2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Tech’s coach looks like the barber that cut my hair when I was a kid back in the late 1970’s. 

he's a elementary vice principal coaching 10YO CYO girls basketball, right?

Motherfucker good though.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We got big time help from the refs in this game, no question. I couldn't give a fuck about that because fuck Notre Dame and burn that school to the fucking ground.   Fucking wake up, can't play like this against Dook

Can't wait to hear more Bilas "freedom of movement" comments...

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Tech not gonna get those whistles against Rat Face

Tech falls in love with the 3 and it fucking kills the whole way the team is built.

Then again, they missed several inside lay ins/ 2-3 ft jumpers.

Defense is their trademark and made FTs carried them through the tape.  If they made their inside buckets in the 2ndH, the game would have been much different down the stretch.

I really thought Tech was done after they couldn’t hit shit down the stretch. What perseverance. What an outstanding year for Adams in his first year. If Tech shoots like that vs Duke, it could get ugly. But seems like Tech always rebounds from these ugly shooting nights. Can’t wait for Thursday! 

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

Tech falls in love with the 3 and it fucking kills the whole way the team is built.

Then again, they missed several inside lay ins/ 2-3 ft jumpers.

Defense is their trademark and made FTs carried them through the tape.  If they made their inside buckets in the 2ndH, the game would have been much different down the stretch.

i hate ND more than Tech, so good game.  Have Duke next. 

So Arkansas is the only SEC team to make it to the Sweet 16?  Does my drunk ass have that right?
LOL. No, wait…ROTFLMAO. 
Correct. Them and the Big 10 were overrated as fuck, especially the Big 10. If Purdue loses tonight, they would have none of their 9 teams advance out the first round. Embarrassing.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
9 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:
So Arkansas is the only SEC team to make it to the Sweet 16?  Does my drunk ass have that right?
LOL. No, wait…ROTFLMAO. 

Correct. Them and the Big 10 were overrated as fuck, especially the Big 10. If Purdue loses tonight, they would have none of their 9 teams advance out the first round. Embarrassing.

I assume you meant first weekend, not first round. Either way, Michigan would like to have a word with you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
10 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:
LOL. No, wait…ROTFLMAO. 

Meatchicken