Cowbots @ Washington: Week 14

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, slorch said:

tumblr_n0rcyynYz11r3gb3zo2_400.gifv

Literal lol. Cowbots moving the ball methodically down the field. A seemingly unstoppable force as no human can seem to bring it down. At least until they run out of battery near the start of the fourth quarter.

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So weird that Dallas’ road crowds are so Dallas, and the home crowds are so pro-opponent. 

Yeah we've been talking about that for years.  I think the same.  Dallas has fans all over the country just waiting to go to games, and some even travel to do it.

Texas is a place that a lot of people from all over the country move to, so lots of transplant fans who show up to see their team while Dallas fans are, in general, the show up late and be seen type fan base, according to some.

Edited by Drew

That was a ball that definitely got away from him.  It wasn't that "he didn't see him" he just flat overthrew it.  Jesus.

He has NOT been right since the calf injury.  Some of his throws are just WAY off.

HOLY FUCK GREGORY!!!!

Edited by Drew

Just now, deadshank said:

I’m slithering  into NY to rip the ears off the pencil-necked geek that decided to air the Texans and Seahawks on FOX instead of the classic Cowboys - Redskins (err, uh Washington Football Team) rivalry game with actual playoff ramifications.  

I believe the old "not a sellout blackout" rule applies. FedEx holds 90,000+. Even with the tarped off space they hold over 60k and can't sell that out.