• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Dealt with a truck driver that hated aggy so much that anytime he was remotely near Texas and knew he'd be passing through College Station , he'd save up his dirty old piss jugs in his sleeper and once he was passing through on 6 in the city limits he'd start carpet bombing with his jugs out the window.... So there is that 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Klatt takes aggy to the woodshed and that host can't dish anything back. 

Klatt has been hammering the secsecsec every chance he gets, and I love it.  Surprised aggy haven't started harassing about it yet.

Edited by Dutch

20 minutes ago, Boogaloo said:

Dealt with a truck driver that hated aggy so much that anytime he was remotely near Texas and knew he'd be passing through College Station , he'd save up his dirty old piss jugs in his sleeper and once he was passing through on 6 in the city limits he'd start carpet bombing with his jugs out the window.... So there is that 

aggy probably treats the flying jugs like the water dance scene from Flashdance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Which one of you guys wrote this?

Your friend is simply misinformed. That ring on Jimbo's finger carries weight with our soldiers. These are young men that signed on to play for one of if not the greatest college football coaches in the last decade. I don't think anybody would argue that. Our culture is Aggie pride and Aggie tradition, it is probably one of the biggest selling points along with our state-of-the-art facilities and the fact that we are one of the premiere CFB teams in America playing in the most prestigious conference in CFB history. Take my word for it these Ags are ALL IN. Its not about this year people its about 2020 and 2021! Look at our roster, plus Demas and Evans (100% Texas Aggie btw) and look at the future schedules. Be patient! We are on the precipice of CFB and SEC history. Our brothers over at Bama and LSU and Auburn, etc., can laugh now but little brother about to come take the torch away!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://theundefeated.com/features/aggie-pride-built-n-c-at-into-a-championship-football-program/?ex_cid=TUemail

Saw this article about the real aggies, true winners.

Has aggy sent a cease and desist yet? Dunno what makes them more mad, that another aggies team is more successful than they are, or that an all black school has the same name.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

Is that the correct link?  It says it is from 2016 and at the 16:20 mark they are talking about car racing. 

https://player.fm/series/the-ticket-top-10-2166161/bad-radio-joel-klatt

Good point from from Klatt (paraphrasing) about the SEC:

Why are they ranked now but not in the Big XII? Texas A&M is patient zero this year. Everyone is going to get a bump from beating a&m and we don't know if they are any good. At all.

• Like 1

SEC does that shit every year.  Their mid-tier teams are ranked.  Beat up on another, and laud their record against "ranked teams".  Their top teams ('Bama, GA, LSU) tend to push their overall post-season bowl records slightly over .500 so they can chant SEC-SEC-SEC into the mirror, from mom's basement.  

2 hours ago, Boogaloo said:

9e92dd8c-1f12-4426-b7ac-131dca1d294a_scr

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

"They can't even win in paradise!" has me crying

Worth the listen, he also takes the time to break down OU's new defensive strategy. So is this the tool Klatt makes fun of as moping around wearing his aggy ring in Mexico ( Bachelor in Paradise ) as indicative of the A&M fan base?

cam-ayala-1566321161.jpg?w=150

Edited by DanTheHorn

4 hours ago, Boogaloo said:

tipping derek jeter GIF

• Like 3

Some strategy and gamesmanship being debated 

ESPN's Peter Burns thinks A&M should just quit on the season and get ready for next year

renderTimingPixel.png  

https://twitter.com/PeterBurnsESPN/status/1176460100300681216

If you watched the Auburn game, you might believe they've already embraced this idea.

The quitting part, at least.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Noah Fence said:

Not a single one of those fake military assholes is capable of going to a service academy.  They don't have the qualifications.  Most of them are in the Corps because that is the only way they could get into aggy.  Let that sink in.

Getting in to aggy is obviously 10x easier than an academy so not following how they get in to aggy by dressing up.  That would be like giving scholarships for band.

44 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Getting in to aggy is obviously 10x easier than an academy so not following how they get in to aggy by dressing up.  That would be like giving scholarships for band.

Read this without reading the quote above it about "service" academy and laughed thinking it is harder to get into an Academy store than it is to get into aggy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That has to be trolling
"That ring on Jimbo's finger carries weight with our soldiers. These are young men that signed on to play for one of if not the greatest college football coaches in the last decade"

That’s 100% trolling and because they are dumbasses also has every aggy who read it ready to run through a wall for Jimbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

It's really easy to get into aggy when you have a personal letter of recommendation from General Patton.

valmy77
I appreciate your efforts to help RD with his mental health but the official policy on this board is to be enablers. We created this thread just for him

We created this thread just for him?

We?

Wat?

Are you a wart on my ass?

no we dumbass, I created this thread. I created it for me. To feed my aggy misery addiction.

Everyone is welcome even aggy, but no Irish!

Ah prarieshit, everybody!

and speaking of aggy (hi swanny) you know ya can't spell "aggy" without Baba Yaga.

baba is a sheep saying no!

yaga is the sound a sheep makes when a aggy shoves its back legs into his shit filled boots.

(how do I know this? I have aggy cousins who told everybody at the dinner table during a family get together. then they whooped and did that stupid aaaaaa thing they do.)

whoop eh baabaa yagaaaaaa

Well, if that's the case, I vote to change the thread title to "Randolph Duke tell me about Texas a&m"
Fuck off with that vote shit.

valmy77

I appreciate your efforts to help RD with his mental health but the official policy on this board is to be enablers. We created this thread just for him

We created this thread just for him?

We?

Wat?

Are you a wart on my ass?

no we dumbass, I created this thread. I created it for me. To feed my aggy misery addiction.

Everyone is welcome even aggy, but no Irish!

Ah prarieshit, everybody!

and speaking of aggy (hi swanny) you know ya can't spell "aggy" without Baba Yaga.

baba is a sheep saying no!

yaga is the sound a sheep makes when a aggy shoves its back legs into his shit filled boots.

(how do I know this? I have aggy cousins who told everybody at the dinner table during a family get together. then they whooped and did that stupid aaaaaa thing they do.)

whoop eh baabaa yagaaaaaa

obsession noted.

620e62f0c499152fd338471fedf20182.jpg

6 hours ago, SuckitKevin said:

Take my word for it these Ags are ALL IN. Its not about this year people its about 2020 and 2021!

tumblr_mfpkqiW5Qp1rtkuupo1_400.jpg

The money they threw at jumbo?  They are all in long term, like it or not.

It will be great to watch the fan base turn on jumbo next year, just to face the the reality of he's not going anywhere for a LONG TIME.....