Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just flipped it on. Holy shit their first baseman is a douchebag. Chill out - you fielded a routine grounder in March against unranked OU. 

I wouldn't call it routine but yea the celebration was definitely a bit much 

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

The one time we need OU to do something correctly, that shit happens. 

And of course they fuck us in 03 with that conference championship bull shit(football obviously). Adding a fiesta bowl win in that stretch woulda been pretty nice 

I'm at The Park on S Lamar and got them to get the channel on TV at the bar. No sound. May or may not hang here for the Texas game if anyone wants to come by. 

(This would be in Austin)

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

Fuck ou but end this bitch. I’ve been at Woodrow’s since 3. 

I’m not exactly shedding any tears….

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

Don’t get me wrong, I hate ou with every ounce of my being, but I may, MAY, hate lsu baseball more than ou baseball. Their blatant fucking roided up teams in the 90’s, not doing shit prior till then, then having the balls to call themselves the best baseball program in the country. Get the fuck out of here. Can’t wait to kick their fucking asses tomorrow 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m not exactly shedding any tears….

I'm kind of with you. As far as baseball specific rivalries go I'd kind of like to see LSU lose. I'm not worried about this OU team. Or any OU team. They've made one CWS since '95.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I'm kind of with you. As far as baseball specific rivalries go I'd kind of like to see LSU lose. I'm not worried about this OU team. Or any OU team. They've made one CWS since '95.

Yeah and with our move to the sec, Texas lsu is gonna become a bitch of a baseball rivalry

• Hook 'Em 2