Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

37 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1705715488394.jpg

Well, of course, their requests for subsidies was not Paraguayan in and of it is as it were the United States government would never have if the president, our president, had not and as far as I know that's the way it will always be. Is that clear?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1705715488394.jpg

ChatGPT, Write a grammatically nonsensical reaction to a meme that says "so fellas, you work off, and your is wife at 9 not all day but you if can, wyd?"

"Oh potato lampshade banana juggling unicorn spaceship pajamas octopus sandwich disco cheeseburger! Meme understand not, but dancing with spaghetti elephants in rainbow socks definitely yes. Time travel to moon cheese picnic? Purple umbrella acrobat symphony! 🚀🍝🐘🌈 #SyntaxConfusionParty"

Edited by nnm
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, nnm said:

ChatGPT, Write a grammatically nonsensical reaction to a meme that says "so fellas, you work off, and your is wife at 9 not all day but you if can, wyd?"

"Oh potato lampshade banana juggling unicorn spaceship pajamas octopus sandwich disco  cheeseburger! Meme understand not, but dancing with spaghetti elephants in rainbow socks definitely yes. Time travel to moon cheese picnic? Purple umbrella acrobat symphony! 🚀🍝🐘🌈 #SyntaxConfusionParty"

I just did this and this is what ChatGPT gave me:

ChatGPT 3.5:

"Bubblegum cheeseburger unicorn frappuccino! 🦄🍔🧀"

ChatGPT4.0:

"Baking the clock, but if the spoon is not ready, where does the time fry? Also, glasses on a sunny pan, that's a recipe for moonlight, right?"

Next prompt:

Write something a fat 40 year old would say to a smoke show cooking them breakfast the next morning who’s got a great figure and a great ass. Make it funny and ethnic.

CharGPT 4.0:

"Morning! Wow, cooking in your undies – you're like a spicy jalapeño heating up this humble taco stand. And here I am, just a regular burrito, extra guac, wondering how I got so lucky!"

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

Salt & vinegar is even better on fries.

It's nostalgia thing. When I was in primary school (in South Africa), we would walk to the nearest swimming pool for PE.  On the way back, we would stop at my friend's dad's chicken shop and get some fries, then to his mom's bakery to get a loaf of bread. Those were happy days.

Edited by Superhero
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Superhero said:

It's nostalgia thing. When I was in primary school (in South Africa), we would walk to the nearest swimming pool for PE.  On the way back, we would stop at my friend's dad's chicken shop and get some fries, then to his mom's bakery to get a loaf of bread. Those were happy days.

20 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Good ol’ apartheid

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

38 minutes ago, Superhero said:

a better time. 

45 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Chicken better with Peri Peri. 
Wash it down with some rooibos tea. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, nnm said:

IMG_2740.thumb.jpeg.e38a776222e2a7306e76c408391852c1.jpeg

Recently someone figured out an Apple or iOS specific function where you can have your phone make a pinging noise to let you find it if you've misplaced it and it was on silent. But I think you have to share an iCloud maybe.

Previously if any of the 5 people in my household misplaced their phone, it's a national nightmare because even calling it a million times you have to listen for faint vibrating and be in the right room as literally nobody ever has it on anything but silent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

49 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Good ol’ apartheid

Chris Farley GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1705921434827.jpg

I really don’t get yall’s facination with butt stuff. If you want to do butt stuff, if that’s what gets you going, then give up the facade, come out of the closet, and get a boyfriend.  Let your freak flag fly.  No one will judge you anymore.
Personally, as a heterosexual, I am intrigued by the body parts present and available exclusively on the female body. 

• Like 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1