Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 1/11/2024 at 1:03 PM, nnm said:

This hits close to home. I remember where I was in the cafeteria as my buddies smelled my finger the morning after Beth, who was two years older than me, showed me some things in 7th grade. 

Lol, reminds me of my freshman roommate at SWT. After weeks of pursuing one of the hottest girls on campus she agreed to go out to dinner with him. She let it be known it was to shut him down and get him off her case. She fully intended to embarrass him. Later in the night he flying into the Wagonwheel club screaming  "sniff my finger, sniff my finger". One of our dorm mates told him that still didn't prove he screwed her.  He replied "well if you're brave enough to sniff my dick...I guess I'm brave enough to let you"!

The entire bar fell out on the floor laughing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

29 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Can we add that month to late summer/early fall....I love that time of year?   PLUS more 4 more weeks of football!!!

So, we're now looking at a shortfall of a day and a quarter every year, vs just the quarter of a day or so?  Let's do it, then every 291.2 years or so, instead of a leap day, we'll have an actual leap year, and we can all stay home for a year and just get trashed.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, nnm said:

Not actually dumbass at all. 
IMG_2724.thumb.jpeg.c38667f060c05a2f455bb40fc3faaace.jpeg

Ethiopia has 12 months of 30 days and a 13th month of either 5 or 6 days. 

Their New Year starts on September 11, which is a terrible day to celebrate with fireworks and such. 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 7:40 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

Lol, reminds me of my freshman roommate at SWT. After weeks of pursuing one of the hottest girls on campus she agreed to go out to dinner with him. She let it be known it was to shut him down and get him off her case. She fully intended to embarrass him. Later in the night he flying into the Wagonwheel club screaming  "sniff my finger, sniff my finger". One of our dorm mates told him that still didn't prove he screwed her.  He replied "well if you're brave enough to sniff my dick...I guess I'm brave enough to let you"!

The entire bar fell out on the floor laughing.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1