actually worse then this red-herring "culture" nonsense everyone is trying to push. 

What's ridiculous is how badly they under perform with this talent.  Going back to 2012 (their SEC debut), their average recruiting class average is 12.7.  Our's is 11.57.  OU, BTW, is at 13.28.  During that same period they sent 25 players to the NFL.  We only sent 17.

They've always had talent.  They just can't do shit with it.  It's "good" - but it's not enough to win a title.  But with proper coaching, it's damn sure better than their perpetual 7-5, 8-4 records they keep putting out. 

I've known a few kids over the years that went to play ball there.  They don't give a rats ass about the corps.  Very few people do.  What they don't have - it top tier coaching.  That's their major problem, and the same issue for all these second-tier directional state schools.  They can't attract and keep MNC-caliber coaches nor are they able to glean through the younger ranks a Stoops or Riley.  This is their problem.  There's a reason Saban didn't/wouldn't stay at MSU.  Because they're fucking MSU.  Now Michigan.....that's a whole different story.

36 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Jesus Christ.  I get the ag consternation, but now we're just making shit up.  Recruiting has never been their problem.  It's actually worse then this red-herring "culture" nonsense everyone is trying to push. 

What's ridiculous is how badly they under perform with this talent.  Going back to 2012 (their SEC debut), their average recruiting class average is 12.7.  Our's is 11.57.  OU, BTW, is at 13.28.  During that same period they sent 25 players to the NFL.  We only sent 17.

They've always had talent.  They just can't do shit with it.  It's "good" - but it's not enough to win a title.  But with proper coaching, it's damn sure better than their perpetual 7-5, 8-4 records they keep putting out. 

I've known a few kids over the years that went to play ball there.  They don't give a rats ass about the corps.  Very few people do.  What they don't have - it top tier coaching.  That's their major problem, and the same issue for all these second-tier directional state schools.  They can't attract and keep MNC-caliber coaches nor are they able to glean through the younger ranks a Stoops or Riley.  This is their problem.  There's a reason Saban didn't/wouldn't stay at MSU.  Because they're fucking MSU.  Now Michigan.....that's a whole different story.

Every single year it is possible to point out exactly what the aggy weakness is. Because they can't ever assemble a decent 2-deep. Their only period of success wasn't because they had a transcendent coach, it was because they cheated at recruiting. 2012 was only the success for the that it was because they had a decent receiver, a good o-line, and they dumbed down their schedule. That season they won 9 games against FBS teams. 9 wins against FBS teams defines "aggy greatness." Regardless of the coach, they will never recruit well enough to build a championship caliber 2-deep. The facts are what they are.

We are talking about a program that hasn't put back-to-back seasons together above .500 in conference play since the 1990s. Even Texas Tech has done better than that. And it isn't because they haven't had a serviceable coach. It is because A&M is a very tough culture to recruit OOS talent to. Few kids from other cultures embrace the aggy culture. The facts are what they are.

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

It is because A&M is a very tough place to recruit OOS talent to. Few kids from other cultures embrace the aggy culture. The facts are what they are.

Kids from "Other cultures"?  You might want to take a break on this one, you're getting out over thin ice...or go back to posting your novellas on Texags.  

The "facts are" that they recruited better than OU did over that period of time, and were a hair behind us, both of which did manage to put together a decent 2-deep roster in most positions and make it to the CFB playoff multiple times (OU).  

15 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Kids from "Other cultures"?  You might want to take a break on this one, you're getting out over thin ice...or go back to posting your novellas on Texags.  

The "facts are" that they recruited better than OU did over that period of time, and were a hair behind us, both of which did manage to put together a decent 2-deep roster in most positions and make it to the CFB playoff multiple times (OU).  

Humor me.

Exactly when was A&M burning it up on the recruiting trail? When has aggy every recruited well nationally? In any major sport.

And I don't post on texags, so you are 0-1 starting out of the gate, about to go 0-3.

Edited by Randolph Duke

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Humor me.

Exactly when was A&M burning it up on the recruiting trail? When has aggy every recruited well nationally? In any major sport.

And I don't post on texags, so you are 0-1 starting out of the gate, about to go 0-3.

Just stop.  Now we've moved on from recruiting "well" (which as stated they have), to nationally?  Fuck, when have we?  Each school gets a handful of players from OOS, but the meat of the roster is local.  We bitched for years about this with Mack.  

And here's a nice little 100+ page excerpt about a poster on Old Rivalries on someone who "never" posts on Texags...

Old Rivalries

And SEC Rant, posting as "texashorn" regurgitating the same shit.  We get it.  

Slightly obsessed....

There's laughing at the ags as we do here, then there's carpet bombing every conceivable site with paragraph after paragraph, year after year, trying to hammer home the same nonsense points.  Dude.  Step back.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Just stop.  Now we've moved on from recruiting "well" (which as stated they have), to nationally?  Fuck, when have we?  Each school gets a handful of players from OOS, but the meat of the roster is local.  We bitched for years about this with Mack.  

