Cowbots @ Washington: Week 14

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

I’m slithering  into NY to rip the ears off the pencil-necked geek that decided to air the Texans and Seahawks on FOX instead of the classic Cowboys - Redskins (err, uh Washington Football Team) rivalry game with actual playoff ramifications.  

Avoids the embarrassment of the Boys/Team getting higher ratings than Giants/Chargers late game.

Just now, RPM said:

I believe the old "not a sellout blackout" rule applies. FedEx holds 90,000+. Even with the tarped off space they hold over 60k and can't sell that out.

I looked for tickets for my son and I cheapest seats were 220 plus in nose bleeds not paying that bullshit when the week before tickets to wft was 60. Dallas draws increase in prices 

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

I believe the old "not a sellout blackout" rule applies. FedEx holds 90,000+. Even with the tarped off space they hold over 60k and can't sell that out.

That worked for the local broadcast.  Ask the die hards that would drive their Winnebagos down I-35 to Itasca and pick up the game on the Waco TV station. 

Edited by deadshank
I’m in Houston.

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

That worked for the local broadcast.  Ask the die hards that would drive their Winnebagos down I-35 to Itasca and pick up the game on the Waco TV station. 

I used to have to turn the antenna to pick up Wichita Falls. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This moron thinks going for 2 is always the call after a penalty moves it close. 

It is.  It's stupid NOT to go for it EVER from the 1 yard line.  I'm just hesitant because of the way the offense is playing.  No real faith in them right now.

2 minutes ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

That 2 pt try was only "smart" because they made it. 

No it's smart because it IS the smart call.  ALWAYS go for it from the 1 yard line.  No brainer.  The ONLY reason you probably don't do it right now is that I don't trust this run game at all.