Shriner's College Classic Weekend Thread

Horny Bull

6 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

Why is Daly batting 4th?

In theory to have pretty much speed at the top, Melendez drive them in, then use the 4hole as like another lead off spot, get speed on base for Todd and Messinger or stehly or whoever to drive em in then have our contact/pitch workers at the bottom 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, SL Xpress said:

I'm just thankful to get a single. This dude for Tennessee is dealing. I'm still hopeful the 2nd and 3rd time through they'll have a better chance of catching up to his pitches.

He went 5 innings against GA Southern and Iona, i think. I doubt those guys worked the count much.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m theory to have pretty much speed at the top, Melendez drive them in, then use the 4hole as like another lead off spot, get speed on base for Todd and Messinger or stehly or whoever to drive em in then have our contact/pitch workers at the bottom 

Stehly would be a nice 3 hole hitter rn. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

I'm just thankful to get a single. This dude for Tennessee is dealing. I'm still hopeful the 2nd and 3rd time through they'll have a better chance of catching up to his pitches.

Keep working the count, hopefully make Tennessee change pitchers in 5th or 6th innings...

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Nothing wrong with that inning. That was, what, 25 pitches? Keep chewing at him.

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

Yeah, hodo had a good swing on him. Melendez had a great ab and just got under one. Daly had a good ab. He’s getting close to getting out of that funk. Stehly of course singled. Silas made him work. We’re gonna get this fucker out of the game

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Nobody gives a fuck about Shriners Hospital. 

Yeah! Fuck the name of the tournament and the awareness with donations and proceeds and all that shit and this great cause that’s everything good about college sports!!!!

• Haha 1