And here's a nice little 100+ page excerpt about a poster on Old Rivalries on someone who "never" posts on Texags...

Old Rivalries

And SEC Rant, posting as "texashorn" regurgitating the same shit.  We get it.  

Slightly obsessed....

There's laughing at the ags as we do here, then there's carpet bombing every conceivable site with paragraph after paragraph, year after year, trying to hammer home the same nonsense points.  Dude.  Step back.  

I have always said aggy's problem is that they can't recruit well OOS and that a team of national all-stars will always beat a team of in-state all-stars. Outside of a small, redneck (mostly white trash) demographic in the state of Texas, not many kids care for what Texas A&M has to offer. The only reasons they have the enrollment they have is they have a 70% acceptance rate, a 2.25 GPA transfer benchmark, they have programs for applicants with sub-70 IQs and they have a 96% in-state demographic.  The facts are what they are.

I do not post as anyone other than "Randolph Duke" on SEC Rant or on any site. Not on any site. "texashorn" is someone else, not me. Other people agree with me. Quelle surprise.

0 for 4. Not a good start to the day.

Edited by Randolph Duke

6 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I do not post as anyone other than "Randolph Duke" on SEC Rant or on any site. Not on any site. "texashorn" is someone else, not me.

So someone who is cyber-stalking you happens to cut/paste your epic rants about A&M being a part of the Texas system and the history of the 12th man (that you, and only you, repeatedly post here) & there just happens to be a hundred page thread about you about it.  Got it.  And no more pro se litigants cases please.  

1 minute ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Have you made it to the hall of fame yet?

Do you go to games?

No and yes. Was at LSU, but in and out. Will make it to OU, WVa, TCU, and maybe K State. I'm working on a project involving CDC's staff, so when I am in, it is during the week and I head up to the 7th floor. I don't usually get much extra time to sight see and visit things such as the HOF.

21 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

So someone who is cyber-stalking you happens to cut/paste your epic rants about A&M being a part of the Texas system and the history of the 12th man (that you, and only you, repeatedly post here) & there just happens to be a hundred page thread about you about it.  Got it.  And no more pro se litigants cases please.  

I do not post on any other site under any name other than "Randolph Duke." Period. Take that how you wish.

No other names on any other sites. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. None.

Can I clarify that any more?

That there is a 100+ page thread on texags with a half-million views (and the single most popular thread on that site) is a source of great amusement to me. They are the idiots who propagate the "rent free" bullshit and I have affected them THAT deeply. Fucking hilarious. The "rent free" joke is completely on them. And it has been since I started posting in Aug 2012. That other people cut and paste my work is absolutely ok with me. That the redneck, white trash agroids in SEC Rant believe everyone who posts anything throwing even the most minimal about of shade on A&M on that site is me, posting under another name, just shows how fucking clueless those idiots are.

No other names on any site. Just this name. Period. That is part of my shtick.

Edited by Randolph Duke

2 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

You left the LSU game multiple times?

Are you a smoker or something?

I got lost seven times. No one was friendly enough to say "howdy" and help me find the stadium.

Flew in an hour before the game started, flew out an hour after it ended. Missed all the fun over the weekend.

I find it hilarious how many agroid idiots on SEC Rant are convinced it is me posting under a bunch of other names. It is them projecting again because posting under multiple names is such an aggy cultural thing to do. They think other people act just as they do. They truly have no clue how fucking weird they are.

That people on this site think I post on other sites under multiple names surprises me. They need to rethink their perception on just who truly posts and who connects with my postings. I have no idea who the posters accused of being me actually are, but I have to laugh because they and I know just how clueless the people are who insist those posters are me. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

A lot of aggy freshmen pimple faced, bird chested dudes want to be in the "military", but they are too chicken shit to enlist in the service or actually go to a service academy.  They are too busy "boot sliding" while real soldiers are doing work in Afganistan.  

Not a single one of those fake military assholes is capable of going to a service academy.  They don't have the qualifications.  Most of them are in the Corps because that is the only way they could get into aggy.  Let that sink in.

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

I appreciate your efforts to help RD with his mental health but the official policy on this board is to be enablers. We created this thread just for him.

Well, if that's the case, I vote to change the thread title to "Randolph Duke tell me about Texas a&m"

3 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Good entertainment.  Klatt's weekly shade to A&M via the Ticket. Go to his interview yesterday and FF to 16:20.

http://www.theticket.com/2016/06/15/podcasts/

Is that the correct link?  It says it is from 2016 and at the 16:20 mark they are talking about car racing. 

Yeah that is a terrible idea. Tanking a season is just not something College Football teams can use to benefit themselves like NFL teams can. Far from getting that #1 draft pick the bad momentum can hurt your program in several ways. Fisher would have to get the current team to buy into the strategy and convince recruits that all is well for the near future...not to mention the fans and boosters. I am not sure Fisher could pull that off.