Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

12 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

According to ags, he’s mad cause an aggy sexed up his wife while he was in prison for something. I think that’s what Duke said they posted on the scat site.

aggys project like few other cultures. Think of their "Texas only recruits well because they bribe inner city kids with 3/4 ton farm trucks."

Whatever the worst/ best thing an aggy can think of for themselves, they think every other person on the planet also thinks. Hence, the "inner city kids will do anything for a 3/4 ton farm truck" line of thought.

I take the fact the ags can't sleep at night unless they tell themselves lies about "Randolph Duke" as a badge of honor. Their "Randolph Duke" thread on texags is the single most read thread on that site (we are talking half a million page views). They were stalking elementary school children a few years ago because they thought they were my children (they weren't). They are stalking some guy in Houston because they think he is me (he isn't), and they are stalking some teacher down in Frisco because they think she is my ex (I've never been divorced).

As I have pointed out repeatedly to the aggys, if they know an aggy is supposedly banging my wife, or my ex, then they should know the name of the aggy. I've asked the name of this famous aggy numerous times? That always shuts them up quickly, because while every aggy knows it to be "true," no aggy knows the name of the aggy doing it. aggys have a very childlike mentality. They simply aren't intellectual enough to see the obvious logical holes in their stories. The ones we see from the start.

The aggy culture is just pathetically dishonest. The worst thing is that they are dishonest with themselves. About so many, many things.

The state of Texas deserves better than Texas A&M.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 6

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

17 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggys project like few other cultures. Think of their "Texas only recruits well because they bribe inner city kids with 3/4 ton farm trucks."

Whatever the worst/ best thing an aggy can think of for themselves, they think every other person on the planet also thinks. Hence, the "inner city kids will do anything for a 3/4 ton farm truck" line of thought.

I take the fact the ags can't sleep at night unless they tell themselves lies about "Randolph Duke" as a badge of honor. Their "Randolph Duke" thread on texags is the single most read thread on that site (we are talking half a million page views). They were stalking elementary school children a few years ago because they thought they were my children (they weren't). They are stalking some guy in Houston because they think he is me (he isn't), and they are stalking some teacher down in Frisco because they think she is my ex (I've never been divorced).

As I have pointed out repeatedly to the aggys, if they know an aggy is supposedly banging my wife, or my ex, then they should know the name of the aggy. I've asked the name of this famous aggy numerous times? That always shuts them up quickly, because while every aggy knows it to be "true," no aggy knows the name of the aggy doing it. aggys have a very childlike mentality. They simply aren't intellectual enough to see the obvious logical holes in their stories. The ones we see from the start.

The aggy culture is just pathetically dishonest. The worst thing is that they are dishonest with themselves. About so many, many things.

The state of Texas deserves better than Texas A&M.

Keep doing gods work but you should still use the myth to teach your wife a lesson.

52 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

There was a thought of adding more seats to the SEZ (south endzone) project, but instead, the decision was made to create a Hall of Fame to house the trophies won by UT athletes over the years. Because of the immense space requirements for the Hall of Fame (55 National Championships, 599 conference team titles, hundreds of individual national champions, 171 Olympians at 21 Olympiads winning 145 Olympic medals), even with the massive expansion of overall space, the number of seats will actually decline. Had the decision been made not to add a Hall of Fame to the SEZ, seating could have been increased by approximately 10,000 seats.

The UT Hall of Fame is similar to the A&M Hall of Champions, except the UT Hall of Fame, out of necessity, will be much larger than the A&M Hall of Champions.

Also, unlike the A&M Hall of Champions, the UT Hall of Fame will actually house championship trophies.

large.hall_of_champions8.jpg.d84b8d49ac41c1446a12625d1db5fdb4.jpg

Paging John Travolta, John Travolta.......

18 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Saw this posted over at SECRant. Double digit win seasons since '99. This is kind of incredible. 

At the "table":

Alabama - 13
Georgia - 12
LSU - 10
Florida - 8

Cool kids:

Auburn - 5
Missouri - 5

Losers:

Tennessee - 4
South Carolina - 3
Arkansas - 3
Ole Miss - 2
Miss. State - 1
Texas A&M - 1
Kentucky - 1
Vanderbilt - 0

Didn't see anyone do this for the BDF so thought I would since I was curious

OU - 16

TCU - 12*

Texas - 10

Oklahoma State - 6

Kansas State - 6

WVU - 5*

Baylor - 4

Tech - 1 (proof of Aggy equal)

Kansas - 1

Iowa State - 0

*not all P5 conference wins

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I have a question.  So you guys are going to enclose the south endzone, right?  So I assume that means more seats, which means your stadium will have a higher capacity than the shit pile at BCS.  So what does aggy do about that?  I'm hoping it's more seats pointed directly at a wall.  

I wish we had spent the money to build out the SEZ project to include all of the suites etc., but also add back enough seats to come in exactly 1 under current aggy capacity.  That would elicit endless press soundbite opportunities.

When asked why the final capacity at DKR was exactly 1 less than DonKey Kong Kroger, CDC replied "it was our fiduciary responsibility to the citizens of the State of Texas."

The SEZ project and the Hall of Fame are completely unrelated. The Hall of Fame is currently constructed, complete, and in existence and replaced no seating...in the NEZ. It replaced empty space and food court vendors. 

The SEZ is currently nothing but dirt and construction equipment and will be ready in 2021. Seating in SEZ and stadium capacity is not, and his not ever been related to the Hall of Fame currently open to the public in the NEZ. 

