Austin Regional Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, TexArcher said:

The best part of that is that Ricky ran a 4.38 and was the fastest player on the field when we had the ball.  So we watered down the field to slow down their defenders who couldn't catch him anyway.  Yawn.

I remain puzzled why I carried an umbrella with me that day.  I mean, I rolled into Sholz around 9 AM for some early beers, and almost misplaced that fucking umbrella a few times.  Carried it with me to the game, and put it under my bleacher seat.  Carried with me BACK to my car with some beer stops along the way, where I almost lost it a couple of times.

I have no idea why I was carrying a fucking umbrella with me on such a nice, sunshine-ey fall day.  Stupid 'sip.

Per Joe Cook:

Texas will serve as the road team due to an NCAA rule that states if one team has had fewer opportunities to bat last, they get the right to be the home team. While the Aggies will have the last at bat, Texas will be in its home dugout and in its home stadium, UFCU Disch-Falk Field.

Secrant/aggies already making excuses for today:  Gzzz.

Aggies please beat the Longhorns today                 Posted on 6/2/18 at 1:06 pm to PurpleandGeauld
We're going to try. We already beat them once this year. 

Be prepared for a bad strike zone or some missed calls.

They are right you know...we always have our homer umps to insure we win...