Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

60A4C2A1-5ACF-4FAC-A46D-38143B24ACF0.jpeg

Oh I'm golden. Last show I watched was The Offer. Joe Columbo and Robert Evans by themselves would have me home in 20 minutes. We can get Charlie Bludhorn on the line if there's any issues. 

2 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Larry David doesn't give me much hope.

Larry David Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

E Company, 506th regiment of the 101st Airborne Division, under the command of Major Dick Winters and Captain Ronald Spiers.  Kidnappers are beyond screwed. They’re dead and they don’t even know it. 
Yes, we finished Band of Brothers last night. I’ve watched it 3X, but Mrs NNM had never seen it.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Jokes on y'all, the one rule is that everything turns out ok and no matter the problem, it's resolved and everything goes back to normal after 22 minutes. I'm golden.

image.thumb.png.80b9811ab561a565283a62eeaf4dd42b.png

15 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Not worried at all, as 10 years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1