Off Grid Alaska

mooseoutfront

22 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Moose are not to be fucked with.   Not sure why people think they are gentle.

because most people's depth of experience begins and ends with this guy

image.png.5a4cae84f589aa1782ac581b43662e7b.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Anthropomorphic marketing has people confused that many wild animals won't end you.

• Moose
  • "Teddy" bears
  • and Bison.   How many Yellowstone tourists have to be flipped into the air by bison for people to realize that they are not to be messed with.  
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

Anthropomorphic marketing has people confused that many wild animals won't end you.

• Moose
  • "Teddy" bears
  • and Bison.   How many Yellowstone tourists have to be flipped into the air by bison for people to realize that they are not to be messed with.  

tree-fiddy?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BabaYaga said:

• Moose
  • "Teddy" bears

There's a whole Instagram page of tourists getting fucked up by wild animals in Yellowstone. 

• Hook 'Em 2

We have a home in Colorado.  Our area has many cats, bears and moose.   Only see cats running away or the evidence of a deer/elk kill.  Bears are pretty shy.  They tend to amble off when encountered in the yard or on the trail.  Moose are completely different.  They are completely unpredictable and so large that any encounter can go bad.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Gladeite said:

We have a home in Colorado.  Our area has many cats, bears and moose.   Only see cats running away or the evidence of a deer/elk kill.  Bears are pretty shy.  They tend to amble off when encountered in the yard or on the trail.  Moose are completely different.  They are completely unpredictable and so large that any encounter can go bad.  

Several decades ago I was at Yellowstone and I watched some moron rip up some long grass into a kind of bouquet and then walk up to an elk with the grass as if he was going to feed it.   The elk lowered his head and started stamping his hooves, and I thought the guy was dead.    I screamed.”STOP! That elk will kill you!!!”.   As the guy turned to look at me and dropped eye contact with the elk, the elk suddenly turned and trotted away.

The guy’s wife yelled at me for “ruining the picture.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

Several decades ago I was at Yellowstone and I watched some moron rip up some long grass into a kind of bouquet and then walk up to an elk with the grass as if he was going to feed it.   The elk lowered his head and started stamping his hooves, and I thought the guy was dead.    I screamed.”STOP! That elk will kill you!!!”.   As the guy turned to look at me and dropped eye contact with the elk, the elk suddenly turned and trotted away.

Yeah, don't do that.

I worked after college at an exotic game ranch for a summer.  They had dozens of species and reinforced pipe fences and electric wire for the larger animals.  Under the fence there was a gap about two feet off the ground.  I found out why.  Guy was working in the elk pen and got charged.  Elk rolled him along the ground with his antlers.  Guy escaped under the fence but had to be airlifted to the hospital.  He was busted up pretty bad.  In the wild, he'd have been in trouble.  

If you've ever hunted elk, many of the bulls have serious injuries from sparring sessions with the boys.  Broken antlers under the skin, large scars, often serious infections and open wounds.  They're a horse we swords on their heads that like to fight.  

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Kinda makes me wish that you had allowed Darwin's theory of natural selection to play out.  One less moron in the world to procreate, and the bitchy wife would have had a "nice picture" to remember him by.

https://www.instagram.com/touronsofyellowstone

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

You also ruined the people getting fucked up at Yellowstone Instagram page

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ten Bears said:

Anal Rustler III was the best of the series.

Good , but I thought it was a little derivative.   Now “Anal Rustlers 4:  Colostomy” took it in a whole other direction.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1