2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

they are playing the bleed the clock game.  their coach probably can't believe he is in this position.

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I think they are just settling for taking 30 seconds off the clock and maybe more if they get a long rebound. Looks like it will work. 

I get bleed the clock but go inside and get some contact with 5 seconds to go. 

This end game bullshit on the replay remind me of when baseball got instant replay and they started calling guys out that came fractionally off the bag on a slide. For 1000 years that’s always been safe on the slide and ball out on whoever forced the ball to go out. Now if someone’s finger is marginally on it for a cunt hair longer than the aggressor they change it up. It’s low key absurd. 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Still bitter they couldn’t beat Duke in 2015

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Same.  I have no reason to dislike them but I do for some odd reason.  So fuck them. 

Doesn’t help that 2 of the biggest fucking douchebag/most punchable faced dickheads I went to high school with were from Wisconsin, were beyond annoying when Mike McCarthy, the fat fucking retard surprised himself and somehow won a super bowl, they wouldn’t shut up about it. Oh and Wisconsin is the most perfect badass academic, athletic, prestigious international school in a perfect state where everything is perfect and there’s nothing else like it. 

That might have something to do with it too

• Haha 1

Refs say Domers are set on every defensive play. Shannon got fucked on an and-1 and Obanor got fucked.

Managing the fucking score, not the plays.

Fucking zebras.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

We're gonna lose lol

Playing like there's no stakes

In down to the final 2, picked y’all in my eliminator and the other guy has picked Duke and all the 1 seeds while Tech is the highest seed I’ve taken yet. Y’all better not shit the bed here. 

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Oh, so the Tech game is already tainted with Tech having 2 points they shouldn't have?  Got it. 

They are rambling on and on about that shit.

Then Avery just said it was weird Tech didn't have many FT attempts.

Ya got damned think?  Every drive is an offensive charge for Tech.  But keep talking about a play in which ND was fucking burnt and had no chance.

Edited by slorch