Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 5/21/2019 at 11:42 AM, GotThatFire said:

Denver is a shithole unless you have deep pockets 

I agree with this. The housing market absolutely blows for the money. It would cost 700K to get something nice in Castle Rock that’s way further away than the same house going for 380-400 in Cedar  Park / Round Rock. 

Edited by I Plead Da Fif

On 5/22/2019 at 7:29 AM, Homesickhorn said:

Nah, he just deletes them. Why he hasn’t deleted me yet I have no idea. I’m pretty sure he just likes the fact that someone other than himself responds to his witty banter and perfect insight.

He will delete you soon. Mackolm and another member used to troll him back in the day. He ended up deleting both of us. 

Those sprawl neighborhoods outside of Denver depress the shit out of me. They look like they could be wiped out, forgotten, and rebuilt annually.
Denver is a high desert town that masquerades as a mountain town. If you want to live in the mountains live in the fucking mountains.

58 minutes ago, DaysOff said:
22 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:
Those sprawl neighborhoods outside of Denver depress the shit out of me. They look like they could be wiped out, forgotten, and rebuilt annually.

Denver is a high desert town that masquerades as a mountain town. If you want to live in the mountains live in the fucking mountains.

It is.  But you can see the mountains from Denver.  And they are a short drive away.

9 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Maybe you consider deep pockets to be gainfully employed?

Chewbacca my girlfiend’s and I’s combined household income is about 9 times the poverty line and I can confidently say that Denver is a shithole in comparison to Austin. The housing market is absolutely atrocious for what you get and where. Period.

There is more white trash (I’m white) in a major city than I’ve ever seen. Justin belongs here. Hipsters >>>> Whiskey Tango.

Edited by I Plead Da Fif

Chewbacca my girlfiend’s and I’s combined household income is about 9 times the poverty line and I can confidently say that Denver is a shithole in comparison to Austin. The housing market is absolutely atrocious for what you get and where. Period.

There is more white trash (I’m white) in a major city than I’ve ever seen. Justin belongs here. Hipsters >>>> Whiskey Tango.

Feel free to leave, then. You won't be missed.