2021 CFP National Title: Georgia vs Bama

Helobious

Watching Will Anderson. . I was listening to a podcast or YouTube Video and found it very interesting that they said Billy Glasscock main thing when he watches film on defensive players is how they take on and get off contact and still make the play. . . 

That’s what makes the Bama defense so good and our defense so bad. . I hope we get more players like Will Anderson and Christian Harris. . 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pip said:

Is there a rule that will let this end in a tie? Because that's the only outcome I can possibly root for. That or they can be locked in overtime... forever.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

aggy is then the only team that beat one of these teams so they get the MNC

1 minute ago, Pip said:

Is there a rule that will let this end in a tie? Because that's the only outcome I can possibly root for. That or they can be locked in overtime... forever.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Turn off your Tapatalk signature...   please Damn It !!

3 minutes ago, bullet said:

Wow.  The fix is clearly in.  Alabama player knocks down UGA player doing a fair catch, no foul.  Georgia player gets a few inches from Alabama fair catch, 15 yards.

except that it was Georgia's own player who knocked their receiver down.  Tough to call a penalty on Bama for that one.