For those of you who apparently didn’t know it even existed yet, or it’s location, you should check it out. Its fucking amazing and you could easily spend half a day there exploring. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The SEZ project and the Hall of Fame are completely unrelated. The Hall of Fame is currently constructed, complete, and in existence and replaced no seating...in the NEZ. It replaced empty space and food court vendors. 

The SEZ is currently nothing but dirt and construction equipment and will be ready in 2021. Seating in SEZ and stadium capacity is not, and his not ever been related to the Hall of Fame currently open to the public in the NEZ. 

For those of you who apparently didn’t know it even existed yet, or it’s location, you should check it out. Its fucking amazing and you could easily spend half a day there exploring. 

The AD has been widely publicizing that new venue for the past month. I am surprised any Longhorn fan has missed the announcements and TV tours on all the channels.

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Counterpoint: RD got lots of upvotes for using 1,000 words to completely make shit up. 
So you can suck it, SydneyCartoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The social media tracking war room deal is super impressive. I also found this little gem on the wall very entertaining. 

spacer.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are a lot of fun at parties.

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're never invited to any parties. 

Listen dude, for a guy who rails about the intellectual honesty or flat out honesty in general of another sect of people, don't you think floating a bunch of obvious bullshit about UT specifically was going to maybe get noticed on a UT message board by UT people? You threw out a ton of obvious lies. Just own it, or say you made a mistake. It's not that hard. 

Name me three people, other than yourself, who take pride in the "Hall of Fame" that currently exists in the North Endzone.

Obviously, since the need for a Hall of Fame in the South Endzone was made a priority, and has been connected with Frank Denius (one of the most esteemed and respected of all Longhorns) your beloved North Endzone "Hall of Fame" has been deemed deficient. Unacceptable. Not worthy of The University of Texas. Not "of the first class."

But, obviously, it has touched something deep within you.

One thing I pride myself in is the inclusiveness of the UT community. Moving forward, you can head to the North Endzone with your friends and family to soak in all the Longhorn pride on display there. I will head to the South Endzone and party with those who want to enjoy that Hall of Fame, and all it represents.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Randolph Duke

9 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Name me three people, other than yourself, who take pride in the "Hall of Fame" that currently exists in the North Endzone.

Obviously, since the need for a Hall of Fame in the South Endzone was made a priority, and has been connected with Frank Denius (one of the most esteemed and respected of all Longhorns) your beloved North Endzone "Hall of Fame" has been deemed deficient. Unacceptable. Not worthy of The University of Texas. Not "of the first class."

One thing I pride myself in is the inclusiveness of the UT community. Moving forward, you can head to the North Endzone with your friends and family to soak in all the Longhorn pride on display there. I will head to the South Endzone and party with those who want to enjoy that Hall of Fame, and all it represents.

Have a nice day.

Holy shit, dude, this post is going to age extremely poorly for you. You've finally doubled down on the confidence in your own lunacy. 

But to answer your question, I'm proud of it. Chris Del Conte was proud of it when he cut the ribbon on the 17 million dollar facility 3 weeks ago, and the Denius family was obviously very proud of it when they showed up to the dedication ceremony and grand opening. That's three people. And something tells me there's thousands of others who feel the same way, and are actually proud enough of the University of Texas to know what the fuck is going on on campus. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Have a nice day.

source.gif

I stand corrected.
You are correct.
I was under the impression the Hall of Fame was part of the SEZ project. I was misinformed. The lack of attention of a North Endzone upgrade during the South Endzone project lead me to believe the South Endzone was where things were happening.
Mea culpa.
Beat me up. Stone me to death. Do with me as you see fit.
I was lead to believe the SEZ was one, cohesive project that was going to be a showcase. I didn't realize the Hall of Fame was a parenthetical, and not part of the showcase.

Led
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Damn that home schedule is a season ticket holders beat-down nightmare.

For playing in the secX3, that home schedule sucks donkey balls. All they have is LSU yet they're constantly talking shit about ours. They're fucking clueless about who they are, what they did, and what they're currently doing. And you know for damn certain they aren't thinking about the future so I won't touch on that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Holy shit, dude, this post is going to age extremely poorly for you. You've finally doubled down on the confidence in your own lunacy. 

But to answer your question, I'm proud of it. Chris Del Conte was proud of it when he cut the ribbon on the 17 million dollar facility 3 weeks ago, and the Denius family was obviously very proud of it when they showed up to the dedication ceremony and grand opening. That's three people. And something tells me there's thousands of others who feel the same way, and are actually proud enough of the University of Texas to know what the fuck is going on on campus. 

Alright boys, grab a 12ver and meet at the 50 yard line, kill the beer and chill out.

I'll send some Xanax if that helps.

57 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

They need to build a chlorine plant in College Station to have enough to wash their shit stained bed sheets.

They already use plenty, believe me. I used to distill our drinking water, back when I lived amongst them, and it was astounding how much crystalline gunk was left over at the end of every purified batch.

For normal domestic use, residual chlorine levels at the point where the consumer collects water should be between 0.2 and 0.5 ppm. The FDA upper limit is 4 ppm, but hardly anyone does that, unless they live in the middle of a bio-warfare armory.

College Station self-reports 1.73 ppm. Which I suppose I should be grateful for, because who the hell knows what would have crawled up out of the Brazos to strangle me in my sleep if they hadn't bleached it to death.

Why do they think Alabama needs Tua to beat them?  They didn't have Tua the other 5 times Alabama won, right?  Same thing for Burrow, there are lots and lots of years of ag losses to LSU before Burrow got there.

Strange creature, are the ags.

Edited by utee94