Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Yup. One of my sisters is like that. Shitty taste in men. However, she told me that she dates shitheads because there aren't any high expectations so she doesn't feel bad or upset when everything eventually hits the fan and the relationship ends. 
Now that's some solid logic.

On 6/2/2022 at 8:22 PM, Hate said:

The minute they move that game is the minute is loses all of its luster. The game is special because of when and where it is.

And all of you cocksuckers clamoring for it to change from its 11:00 a.m. position are wrong and you should feel bad for yourselves. 

23 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1653995934911.jpg

Bryan, Ohio

Spangler Candy purchased Dum-Dums in 1953 from Akron Candy and moved the operation to Bryan, Ohio where the famous pops are still made today. Dum-Dums is now one of the most recognized brands in candy.

12 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

282382060_5266361630089873_7173596794131572054_n.thumb.jpg.fc16ba83e804e49d5770e66799fce9bc.jpg

I don't think that would even piss me off it might even make me come back....at least they are doing what they can to get to work and work the place

Given how much residue remains on the order screen from previous similar messages, it appears that not only is this a frequent problem, but the workers (and management) don't give a shit enough to peel off the old tape. 

Free diarrhea with every meal, guaranteed. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Not sure because I see more of the same bottle on the shelf in the background. 

27 minutes ago, futureman said:

that’s what threw me off as well but I think it’s just a meticulously done piece of art. 

Cum on guys 

Screenshot-20220604-200108-Gallery.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1