Texas Congressman Rep Van Taylor bangs the infamous "ISIS Bride" gets caught

CHEF DIESEL

8 hours ago, Bullneck said:

He's an 11/10 goober but after seeing the Mrs. I can't says I blame him for wanting some ISIS poontang.  I would pass on Anne's tonsils.

Yeah, she’s not letting him cum on her tonsils. 

No matter how bad you’re day is today, just be glad you’re not Van Taylor. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Hey, hey, hey, if having a drink while getting a rim job is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Also, heard on the news this am that this guy has dropped out, conceded to the 2nd place guy in his primary.

Yep. And I hear the 2nd place guy is a bigger prick than Taylor
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

What’s a time job?

A time job is when when she is licking your balls and slowly works towards your ass, and just when you think she is about to start a rim job, she starts fisting you like a jack-hammer.   Also known as a "Futureman".

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

A time job is when when she is licking your balls and slowly works towards your ass, and just when you think she is about to start a rim job, she starts fisting you like a jack-hammer.   Also known as a "Futureman".

you know, i enjoy having my balls licked/sucked as much as the next guy, but I've never once thought - 'damn, I hope she licks my butthole next !'

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

^

Same with me.  Except if I absolutely had to have my asshole licked for Allah, I wouldn't mind if it was this woman doing it.  I mean, if it was for Allah.  

42 minutes ago, Pasken said:

I mean, this is clearly a sparrow like situation right? 

Typically in the movies the femme fatale has a less conspicuous cover than "infamous former ISIS bride with crazy eyes and a thousand yard stare."

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/3/2022 at 5:35 PM, Nolacycling said:

I suppose he still has signs out on the byways? Think I really need one  Really.

I would assume so, he’s never taken one down in between elections that I can tell.

• Haha 1

On 3/3/2022 at 10:05 AM, 6th Street said:

Wonder what drink he was having. Anyone here an expert on rim job pairings? 

Whatever it is, I’d imagine it takes several to get the taste out of your mouth, per friend of course. 

On 3/3/2022 at 11:01 AM, Horn Dog said:

while donning a Mike White Jersey.