Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

Hahahahahah good work sooners

semi off topic but how bitter do you think skip is? In like 2011 he was the clear cut front runner to take over whenever Augie would hang it up. He we are 10 years later, he’s been nothing but average to slightly above average during his tenure. Meanwhile, Pierce has built a fucking machine that’s built to last for years. I’m sure they were friends in the coaching circle and whatnot, but I highly doubt 10 years ago the thought of him being a mediocre head coach at ou while Pierce is wrecking shit in what should’ve been his job would’ve never even crossed his mind. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Did lsu win the World Series ?

FDC63B2F-208F-4109-93A3-E68F782CF99A.jpeg

6C1376C0-99B6-4F9D-B2A1-C20EB9A07732.jpeg

This tells me they aren't serious about winning the NC. I mean - that dipshit at 1B told me that already multiple times. 

Catch this Texas team dead taking a fucking picture after a Friday win or going apeshit for taking the game into extras on a ground out. 

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This tells me they aren't serious about winning the NC. I mean - that dipshit at 1B told me that already multiple times. 

Catch this Texas team dead taking a fucking picture after a Friday win or going apeshit for taking the game into extras on a ground out. 

1B is solid, he played great today 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, utxmike05 said:

Wtf channels is it on. Att sportsnet says it on guide but showing 1990s LL games or something.  MLB channel also not showing anything but lists it on guide. 

Just wait until gametime or use the links posted a few days ago. I did t this same thing after the first game into the second

Edited by Zepol87

39 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Hahahahahah good work sooners

semi off topic but how bitter do you think skip is? In like 2011 he was the clear cut front runner to take over whenever Augie would hang it up. He we are 10 years later, he’s been nothing but average to slightly above average during his tenure. Meanwhile, Pierce has built a fucking machine that’s built to last for years. I’m sure they were friends in the coaching circle and whatnot, but I highly doubt 10 years ago the thought of him being a mediocre head coach at ou while Pierce is wrecking shit in what should’ve been his job would’ve never even crossed his mind. 

I've known Skip nearly my entire life, and I can guarantee you that he's not the slightest bit bitter.  I suspect he's simply extremely thankful to be running a Big XII baseball program for a living.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I've known Skip nearly my entire life, and I can guarantee you that he's not the slightest bit bitter.  I suspect he's simply extremely thankful to be running a Big XII baseball program for a living.

He was great at Texas. I'm grateful for all his contributions.

I have to be honest. The coaching search was so fubared, and I (along with many of us) had such PTSD by that point regarding our hires, I was extremely concerned we'd "settled" when we got Pierce. But you never know. He's been amazing. I hope this team is able to win it all and he continues to produce the kind of Texas baseball all of us entitled fucks have come to expect like the sun rising in the east.

Edited by SL Xpress