Brian Kelly to L$U

Fug

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The only way this could be a simulation is if Bob and Urban are really friends from the Big Noon Kick Off show (Bob did segments before Urban left and was hired at Jags) and Urban goes OU. That is a simulation. Right? that would never happen? No way they pull that off. So who in the fuck does ND hire? Because different standards...??? 

Still having a hard time believing that 3 true blue bloods and 2 fringe blue bloods open up and Urban isn't in the mix somehow.

2 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Didn’t Stoops list ND as one of 2 jobs he’d take when he left OU a few years back?

Yeah and I think Urban may have said something like that too.

Just now, Domedriver said:

BK SUXs ND smell.  LSU is welcome, just keep that ND stink away from UT.  Sark is going to win for us and all them others are getting scared and rats are abandoning ship like Reilly and OUSuxs.  NDSuxs as does LSUSuxes.

we recruit and win!

Not gonna lie, it really does feel like you guys won the national championship around here.  

4 minutes ago, Domedriver said:

BK SUXs ND smell.  LSU is welcome, just keep that ND stink away from UT.  Sark is going to win for us and all them others are getting scared and rats are abandoning ship like Reilly and OUSuxs.  NDSuxs as does LSUSuxes.

we recruit and win!

What indications are there that Sark will start winning? 

Just now, lilMAC25 said:

What indications are there that Sark will start winning? 

Retention of talent like Bijan and Worthy, willingness to cut trash and call it like it is, and a willingness to build us something that wrecks shit.  Or maybe I just sense he is doing the right things and all the bitchasses need to realize that they are the problem and shut the fuck up!?

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Domedriver said:

Retention of talent like Bijan and Worthy, willingness to cut trash and call it like it is, and a willingness to build us something that wrecks shit.  Or maybe I just sense he is doing the right things and all the bitchasses need to realize that they are the problem and shut the fuck up!?

Watching the team get worse and worse every week sold me on Sark. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Starfleet Command said:

I don’t like BK that much but anyone who had have taken Sark over him last season is an idiot. 

When he goes 5-7 or worse, because he wasn't coaching this shit to a winning record and he lost to Charlie in the same year we fired Charlie. He's not a guy that is going to rebuild a program at 60.

• Hook 'Em 2