NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

8 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Idiot Strahan:  If the Browns don't turn the ball over i the 1H they could have the lead.

Have you seen their QB, Michael?

Dear lord.

His point, which is what Howie was saying to do, and Terry was saying they should’ve done at the outset, is to run Chubb a lot more. And they’re right. 

I have no idea why the Browns put the ball in Mayfield’s hands so much. He’s simply an average QB and not going to be better. Chubb is arguably the best RB in the league. Mayfield had 16 attempts and Chubb had 5. That’s inexcusable. 

I think JT for the Colts is the best RB. But Chubb is definitely top two or three. Carson Wentz was like 5-12 in their last win. JT did it all. Stefanski seems to really want Baker to throw it more which is a recipe for losing. Why they didn’t after the first two picks against GB start leaning into the running game for don’t understand. Unless Stefanski is done with Baker and is just wanting him to throw more knowing he can’t win the game? 

Just now, Stunns38 said:

Fucking dumbass Browns, had to force Baker to try to win it when you could have run it down their throats.

It’s dumb. Should have been a PI on the last pick but should have just run it and kicked a FG? I don’t get it. Bring on the Colts v Cardinals! 

• Like 2

Just now, Drew said:

Hey look. The refs missed another call.

But the browns are fucking stupid. Just run the ball. Baker don’t have it.

I hate saying Skip is even mildly right but he should probably go to another franchise. He can’t play the game Stefanski wants to call. That sucks because they should have run the ball. 

That was blatant PI. Held his jersey and held on so he could not get out of his break and got into position for the pick. Mayfield was off today but that pass was going to be on target had he not been held. Not surprising. Unless you are Brady (see NFC title game). you are not getting that call in Lambeau. Fuck these refs. Rodgers and the Pack bailed out once again by the zebras. 

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 1

You could really argue for PI there but not getting that in Green Bay. 

This is why I hate refs. And this line of thinking.

A penalty is a penalty. I don’t give a fuck where it’s at. When it’s at. Or who’s playing.

The browns are dumb and deserved this loss.

But the refs literally gifted the packers a win.

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Hey look. The refs missed another call.

But the browns are fucking stupid. Just run the ball. Baker don’t have it.

It was obvious call but ignored and dumb for Browns to not just run it.

Edited by Horn80
  • Like 1