Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I've known Skip nearly my entire life, and I can guarantee you that he's not the slightest bit bitter.  I suspect he's simply extremely thankful to be running a Big XII baseball program for a living.

Bitter was the wrong. Bet he’s just a little shocked about the events that’s unfolded. Feels really really odd pulling for an ou coach but skip is just fucking awesome. Got the honor of being coached a bit by him at some of the Texas baseball camps. Dude is a great guy. Good luck but not too good of luck, skip. 

That was a strange way to get out of the inning. I'll take it.

I see they imported the camera people from CC-A&M and SHSU along with the production crew for this game at Minute Maid. Thank you so very much. I didn't want to see the various action on the field anyway.

Just now, BERT said:

How did they not score? Missed it 

Some insanely stupid base running. Kennedy over threw Messinger when dude was trying to go first to third. Then pauses then heads home and gets gunned down easily at the plate. Straight up gift 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, D3zii said:

It was close but he was out Ardoin should have definitely got lower though when he seen him coming feet first 

Messinger should have made the fucking play at 3rd. 

Or EK overthrew him. Either way - not on Silas.

Edited by ztejas

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

He can throw very hard. 89 mph slider is nasty 

They'll have a better chance the 2nd or 3rd time through the lineup. This guy has a frickin' howitzer for an arm. They're not even coming close to catching up with his pitches right now.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep, he laid off some tough ones.

He’s really grown as a hitter in the last year. Early year last year I wasn’t quite sure he’d have enough to be an elite college hitter. Zubia as a freshman type? Sure. Not a true power hitter with situational awareness and a great eye

• Hook 'Em 1