Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

44 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

9327ABDC-8090-4D86-B373-B8CAE776CD48.jpeg

Probably, you sick son of a bitch, God has the same question we all do.   When you pray for a "Midget Brothel to own and operate"...does your heart mean a place where you pay midgets to have sex with you...or is the establishment going to be adults of normal height/stature who can be paid to fornicate with patrons who happen to be midgets themselves?  And this is to say nothing of God's questions regarding Little People or Dwarves.  Also, you've probably been speaking to god in English, a language that didn't exist when he last spoke to us.  

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Probably, you sick son of a bitch, God has the same question we all do.   When you pray for a "Midget Brothel to own and operate"...does your heart mean a place where you pay midgets to have sex with you...or is the establishment going to be adults of normal height/stature who can be paid to fornicate with patrons who happen to be midgets themselves?  And this is to say nothing of God's questions regarding Little People or Dwarves.  Also, you've probably been speaking to god in English, a language that didn't exist when he last spoke to us.  

Dude, you need to get laid…

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Your mom stopped returning my texts so yeah, kind of a dry spell.  Good news is though my wife's getting that fun pre-menopausal frisky action thing going on.  Never thought in all my years I'd have to stop asking a tall blonde to stop blowing me so much...but how the world turns...

Still, as a VC investor...I am intrigued by this midget brothel platform.

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Your mom stopped returning my texts so yeah, kind of a dry spell.  Good news is though my wife's getting that fun pre-menopausal frisky action thing going on.  Never thought in all my years I'd have to stop asking a tall blonde to stop blowing me so much...but how the world turns...

Still, as a VC investor...I am intrigued by this midget brothel platform.

You slept with my mom?.... Well.... now I just feel sorry for you.