Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Pretty sure that doesn't happen. Start times are hard set

True but here’s the thing about that:

1) it’s not like mlb network had anything better to televise in the 2 pm slot.  Or later as game times shift  

2) when the game goes long, next one starts x minutes after. That could easily be how games that end early are handled, if they wanted. 

3) the number of people that won’t be there at 2 but will be there at 3 are negligible. Same for the late game. 

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Well yeah we can run through all games by 6 if they wanted....i remember being at this before and it ending early and it blows cause you are sitting around forever

Yep and with no reentry that's 2 hours to kill..  but more importantly what brewery are you at?

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

If UCLA could someday have any hitters they would be amazing. Even their 2013 National Championship team couldn't score. They beat everybody 2-1 at the CWS...so I guess fitting they lost by that score.

That was absurd. 2012 had Cole and Bauer and don’t win it all annndddd of course the next year…. 

Just now, ztejas said:

God forbid y'all wait until the advertised start time to watch a baseball game. Christ almighty. 

It's moreso that it will likely start well after the advertised start.  A 2:14 min 9 inning game is very rare.  The OU game could easily go 4 hours and the game starts at 8:20 then.

27 minutes ago, 1leggedduck said:

Thank you. I really believe in what Shriners does for children but I can no longer stay in the room for one of those awful commercials.

They are horribad.  I cannot change the channel fast enough for those and the woman emoting for the old Jewish women.

Nails on a chalkboard.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate ou with every ounce of my being, but I may, MAY, hate lsu baseball more than ou baseball. Their blatant fucking roided up teams in the 90’s, not doing shit prior till then, then having the balls to call themselves the best baseball program in the country. Get the fuck out of here. Can’t wait to kick their fucking asses tomorrow 

16 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Don’t get me wrong, I hate ou with every ounce of my being, but I may, MAY, hate lsu baseball more than ou baseball. Their blatant fucking roided up teams in the 90’s, not doing shit prior till then, then having the balls to call themselves the best baseball program in the country. Get the fuck out of here. Can’t wait to kick their fucking asses tomorrow 

Yeah, understandable.  I'd be ok with OU winning this one.

• Hook 'Em 1