NFL Week #17 ...... 2021-22 Season

LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Did Romo fuck your girlfriend or something?

Nope. I just pay attention to his broadcasts and the overwhelming negative attention he receives. 

3 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He wasn’t today. After giving the Ravens a touchdown, he came back to throw for 309 and 2 TDs in crunch time and a 96 rating to lead his team to 12-4 and a probable division clincher. This was the game so many were using as a shining example of his anti-clutchness. 

Vic, I still think he can lead them to a SB. I think it’s a 3-dog race in the NFC: Packers, Boys and Rams. 

Why the fuck did the Jets not kick a fucking FG?

remind of his playoff wins through the years....

If you want to cling to a Wk 17 game, then we are done discussing it. 1 pt win over a severely limited Ravens team is laughable.

Edited by slorch

He wasn’t today. After giving the Ravens a touchdown, he came back to throw for 309 and 2 TDs in crunch time and a 96 rating to lead his team to 12-4 and a probable division clincher. This was the game so many were using as a shining example of his anti-clutchness. 
Vic, I still think he can lead them to a SB. I think it’s a 3-dog race in the NFC: Packers, Boys and Rams. 
Why the fuck did the Jets not kick a fucking FG?

Still think you are going to be disappointed. But he did make amends for the turnovers today.

Also, wouldn't count out the Cards just yet.

Just now, slorch said:

remind of his playoff wins through the years....

If you want to cling to a Wk 17 game, then we are done discussing it.

Remind me of his opportunities and the team he played for. He (and Megatron) dragged those Lions teams to the playoffs. The last playoff trip was without Megatron and his top two wideouts were Marvin Jones and Golden Tate. Detroit has fallen off a cliff without him. 

4 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Still think you are going to be disappointed. But he did make amends for the turnovers today.

Also, wouldn't count out the Cards just yet.

Probably on Stafford until Rodgers and Brady retire. But I’m a Cowboys fan. 

Cards are done. Bucs might not be. Brady was masterful without Godwin and Brown. I know it was the Jets but maybe they’re not done. Thank god the Rams won to keep us in 2 seed. 

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

Remind me of his opportunities and the team he played for. He (and Megatron) dragged those Lions teams to the playoffs. The last playoff trip was without Megatron and his top two wideouts were Marvin Jones and Golden Tate. Detroit has fallen off a cliff without him. 

LOLz.

Matthew fucking Stafford is the hill you want to die on?

Whatever, dude.

Just now, slorch said:

LOLz.

Matthew fucking Stafford is the hill you want to die on?

Whatever, dude.

Nah, I’m not on any hill. He’s just not a fringe Top 15 QB. He’s a top tier guy, clearly. 

3 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

8 plays from the 1 yd line and 2 minutes off the clock - question is, what was KC doing?

Keeping PMIII from getting the ball...

It was monumentally stupid.